聽,天使高聲唱
CHILDREN [SINGING]: Hark, the herald angels sing
榮耀歸於新生王
Glory to the newborn king
地球上的和平和慈愛溫和
Peace on earth and mercy mild
神和罪人不甘心的
God and sinners reconciled
快樂,所有你們的國家上升
Joyful, all ye nations rise
加入天空的勝利
Join the triumph of the skies
天使宣佈
With the angelic host proclaim
基♥督♥出生在伯利恆
Christ is born in Bethlehem
聽,天使高聲唱
Hark, the herald angels sing
榮耀歸於新生王
Glory to the newborn king
冰雹孩童時代出生的和平王子
Hail the heav'n-born Prince of Peace
冰雹公義的兒子
Hail the Son of Righteousness
他帶來的光明和生命
Light and life to all he brings
在他的翅膀癒合Ris'n
Ris'n with healing in his wings
溫和的,他奠定了他的榮耀
Mild he lays his glory be
出生,沒有更多的人可能會死
Born that man no more may die
聽,天使高聲唱
Hark, the herald angels sing
榮耀歸於新生王
Glory to the newborn king
- 哦,這是你很親切。 - 這是一種特權。
- Oh, this is very kind of you. - It's a privilege.
[TIRES SCREECH]
哪種方式,你去不去?
Which way are you going?
就在那邊,相互大廈。 我的醫生在那裏。
Just over there, the Mutual Building. My doctor is in there.
- 你看,我有希望。 - 精細。
- You see, I have hopes. - Fine.
- 哦,我現在沒事了。 - 祝你好運。
- Oh, I'm all right now. - Good luck to you.
謝謝。謝謝你這麼多。 祝你聖誕快樂。
Thank you. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas to you.
聖誕快樂。
Merry Christmas.
[CHILDREN CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY]
媽媽,請。請扶我起來。 請。
Mother, please. Please lift me up. Please.
所有的權利,那麼。只需一分鐘。 您去。
WOMAN: All right, then. Just for a minute. Up you go.
[WOMAN LAUGHS]
看看那個洋娃娃。
GIRL: Look at that doll.
看看有趣的秋,秋火車。
Look at the funny choo-choo train.
快來吧,親愛的。我們得走了。
WOMAN: Come on now, darling. We have to go.
[GASPS]
哦,我的寶貝!哦,我的寶貝!哦,我的寶貝!
Oh, my baby! Oh, my baby! Oh, my baby!
哦,你救了她。哦,感謝上帝。 你救了我的孩子。
Oh, you saved her. Oh, thank God. You saved my baby.
哦,我怎麼能永遠感謝你呢?
Oh, how can I ever thank you?
- 不要輕易嘗試。只是不要讓它再次發生。 - 我不會。我答應你,我不會。
- Don't try. Just don't let it happen again. - I won't. I promise you, I won't.
- 好吧,記住這一點。現在對你的方式。 - 是的。
- All right, remember that. Now on your way. - Yes.
它類似於其高貴的表妹, 加州紅杉。
MAN: It closely resembles its noble cousin, the California red fir.
這是植物學異種。
It's botanically dissimilar.
支付我謹慎,Maggenti。
Pay me heed, Maggenti.
這是一個試樣的白冷杉, 的冷杉長臂猿。
This is a specimen of the white fir, the Abies concolor.
當然,你作爲一個土生土長的羅馬, 知道你的拉丁。
And surely, you being a native Roman, know your Latin.
你想購買♥♥或者不?
You wanna buy or not?
- 好吧,如果這不是我的親愛的,美麗的朱莉婭。 - 哦,你好,教授。
- Well, if it isn't my dear, beautiful Julia. JULIA: Oh, hello, professor.
你在做什麼 在這個聲名狼藉的部分城市?
What are you doing in this disreputable part of town?
我買♥♥一棵聖誕樹。
JULIA: I'm buying a Christmas tree.
- 你好,先生Maggenti。 - 蒙惠夫人,你怎麼辦?
- Hello, Mr. Maggenti. - Mrs. Brougham, how do you do?
你收費多少 這個可憐的雜草?
How much do you charge for this miserable weed?
一美元85。
A dollar eighty-five.
一美元85 這種半心半意的樹枝?
A dollar eighty-five for this halfhearted twig?
我將付你10美分的一個分支, 我的其他貿易。
I shall pay you 10 cents a branch, or take my trade elsewhere.
我可以爲你做什麼,布魯厄姆夫人?
What can I do for you, Mrs. Brougham?
你能救我,外樹, 大單門右側。
You can save me that tree outside, the big one right by the door.
- 好吧。 - 謝謝你。
- Okay. - Thank you.
在過去的18年,每到聖誕節...
Every Christmas for the past 18 years...
Maggenti和我已經重新制定 同樣的說法。
...Maggenti and I have been re-enacting the same argument.
我不知道你慶祝聖誕節。
I didn't know you celebrated Christmas.
我想你有沒有宗教信仰。
I thought you had no religion.
嗯,這是真的,我親愛的。
Well, that's true, my dear.
但我喜歡有一棵聖誕樹 因爲它讓我想起了我的童年。
But I like to have a Christmas tree because it reminds me of my childhood.
我覺得,出於某種原因, 這是一年中的好時機...
I feel, for some reason, that this is a good time of year...
向後看。
...for looking backwards.
你能想象我 曾經有一個孩子嗎?
Can you imagine me ever having been a child?
