我想要一個擁抱
公告牌賈斯丁比伯頭號♥粉絲
Excuse me.
打擾一下
I am looking for the illegalstreet car racing.
我在找飆車族
傻♥逼♥白人停車位
Awesome!
很棒
Thanks, bro.
謝了 老兄
Hey.
嘿
Get off me, man!
走開,夥計
Looking for Vin Serento.
我在找文 薩倫託
Who isn't,take a number.
誰不是呢 先去拿一個號♥碼牌吧
Here he is now.
他來了
Thanks...
謝了
man!
先生
Hey, back off sisters!
走開
He's my man!
他是我的男人
Come on ...
別這樣...
Damn, that’s a fine ass.
我去 那屁♥股♥長的真有料
What?
啥
Uh, I said ...
我說...
Kick some..ass.
加...油...
Yeah!
對
Kick some ass, Vin!
文 加油
That's what she mean. Yeah.
這纔是她的意思 是的
Alright everyone.
各位
The race is around the factoryand back.
比賽就是這工廠來回一圈
No second place.
沒有第二名
Winner takes all.
贏家通喫
Who's in?
誰參加
I'll race, homes.
我來 霍姆斯
What are you staking?
賭什麼
A case of TEC 9s .
一箱衝♥鋒♥槍♥
Completely untraceable.
是不是超乎預料
Well this is getting serious,Vin.
文 這比賽開始變嚴肅了
Alright who else has the balls to race?
誰還有比賽的膽量
Me!
我
And I got 10 poundsof the prompt cheatham (weed)
我有十磅大♥麻♥
to say I'm going to win, yo.
來表示我會贏
Alright...
好吧...
I guess this ain't going to be no friendly race.
看來這不會是一個友好的比賽
I'm about to up the stake big time.
我打算提高我的賭注
I'm bringing this bitch to a whole new level.
我打算把這個比賽升級成一個全新的級別
That's right.
的確
Two words.
兩個字
Spa day.
一日斯帕
I'm talking the works.
我的意思是按♥摩♥
Aromatherapy.
香料按♥摩♥
Shea Butter moisturizing bath.
乳木果保溼沐浴
Cucumber micro exfoliating treatment.
黃瓜去角質治療
And full body seaweed wrap.
還有一個全身海藻保養
Does thAt shit als0 includes thelavendeR rejuvenatION facial mask?
那裏包不包括薰衣草抗老化面膜
What do you think?
你說呢
I want to race.
我要比賽
I got the pink slip to my car that says I can take all of you.
我賭上我這部車的執照來表示我可以獲勝
You think you can just strolled up and race
你覺得你這個閒逛者有資格和
Vin Serento?
文 薩倫多比賽嗎
What are you driving?
你開什麼車
A car.
一輛車
With unicorns.
上面有獨角獸的圖案
Let's see what're you packing under the hood.
讓我看看你車蓋底下有什麼零件
He's got one of those big shiny things
他有那個又大又亮的東西
with a lot of tubes and curly curls coming out of it .
還有很多卷卷的軟管從那個東西里面伸出來
With a red doeken.
還有一個紅色的哈馬姆
Vin, he's got one of those fancy thing in the jiggers.
文 他有那個昂貴的零件在車蓋裏
That's the real deal.
這纔是最重要的
But it's not the car you drive.
但是這不是你要開的車
It's the driver who's driving the car...that's doing the driving.
是這位車的司機來開這輛車
That's right
沒錯
Let him race.
讓他參加
You heard my little sister.
看來我妹妹同意了
Let's see what you got.
讓我看看你有多厲害
If you win, you get me.
如果你贏了 我跟你走
But..
但是
if you lose ...
如果你輸了
You get her.
她和你走
We've got a black guy in a white neighborhood,minding his own business.
我發現有一個我行我素的黑人在白人區域裏
All units respond.Repeat.
等待回應 重複
All units respond.
等待回應
We're good to go,the cops are going to be busy for a while.
我們可以開始了 看來那羣警♥察♥有得忙了
Yo!Start the race!
喂 開始吧
Alright.
好了
Ready.
準備
Hey, white boy!
喂 白人
You're grinding your gears.
你在磨你的齒輪
You have to stop accelerating as you put it in the first.
在你要把它放第一檔之前你要先停止加速
Thanks, I've never actually driven a stick before.
謝了 我還從來都沒有開過手動檔的車
Go!
開始
Damn it!
靠
Forgot to get gas!
忘了加油了
Hurry up.I'm in a race.
快點我在比賽
You're not getting a tip,slow poke.
你這麼慢就別想小費了
液氮加速系統
Feel the trills!
顫抖吧
If you win, you get me.
如果你贏了 我和你走
But if you lose ...
如果你輸了
You get her.
她和你走
Oh, hell no!I ain't going out like that!
我去 我纔不要
Too soon,rookies.
太早了 菜鳥們
My turn to jeez up.
輪到我加速了
(阿姆斯特朗10次參加環法大賽實現環法車手七連冠,創造了環法歷史上的奇蹟。但他個人興♥奮♥劑♥醜聞纏身,2012年8月23日,美國反興♥奮♥劑♥機構宣佈剝奪阿姆斯特朗七個環法自行車賽冠軍頭銜,並且終身禁賽)
Whoa....!
哇
This is ...
這
Awesome!
太酷了
My bad!
對不起
I'm coming for you, Serento.
我來了 薩倫託
Shit..
靠...
I'm going to win.
我要贏了
I'm going to win.
我要贏了
Did I win?
我贏了嗎
Smoked them!
完全秒殺了他們
Alright guys,pay up.
好了 快交貨把
Come here,puppy.
親愛的 快過來
What you grinning about?
你在笑什麼
I almost beat you.
我差點就打敗你了
You almost beat me?
你差點就打敗我
You only can't beat me,you can't even beat yourself.
你不僅無法戰勝我 還無法戰勝自己
Not true Serento.
薩倫託你錯了
I've beating myself since junior high.
我初中的時候就打敗自己了
No way.
不可能
You wagered a 10 sec car,you owe me a 10 sec car.
既然你賭上了你的車 那麼你現在就欠我你的車
Deliver to the shop tomorrow,
明天送到店裏
Bitch!
傻♥逼♥
Polpol!Roll out!
警♥察♥ 快走
Polpol?
警♥察♥
You know five O.
你知道刑♥警♥嗎
Pigs, bacon, barney.
豬 培根 巴尼
The heat, the law,the fuzz, the man.
暖氣 法律 騷亂 那男人
No.
不
The boys in blue.The thin blue line.
那羣穿着藍衣服的男人 《細細的藍線》
Johnny Law, Smokey,Gunshoot, Flatfoot.
刑♥警♥ 護林熊 槍聲 警♥察♥
Come on man?
你還不知道啊
Haven't you ever seen an episodeof of CSI or NCIS or Illinois SBU.
《犯罪現場調查》《海軍罪案調查處》或《伊利諾斯州SBU》你一集沒看過嗎
電影精選列表