情況還不錯 本尼
Looks good, Benni.
藥能受得了嗎
How are the meds?
還好
Fine.
按時喫了嗎
Taking them regularly?
你可以穿上衣服了
You can get dressed now.
慢點
Careful.
我們要增加你的用藥量
We're going to increase your dosage.
這樣你生氣的時候能更好地控制自己
It'll help you stay in control when you get angry.
如果你注意到自己很疲憊
If you notice you're very tired
或者沒胃口 一定告訴我 好嗎
or are losing your appetite, let me know, okay?
好的
Yes.
-已經回學校上課了嗎 -還沒
- Back in school already? - Nope.
她還在停學階段
She's still suspended.
反正是給弱智上的
It's for retards, anyway.
試一試嘛 你是個聰明的孩子
Give it a chance. You're a smart kid.
-我知道 -你以後想做什麼
- I know. - What do you want to be?
教養員
An educator.
你們都瘋了嗎 本尼
Are you out of your minds? Benni!
立刻冷靜下來 你聽到了嗎
Calm down right now, you hear?
是他們挑起來的
They started it!
我不管那麼多
I don't give a shit!
-所有人都進屋 -快走
- Everyone inside! - Let's go.
所有人 立馬從我面前消失
Get lost now, all of you!
還要三請四邀嗎
Need an invite or what?
本尼 你待在這
Benni, you're staying here
冷靜冷靜 明白嗎
till you're calm, got it?
等你冷靜下來
And when you're calm,
我再來找你
I'll come and get you.
賤♥人♥
You cunts!
滾開
Piss off!
混♥蛋♥
Assholes!
-承受得住嗎 -別擔心 是防碎的
- Will it hold? - Don't worry, it's shatterproof.
我恨你們
I hate you!
系統破壞者
你想喝點什麼嗎
Would you like a drink?
你知道你今天爲什麼在這裏吧
You do know why you're here today?
本尼 這是你的第三次警告了
Benni, this was your third warning.
你們又想把我踢出去
Yeah, you want to kick me out again.
你知道嗎 本尼
Do you understand, Benni?
你知道你爲什麼不能繼續待在這裏嗎
You understand why you can't stay here any longer?
本尼 別喫棒棒糖了
Benni, cut it out with the lollipop.
雷德坎普老師問你問題呢
Mrs. Redekamp asked you a question.
你知道嗎
Do you understand?
我不在乎
I don't care.
巴法內老師會帶你到新的教♥養♥院♥裏去
Mrs. Bafané will take you to a new group home.
我不想去新的教♥養♥院♥
I don't want a new group home!
我想回家和媽媽住
I want to live with Mama!
現在還不行
That's not possible.
你知道前幾次是怎麼收場的
You know how that ended the last couple times.
我恨你們所有人
I hate you all.
本尼 我們已經給你很多次機會了
Benni, we've been very patient with you.
我他媽纔不在乎
I don't give a shit.
你真能耐
Wow, great. Hmm?
你還想去多少個教♥養♥院♥
How many group homes do you want to try out?
沃夫岡
Wolfgang.
我能去趟洗手間嗎
Can I go to the bathroom?
丹尼斯
Dennis.
別激動 沃夫岡
Don't let it get to you, Wolfgang.
這套體系不適合她
She needs another framework.
有時我真希望還允許把孩子們關起來
Sometimes I wish we could still lock kids up.
糟了
Shit.
本尼 回來
Benni, come back!
你好 你好啊
Hello! Hello there!
您今天過得怎麼樣
How are you today?
天氣不錯 不是嗎 陽光普照
Nice weather, right? The sun's shining.
你幹嘛不回答我 混♥蛋♥
Why don't you answer, asshole?
輪椅不錯 你能再快點嗎
Nice wheels, how fast can you go?
住手
Stop it!
操♥你♥媽♥
Fuck you!
度過你大爺美好的一天
Have a nice fucking day!
什麼情況
What is it?
給我
Give it to me!
看看誰來了
Look who's here.
老兄
Dude!
又被踢出來了 瘋子
Kicked out again, psycho?
閉上你的臭嘴
Shut your mouth!
賤♥人♥
Whore!
你做了什麼
What have you done!
操♥你♥媽♥
Fuck you!
想看這個瘋子發瘋嗎
Want to see this psycho flip out?
閉嘴 孬逼
Shut your trap, pussy!
摸她的臉
Touch her face.
就是這樣
Yeah!
摸她
Touch her!
我馬上就殺了你
I'll kill you in a heartbeat!
閉嘴
Shut up!
教 養 員
Ed- u- ca- tor!
教 養 員
Ed- u- ca- tor!
怎麼了 本尼
What's the matter, Benni?
我尿牀了
My bed is wet.
蓋上
There...
再一次晚安啦
So good night again.
別走 教養員
Stay here, educator.
你知道我的名字 本尼
You know my name, Benni.
在我媽媽家 我能看着電視入睡
At Mama's, I'm allowed to watch TV to fall asleep.
但你也知道我們這裏的規定
Yes, but you know our rules here.
要把我安排去哪
Where will I be placed now?
我不知道
I don't know.
巴法內老師會給你找個地方的
Mrs. Bafané will find something for you.
但你在那邊必須乖一點
But you'll have to behave well there.
沒多少地方可以讓你去了
There aren't many places left.
-你好 我叫特里安 -馬可
- Hi, I'm Trian. - Marco.
-埃布 -阿米莉婭
- Ebou. - Amelia.
-莫里茨 -我叫約翰娜
- Moritz. - I'm Johanna.
-我叫阿米拉 -史戴拉
- I'm Amila. - Stella.
鄙人叫羅比
And my humble self: Robbi.
我們是"小團體"
We're "The Clique."
我是兒童服務機構的瑪麗亞·巴法內 這是
I'm Maria Bafané from Child Services. And this is...
本尼 她剛開始有點害羞 但很快就好了
Benni. She's shy at first, but it will pass.
在這裏不會有人逼你講話
No one is forced to speak here.
有時我一整天都不會說一個字
Sometimes I don't say a word all day.
是真的
For real.
誰帶本尼逛逛莊園
So who will show Benni around the manor?
史戴拉
Mmm... Stella.
這是你的房♥間
This is your room.
你就住在這裏
You can live here.
這是莫里茨的房♥間
This is Moritz's room.
這是電視房♥
This is the TV room.
你喜歡看電視嗎
Do you like TV?
所有人都喜歡
Everyone does.
你看到關於她臉的那部分了嗎
Did you read about her face?
還沒看到那
I haven't gotten around to it.
千萬別碰
Don't touch it.
絕對不要 她會崩潰的
No way. She freaks out.
只有她母親可以碰她的臉
Only her mother can touch her face.
幼年暴♥力♥創傷
Violent early childhood trauma.
她母親說她在嬰兒時期 被尿布糊臉上了
Her mother says diapers were pushed into her face as a baby.
我請了一名陪讀
I have a new school escort,
他是專業的憤怒管理教練
a specialist anger management trainer.
爲她請的嗎
For her?
他經常和少年犯打交道