亨利怎麼樣? 我還沒有見過他在相當長的一段時間。
How's Henry? I haven't seen him for quite some time.
哦,他很好,謝謝。
Oh, he's well, thank you.
他疲憊不堪擔心。
He's terribly tired and worried.
想象一下,他有困難 籌集資金的大教堂。
Imagine he's having difficulty raising money for the cathedral.
是的,它的工作緩慢。
Yes, it's slow work.
- 你的書如何? - 哦,漂漂。
- How's your book coming? - Oh, splendidly.
羅馬史以來最大的長臂猿。
Greatest history of Rome since Gibbon.
但是,當然,沒有人會讀它。
But, of course, nobody will read it.
現在,我的好男人......
And now, my good man...
我不選擇延長 這個俗氣的任何進一步的爭吵。
...I do not choose to prolong this tawdry bickering any further.
所有的權利,10美分一個分支。
All right, 10 cents a branch.
這是爲1.40美元。
It's $1.40.
很好,我收買♥♥的朋友。 這裏是你的血錢。
Very well, my venal friend. Here is your blood money.
先生Maggenti,你會送樹 上平安夜?
JULIA: Mr. Maggenti, will you send the tree up on Christmas Eve?
- 延遲。我不希望我的女兒看到。 - 當然。難道你不擔心。
- Late. I don't want my daughter to see. - Sure. Don't you worry.
我把它當小 巴比諾上♥牀♥睡覺。
I send it when the little bambino goes to bed.
而聖誕快樂。
And Merry Christmas.
- 聖誕快樂! - 聖誕快樂!
- Merry Christmas! - Merry Christmas!
來吧。
Come on.
有什麼東西,我想你 給我的讚美亨利...
There's something I'd like you to give Henry with my compliments...
......他的大教堂基金。
...for his cathedral fund.
這一直是我的幸運一塊。
That has been my lucky piece.
不在於它曾經給我帶來任何好運, 除非你知道。
Not that it's ever brought me any luck, except knowing you.
這是一個古老的羅馬硬幣。
It's an old Roman coin.
我把它撿起年前 垃圾店布林迪西。
I picked it up years ago at a junk shop in Brindisi.
它有什麼價值。
It has little value.
這是一個美妙的貢獻。
It's a wonderful contribution.
無稽之談。
Nonsense.
它可能被稱爲寡婦的蟎蟲...
It might be called the widow's mite...
如果不是這樣的事實 我不是一個寡婦。
...if it weren't for the fact that I'm not a widow.
爲什麼,朱莉婭,這是沒有 眼淚的場合。
Why, Julia, this is no occasion for tears.
雪停 -
It's stopped snowing, and...
哦,如果我們能一起度過聖誕節 回到這裏......
Oh, if only we could spend Christmas back here...
...在那裏,我們過得很開心, 您和我們的老朋友。
...where we were so happy with you and our old friends.
現在,現在,現在。
Now, now, now.
晚安,教授。
Good night, professor.
我會很快再見到你。
I'll see you again very soon.
它不能很快。
It can't be soon enough.
晚安,朱莉婭。
Good night, Julia.
爲什麼,教授。
Why, professor.
如何精細再次見到你。 畢竟這些年來。
How fine to see you again after all these years.
你看如何。
How well you look.
- 你怎麼樣? - 切勿更好。
- How are you? - Never better.
- 你呢? - 哦,也相當不錯,謝謝你。
- And you? - Oh, quite well also, thank you.
[CHUCKLES]
我不認爲你還記得我。
I don't think you remember me.
哦,那是荒謬的。當然,我這樣做。
Oh, that's preposterous. Of course I do.
- 我們在哪裏見面? - 現在,教授,畢竟這些年來 -
- Where did we meet? - Now, professor, after all these years...
好了,現在,只是一個瞬間。 這不是維也納,是嗎?
Well, now, just a moment. It wasn't Vienna, was it?
維也納舉♥行♥。美麗的維也納歲。
Vienna. Beautiful old Vienna.
- 這所大學? - 這所大學。
- The university? - The university.
- 當我是羅馬歷史上講學? - 這就是,教授。
- When I was lecturing on Roman history? - That's it, professor.
他們是什麼偉大的演講 什麼你是一個淑女。
What great lectures they were and what a one you were with the ladies.
哦,看上你記住。
Oh, fancy you remembering that.
- 我必須承認,我有我的時刻。 - 現在依然有。
- I must confess, I had my moments. - And still have.
- 你要去哪裏? - 那車。
- Where are you going? - That car.
我不由得注意 您的招標離別朱莉婭。
I couldn't help noticing your tender parting from Julia.
- 你知道朱莉婭? - 從某種意義上說,是的。
- You know Julia? - In a way, yes.
可憐的孩子。
Poor child.
- 她不開心呢? - 是的。
- She's unhappy? - Yes.
當您在維也納?
When were you in Vienna?
哦,我已經有很多次了。
Oh, I've been there many times.
我感興趣的朱莉婭和亨利。 似乎是他們的麻煩?
I'm interested in Julia and Henry. What seems to be their trouble?
我從來沒有看到亨利了。
I never see Henry anymore.
他已經沒有時間像我這樣的痞子。
He has no time for riffraff like me.
他現在與庸俗爲伍豐富 像漢密爾頓太太。
He now consorts with the vulgar rich like Mrs. Hamilton.
你知不知道她有我開除 從這裏的大學呢?
Do you know she had me fired from the university here?
- 真的嗎? - 說我是一個激進的。
電影精選列表