嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey hey hey hey
你不來找我嗎
Won't you come see about me
我會一個人
I'll be alone
跳舞 你知道的 寶貝
Dancing, you know it, baby
告訴我你的問題跟疑惑
Tell me your troubles and doubts
分享你的全部
givin' me everything lnside and out and
和對愛的陌生 在黑暗中這麼清晰
Love's strange So real in the dark
想想我們正在做的 愛的進行式
Think of the tender things That we were working on
小改變可能將我們拆散
Slow change may pull us apart
當光芒滲入你的心中
When the light gets into your heart, baby
你不要忘記我
Don't you Forget about me
不 不 不 不
Don't, don't, don't, don't
你不要忘記我
Don't you Forget about me
你會站在我面前嗎
Will you stand above me
"...當你對着孩子講大道理時"
看着我但是不會愛我
Look my way but never love me
"他們正在改變自己的世界 不受你的影響"
雨一直下 雨一直下
Rain keeps fallin' Rain keeps fallin'
不斷落下 不斷落下
Down. Down.
"他們很清楚"
"自己正在經歷什麼..."大衛鮑伊
薛默高中
1984年3月24日星期六
Saturday, March 24, 1984.
薛默高中 伊利諾州薛默60062
Shermer High School, Shermer, lllinois, 60062.
親愛的維農先生
Dear Mr. Vernon...
我們自願犧牲整個星期六留校
We accept that we had to sacrifice...
我頭快爆♥炸♥了
作爲我們做錯事的懲罰
a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong.
我們做了不對的事
What we did was wrong...
薛默高中牛頭犬報 克拉克引起羣架
但我想你一定是瘋了 才叫我們寫
but we think you're crazy to make us write an essay...
我恨星期一
我們覺得自己是誰的文章
telling you who we think we are.
你在乎什麼
What do you care?
高年級生心靈成長
你用你的眼光看我們
You see us as you want to see us...
年度風雲人物
用最簡單的詞彙 最方便的定義
in the simplest terms, the most convenient definitions.
你把我們看作一個書呆子
You see us as a brain...
一個運動員
an athlete...
瑞橋本博士 教學指導顧問
一個神經病
a basket case...
票選舞會皇后
一個公主
a princess...
打開置物櫃
和一個罪犯
and a criminal.
不是嗎
Correct?
今天早上7點 我們確實是這樣看待彼此的
That's the way we saw each other at 7:00 this morning.
低年級的你 死定了
那時我們還是被洗♥腦♥的
We were brainwashed.
我不敢相信你沒辦法幫我
I can't believe you can't get me out of this.
我星期六要待在這裏 簡直是荒謬
It's so absurd I have to be here on a Saturday.
我又不是腦袋有問題
It's not like I'm a defective or anything.
我會補償你的
I'll make it up to you.
甜心 翹課去逛街 不代表你腦袋有問題
Honey, ditching class to go shopping doesn't make you a defective.
祝你有愉快的一天
Have a good day.
薛默高中
這是第一次還是最後一次了
Is this the first or last time we do this?
最後一次
Last.
快點進去 做些對你有用的事
get in there and use the time to your advantage.
媽 我們不是來這裏讀書的 我們只是坐在那裏沒事
Mom, we're not supposed to study.
-先生 你自己要找方法念書 -沒錯
-Mister, you figure out a way to study. -Yeah.
快去
Well, go!
嘿 我以前也愛鬧事
Hey, I screwed around.
男人做錯事 這不算什麼
There's nothing wrong with that...
除非被人抓到 運動員
except you got caught, sport.
媽已經念過我了 夠了吧
Yeah, Mom already reamed me, all right?
你想錯過比賽 想自毀前程
You want to miss a match? Blow your ride?
有不良紀錄的話 學校可不會提供你獎學金
No school is going to give a scholarship to a discipline case.
很好 很好 你們來了
Well, well. Here we are.
我要恭喜你們都準時到達
I want to congratulate you for being on time.
