Dammit!
該死
I'll start again.
我再重新開始
Start from the top.
從最上面開始
Right.
好
Ms. Lam.
拉姆女士
What?
有事嗎
Well, spit it out.
有話快說
We're collecting for charity.
我們在做慈善募捐
Good for you.
真棒
It's to help the aged.
用來幫助老人的
You know how you can help the aged?
你知道怎麼幫助老人嗎
You can bugger off.
你們滾開就行了
Come on.
來吧
Let's go.
我們走
Well, let me see.
讓我看看
A map.
是地圖
Oh, look, Nazi spy, right there.
你們看 納粹間諜就在那
Follow me.
跟我來
Go, go, go.
走走走
Come on, quick!
走 快點
Nazi witch.
納粹女巫
Oh, Ms. Lam.
拉姆女士
Ms. Lam.
拉姆女士
It's the WVS meeting tonight.
今晚有婦女志願軍會議
Can I count you in?
你來嗎
Unbelievable.
真不敢相信
Oh, Lord.
天哪
I will go to the police.
我會去找警♥察♥
They're just children.
他們還只是孩子
Or buy a shotgun. Oh, please, Ms. Lam.
要麼我就買♥♥一把獵槍 不要這樣 拉姆女士
It's my property!
這是我的財產
I won't have it!
我不能容忍♥這種事
Perhaps if you didn't provoke them.
如果你不惹他們就不會這樣了
Ms. Lam!
拉姆女士
Ms. Lam!
拉姆女士
Upon the heat and flame of thy distemper
在你怒氣的熾熱火焰中
sprinkle cool patience. What's that?
請保持冷靜理智 什麼
sir, as the bard said.
先生 這是詩句
Shakespeare didn't have to deal
那是因爲莎士比亞不用和
with Alice Lam, though, did he?
愛麗絲 拉姆打交道 不是嗎
Or he might have said,
不然他可能會說
"Get thee under the table and hide."
快到桌子底下藏起來
Oh, no, darling, not today.
不 親愛的 今天不行
I want it.
我想要
We don't have enough coupons for chocolate, sweetheart.
親愛的 我們的券不夠買♥♥巧克力
You'll have to wait till next week.
等下個星期再買♥♥
That's right, we've all got to do our bit.
沒錯 我們都要盡一份力
Can't I just have a little bit?
我能只要一點嗎
You couldn't let us just this once, could you, Mew?
你不能讓我們多買♥♥一次嗎 求你了
I'm sorry, I wish I could.
抱歉 我也想幫你的
I'll have a packet of Westerly.
我要一包西風煙
And this.
還有這個
That is so kind.
很好
What do you say to the nice lady, Martha?
你要對這位女士說什麼 瑪莎
That's two coupons.
這個需要兩張券
Ms. Lam!
拉姆女士
What?
什麼
We were expecting you an hour ago.
我們以爲你一小時前會到
Sorry?
什麼意思
The others were met at the station.
其他人已經在車站見過面了
Fancy leaving poor Frank on his own.
真想不到你留可憐的弗蘭克一個人嗎
Frank?
弗蘭克
Frank!
弗蘭克
This is Ms. Lam, your new guardian.
這位是拉姆女士 你的新監護人
There's been a mistake.
弄錯了吧
No.
沒有
You've got the wrong house.
你一定是走錯門了
Alice Lam, Dune Cottage.
沙丘小屋的愛麗絲 拉姆
Yes, but...
沒錯 但是
In you go, Frank.
進去吧 弗蘭克
No, you don't.
不行 你不能進來
I don't want him.
我不想收留他
You can't refuse.
你不能拒絕
You had a letter.
你有一封信
No, I didn't.
不 我沒有
You must have.
你肯定有
What did I tell you?
我跟你說過什麼還記得嗎
We've all got to do our bit.
我們都要盡一份力
So you take him, I'm working.
所以你要照顧他了 我要工作了
I have four of my own.
我自己收下了四個
More for you.
那就再給你一個
You should have been more careful.
你本該更小心的
Get inside.
進去吧
Go on.
來
Get out!
出去
No you don't!
你不能這樣
Oh, for pity's sake.
你行行好吧
We're struggling enough to find families.
我們找家庭接收孩子已經很費力了
I'll need at least a week to find him somewhere else.
我至少需要一週才能給他找到其他地方
You'll have to take him till then.
在我找到下家之前請你照顧他一下吧
I'm in the middle of a draft.
我正忙着打草稿呢
And if you really can't find it in your heart to keep him,
你如果真的沒有照顧他的心思
then bring him to the school next week,
下週把他帶到學校去
and we'll have to make arrangements.
我們會安排好他的
But...
但是
A week, that's all.
一週後再說吧 就這樣
I'm sorry, son.
對不起 孩子
You're touching my things.
你在碰我的東西
Don't touch my things.
別碰
I'm not.
我沒有
Do you think you're funny?
你覺得你很幽默嗎
What's for dinner?
晚飯喫什麼
You don't expect me to cook it for you.
你總不能指望我給你做飯吧
There's the stove.
這裏有爐子
Need anything?
你還需要什麼嗎
I always had milk before bedtime.
我睡前都喝牛奶的
Good for you.
那你真不錯
Bathroom's there.
衛生間在那裏
Don't touch my creams.
別碰我的面霜
It's my dad's.
這是我爸爸的東西
Pilot, is he?
他是飛行員嗎
In 21 Squadron.
在21中隊
Do you like planes?
你喜歡飛機嗎
I hate them.
我很討厭
They murder my sleep.
飛機讓我失眠
He's got two medals.
他有兩個獎牌
What?
來幹嘛
I'm supposed to go to school.
我應該去上學了
Well, go on then.
那就去吧
Where is it?
學校在哪啊
I could not go to school.
我可以不去學校
I wouldn't mind.
我不介意
You can't be stupid all your life.
你不能一輩子都這麼傻
Don't.
別這樣
Sorry.
對不起
Ms. Lam.
拉姆女士
What a pleasure to see you again so soon.
真高興這麼快又見到你了
I want to give him back.
我想把他還回來
Welcome to Saint Nicholas, my boy,
孩子 歡迎來到聖尼古拉斯學校
best school in the country.
這是村裏最好的學校
電影精選列表