放過我兒子
Not my son!
快叫醒陛下
Wake His Lordship.
可怕的事情發生了
The unspeakable has happened.
我們得馬上上報
We must speak of it immediately!
慌什麼呢 斯奈徹
What is it, Snatcher?
那些盒子怪偷了個小孩
Boxtroll monsters have stolen a child!
不
No!
它們肯定早已飽餐一頓
They're no doubt picking their teeth
正用小孩的骨頭剔牙呢
with his adorable baby bones by now.
悲劇啊
Horrible tragedy.
明早再說好了
Let's deal with it in the morning.
別走 這還不是最糟的
Stop! That's not the worst of it.
它們的下一個目標
Next they'll come after
應該就是奶酪了
our cheeses!
我的豪達奶酪
My gouda?
它們不會罷休的
They'll stop at nothing.
你是小鎮的滅害員
You're the town exterminator.
多少錢都好說
I'll pay whatever it takes.
我不要什麼錢
I don't want money.
我只要這個
I want one of those.
一頂白帽子 做夢吧你
A white hat? You? Absurd!
那好吧
All right, then.
那就準備和你的布理乾酪說拜拜咯
But prepare to say "Bye-bye" to your Brie,
還有你的車達奶酪和...
"Cheerio" to your Cheddar, "Goodbye" to your...
一言爲定
Very well!
但不能留活口
Every boxtroll gone.
而且要有證據
With proof.
來換白帽子嗎
For a white hat?
我一定會除掉鎮上的每一個盒子怪
I will destroy every last boxtroll in this town!
盒子怪
聽好啦 聽好啦
Hear ye, hear ye!
奶酪橋的好公民們
Good citizens of Cheesebridge,
宵禁時間到
the curfew is in force.
別在外面瞎晃
Don't dawdle,
不然那些小妖怪會把你大卸八塊
or the beasts will tear you limb from limb.
讓你融進濤濤血流之中
They will add your flesh to their rivers of blood,
埋葬在森森白骨山之下
and mountains of bones.
-快走 -宵禁開始了
- Let's go! - The curfew is on!
小朋友
Child!
你想和特布肖家的孩子一個下場嗎
Do you want to end up like the Trubshaw baby?
就在一年前的這個晚上
Dragged underground and feasted upon
他被怪物拽下地底作爲盤中餐
one year ago this very night!
關上窗 鎖好門
Lock your windows, bolt your doors.
藏好你們的殘羹剩菜
Hide anything that is not bolted down.
藏好奶酪
Hide your cheese.
藏好你們那鮮嫩可口的孩子們
Hide your tender and delicious babies.
小心那些嗜血如命的怪物
Beware the bloodthirsty monsters.
它們會油炸你們的眼睛
They'll fry your eyes,
嚼碎你們的骨頭
gnaw on your knees,
生吞你們的內臟
gobble your gizzards.
小心
Beware!
走吧
Let's go.
奶酪橋
一個適宜居住的奶酪天堂
城市滅害員
紅帽子工廠
盒子怪
快給我
Give me that!
先生們
Gentlemen!
看看這些隨意亂放的盒子
Look at all these boxes left lying about.
真好奇它們爲什麼在這兒
How curious, how peculiar.
我想是有人在搗鬼
I do believe evil is afoot.
搗腿
"Foot".
你見過誰的腳會搗鬼的 鮭魚先生
You ever seen someone's foot be evil, Mr. Trout?
我想老大應該是在說
I believe the boss meant
這附近有人搞破壞 泡菜先生
"Evil is nearby," Mr. Pickles.
我曾經得過重度拇指囊腫
My foot had a pretty nasty bunion once.
但我也不會說腳本身是壞的
But I wouldn't say the foot itself was evil.
不不不 那就是"附近"的一個好聽的說法而已
No, no. It's just a fancy word for "Vicinity."
囊腫的皺皮看起來就像我的奶奶
Wrinkly old bunion looked like my grandma.
得想辦法除掉它
Had to saw her off.
我是說除掉囊腫 不是我奶奶
The bunion, not my grandma.
不 不 這只是個比喻
No, no, it was a metaphor.
-就像麥克白殺人不眨眼也是比喻... -看腳
- Like how Macbeth couldn't feel the dagger... - Foot!
莎士比亞戲劇《麥克白》中的主人公
-那兒有一個 -受死吧 你個小蠕蟲
- There's one. - Come on, you squirmy monster.
你們作惡多端的日子結束了
Your days of evil-doing are over.
走你
Boom!
你真的覺得這些盒子怪
You really think these boxtrolls
分得清好壞嗎
understand the duality of good and evil?
必須的 不是嗎
They must, right?
-不然它們幹嘛躲着我們 -爽
- Why else would they hide from us? - Nice!
-我們是好人 -爽
- We are the good guys. - Nice!
是啊 我們應該是
Yeah. Yeah, I suppose we are.
看腳
Foot!
軟骨頭先生
Mr. Gristle!
抓住它們
Acquire them.
抓住它們 抓住它們
Acquire. Acquire!
抓住你們
Acquire!
滾回來讓我踹你們兩腳
Come back and let me hit you!
蛋蛋
Eggs!
蛋蛋
Eggs!
看見蛋蛋了嗎
You see Eggs?
蛋蛋呢
Eggs?
蛋蛋呢
Eggs?
在那邊
Eggs.
蛋蛋呢
Eggs?
蛋蛋呢
Eggs!
他在那上面
He's up there!
蛋蛋
Eggs?
小魚
Fish.
蛋蛋
Eggs.
小魚
Fish.
起牀啦
Wake up!
打偏了 看我的
Missed me. Ha!
弗柔·弗柔女士
又清繳了一批
Another villain off the streets.
輪子
Wheels!
幹嘛
What?
躲起來
Hide.
走這邊
This way.
鞋子 快來
Shoe, come on!
是盒子怪
Boxtrolls!
我隨時可能被它們生吞活剝
They could come eat my face off at any moment.
我最好去警告父親
I better warn Father.
安靜啦 坐好啦 先生們
Settle down, men, settle down.
該說下國家大事了
Important town business to discuss.
待審清單第一條 又有人抱怨損壞的大橋了
First on the docket, more complaints of crumbling bridges.
說到損壞
Speaking of crumbling,
那個藍色奶酪是新品種嗎
is that a new blue cheese I see?
聞上去挺香
Does smell delicious.
我認爲我們可以先小嚐一口
Well, I suppose we could do with a nibble first.
有點辣
Pungent.
難以形容
Complex.
我似乎沉浸在李子的芳香中
I'm tasting notes of plum!
真有趣
All good fun.
但這有個修建學校的提議需要投票
But we do have this school funding initiative to vote on.
在這裏坐了好幾個月
Been sitting here for months.
全都是需要贊成...
All in favor of...
贊成下一個切開羊乳乾酪
Cutting open the Roquefort next...
同意
Aye!
好吧 好吧
Well, okay, okay.
順便說下
A quick reminder,
明天是特布肖家孩子的紀念日
tomorrow is Trubshaw Baby Remembrance Day.