幫幫我
Help me.
當太陽昇上了
And so, as the sun rose...
起司之島
over the island of Cheese...
陽光退去了深長的影子 穿過了香腸制的灌木叢
casting long shadows through the sausage bushes...
照耀了蜂蜜樹的頂端
illuminating the tops of the honey trees...
也溫暖了熏製鮭魚的原野
and warming the fields of smoked salmon...
我蒙喬生男爵
I, Baron Munchausen...
爲了吐真♥相♥而來
who am renowned first and foremost for telling the truth...
除了真話 沒別的了
the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
在這世上是赫赫有名的
For while it has been my privilege...
拉緊 抓穩
-Tighter! Tighter! -Hold steady!
如果你被炸得粉身碎骨了
How can you become a great actress like me...
還怎麼當一個偉大的演員呢
poor darling, if you get blown to pieces?
快點 在我的家鄉...
-Come on! -Native land.
哦 喲
Oh, yeah!
他們想要教導
There to attempt the education...
我那吝嗇 心胸狹窄
of their provincial and narrow-minded...
還有從不輕信一切的鄉下人
and stupidly incredulous fellow countrymen...
我們起錨開始航行
we heaved anchor and set sail.
我們起錨開始航行
We heaved anchor and set sail!
海浪 海浪喲
The waves!
哦 討厭的人 起錨
-Oh, bugger! -We heaved anchor.
我們是演員哩 起航
-We are actors! -And set sail.
可惡的幕後人員去哪了
Where the devil are the stagehands?
死羅 全都死光了嗎
-Dead! -They can't all have been killed!
沒人殺他 自盡了
Not killed, ducky. Suicide!
和你演出無事可做
Nothing to do with your acting.
起錨
We heaved anchor...
命運將追趕着我
But ill luck pursued me...
我被吹向鯨魚的嘴去
and I was blown towards the waiting jaws...
一頭體積巨大無比的鯨魚
of a whale of such prodigious size and length...
連我的望遠鏡 也無法一眼望盡
that I could not, even with a telescope...
它的身軀
see the end of him.
男爵將是什麼命運呢
What will become of the baron
目前的狀況看是無法逃脫的
Surely this time there is no escape
看來男爵他
What will become of the baron
這段時間裏
Surely this time there
是無法逃脫的
Is no escape
在這種情況下
I have learned from experience...
一絲微細的燭光
that a modicum of snuff...
也將是一線生機
can be most efficacious.
該死的鈴...
Hells bells...
和滿滿的血
and buckets of blood!
海浪去哪了
Where were the waves?
海浪 你刺傷了我的要害
The waves! You've stabbed my vitals!
你們這堆白♥癡♥低能兒
-You incompetent imbecile! -It wasn't me!
不是我 是她
It was her!
不是我 是他
It wasn't me! It was him! You big pintle!
我們應要很專業的
We are supposed to be professionals!
才能生存下去呀
And we're trying to stay alive!
莎莉 好吧
-Sally! -All right.
給我留在這
Now stay in here or I shall lock you up.
我的兄弟呢 什麼
-Where's my brother? -What?
你沒有任何兄弟呀
You haven't got a brother.
那你告訴我 爲何它寫着"亨利索特和他兒子"
Then you just tell me why it says, "Henry Salt and Son."
我是你女兒 我不去教你怎念
-I'm your daughter. -I shouldn't have taught you to read.
按照傳統的 所以是如此
"And Son" is traditional. That's the way it's supposed to be.
不 蘇丹王的要求的 仍然十分不合理
No. The sultan's demands are still not sufficiently rational.
長久的和平 只要一個基本的理由
The only lasting peace is one based on reason and scientific principle.
真抱歉 傑克遜先生
I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Jackson.
首映沒很順利
The first act didn't go quite as we would have liked.
出了一兩個技術性問題
One or two little technical problems.
別再道歉了 索特先生
Oh, please don't apologize, Mr. Salt. I'm sure you're doing your best...
現是個非常時期
in very trying circumstances.
中斷一下 嗯 啊 抱歉
-Your attention. -Hmm? Ah, excuse me.
官員冒着...
The officer who risked his life...
被敵方六門大炮擊中的危險
by single-handedly destroying six enemy cannon...
解救了十個土耳其的俘虜
and rescuing ten of our men held captive by the Turk.
是 長官
Yes, sir.
我們對你早有所聞了 這是我的職責 長官
-The officer we've heard so much about. -I suppose so, sir.
總得冒着極大的風險
Always taking risks far beyond the call of duty.
我只是盡我最大的能力 長官
I only did my best, sir.
他有馬上處決嗎
Have him executed at once.
是的 長官 一起來
-Yes, sir. -Come along.
這種做法♥會♥讓一般士兵士氣低落的
This sort of behavior is demoralizing for ordinary soldiers and citizens...
他們只想要過着平靜的生活
who are trying to lead normal, simple, unexceptional lives.
沒有激動民衆的煽動 情勢變得很難堪了
Things are difficult as it is without emotional people rocking the boat.
君士坦丁堡
Constantinople.
土耳其帝國的宮廷
The court of the grand Turk.
真是驚人
What a surprise...
微風吹送 此處讓我也變得飄然
that a passing zephyr should waft me here.
也許我...
Perhaps fate wishes me...
該給這蘇丹王上個一兩課
to teach the sultan a lesson or two.
高貴的蘇丹王十分鍾愛好酒
His highness the sultan loved a good wine...
又無法拒賭博於外
and could never resist a wager.
不惜代價的是他的特質
Characteristics that were to cost him dear.
鬼扯呀鬼扯
Lies!
你這流氓 我不會讓你再亂說下去
Those scoundrels! I won't put up with it!
它是不能容忍♥的
It's intolerable!
給我停止這場可笑的模仿秀
Stop this travesty! Stop it!
真是侮辱
It's an insult! An indignity!
我今生不曾見過如此多的廢物
I've never seen so much rubbish in all my life!
你根本不知你在說什麼
You don't know what you're talking about!
有一天 經過一場奢華的晚宴
One day, after a sumptuous dinner...
這是應該發生的 蘇丹王吩咐我陪他
-Is this supposed to happen? -The sultan bade me to accompany him..
到他私人宮殿
to his private apartments.
請離開這舞臺
Uh, please. No, don't. Please.
這惡棍是個大騙子
This blackguard's an impostor!
我纔是蒙喬生男爵 沒有騙你們
I am the Baron Munchausen, and I won't be made a fool of!
拜託 你不能來這裏 不 不
-Please! You cannot come up here! -No, no!
我們正在演出 你們只是演出一出令人譏笑的戲劇
-We are presenting a performance! -You are presenting a mockery.
你把我當成一個荒唐至極的笑話
You present me as if I were ridiculous fiction. A joke!
我不想這樣的
I won't have it!
這是在搞什麼鬼東西
What the devil's going on?
布幔
Curtains!
噓
Boo!
快給我下臺
Get him off!
老傻瓜 你把秀給全毀了
Old fool! You're ruining the show!
快想法子
Quick! Jeremy, Bill, do something!
我得和我的觀衆說明
I must talk with my audience.
各位女士 先生...
Ladies and gentlemen, I must...
我須爲這糟糕的事件向你們致歉
I must apologize for this most dreadful occurrence.
我可向你們擔♥保♥...
I can assure you that...
哈羅 哈羅
-Hello. -Hello.
美麗的淑女們
Beautiful ladies.
哈羅
Hello.
美麗的淑女...
Beautiful ladies.
你很有品味呢 先生
You have really great taste, sir.
除此之外 全都大錯特錯了
Otherwise, it's all quite wrong!
聽好 我們還有表演得進行...
Listen, cocky. We've got a show to do.
天呀 勃透德
Good lord! Berthold!
誰是勃透德
Who's Berthold?
在地球上可好...真不可思議 還能見到你
How on earth? It's marvelous to see you!
你好嗎 你去了哪裏
How are you? Where've you been?
你腿如何了
How are your legs?
其他人呢 艾布瑞特
Where are the others? Albrecht!
阿都芬斯 格斯塔維斯
Adolphus! Gustavus!
真不敢相信 這是個神蹟
I can't believe it! This is miraculous!
我是比爾 他是比爾
-I'm Bill. -He's Bill.
他還在這 把他擺脫了
Is he still here? Will you get rid of him, for goodness sake!
電影精選列表