不好意思 我覺得有些誤會
Excuse me, sir? I think there's been a mistake.
我知道這是留校 但是我不應該屬於這裏
I know it's detention, but, um, I don't think I belong in here.
現在7點6分
It is now 7:06.
你們有整整8小時54分鐘 來思考爲什麼你們會在這裏
You have exactly 8 hours and 54 minutes to think about why you're here.
沉思一下自己的過錯
Ponder the error of your ways.
不準說話
You may not talk.
不準離開座位
You will not move from these seats.
也不準睡覺
And you... will not sleep.
好的 大家 我們今天來做些不一樣的
All right, people, we're going to try something different today.
我們要寫一篇一千字以上的作文
We are going to write an essay...
向我描述你覺得自己是誰
of no less than 1,000 words... describing to me who you think you are.
-這是考試嗎 -我說是作文 就是作文
-Is this a test? -When I say "essay," I mean essay.
我不是說 重複一個字一千遍
I do not mean a single word repeated 1,000 times.
清楚了嗎 班德先生
Is that clear, Mr. Bender?
-很清楚 -很好
-Crystal. -good.
也許你會多瞭解自己一點
Maybe you'll learn a little something about yourself.
這也可能決定你們能不能回家
Maybe you'll even decide whether you care to return.
我可以現在就回答你 先生
You know, I can answer that right now, sir.
-我拒絕 因爲...-坐下 強生
-That'd be "no" for me, because... -Sit down, Johnson.
謝謝你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我的辦公室就在大廳後方
My office is right across that hall.
不要做傻事 有問題嗎
Any monkey business is ill-advised. Any questions?
我有個問題
Yeah, I got a question.
拜瑞馬尼洛知道你 搜查他的衣櫥嗎
Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?
我下週六回答你 班德先生
I'll answer that, Mr. Bender, next Saturday.
不要招惹公牛 年輕人 你會被頂傷的
Don't mess with the bull, young man, you'll get the horns.
他是個同性戀
That man is a brownie hound.
你繼續喫你的手 中午就不會餓了
Keep eating your hand, you won't be hungry for lunch.
我之前看過你
I've seen you before, you know.
我覺得我是誰
Who I think I am.
你是誰
Who are you?
你是誰
Who are you?
我是一隻海象
I am a walrus.
真♥他♥媽♥的 不是嗎
It's the shits, huh?
我不敢相信我會惹上這種事
I can't believe this is really happening to me.
噢 可惡
Oh, shit!
我們如果想尿尿怎麼辦
What if we have to take a piss?
拜託
Please.
如果你要去上 你就去上
You got to go, you got to go.
-我的天 -你不要尿在這裏 老兄
-Oh, my god. -You're not urinating in here, man.
不要吵 不然會慢慢流回去
Don't talk. It'll crawl back up.
收回去 在第一滴尿滴到地上以前 不然你就死定了
Whip it out and you're dead before the first drop hits the floor.
你生氣的樣子還滿性感的
You're pretty sexy when you get angry.
嘿 乖寶貝 去關上門好嗎
Hey, home boy, why don't you go close that door?
我們要讓舞會皇后受孕了
We'll get the prom queen impregnated.
-嘿 嘿 -什麼
-Hey. Hey! -What?
我失去控制 你就完了 老兄
If I lose my temper, you're totalled, man.
-完了 -完了
-Totally? -Totally.
你爲何不閉嘴 沒人想鳥你
Why don't you shut up? Nobody's interested.
真的
Really.
白♥癡♥
Buttface.
嘿 運動員 你怎麼會來這裏
Hey, sporto, what'd you do to get in here?
忘記洗澡了嗎
Forget to wash your jock?
抱歉 大夥 我認爲我們該寫文章了
Excuse me, fellas, we should just write our papers.
你坐在這裏 不代表你有權力干擾別人
Because you live here doesn't mean you can be a pain...
所以管好你的嘴
so knock it off!
這是個自♥由♥的國家
It's a free country.
他只是想激怒你 不要理他就好了
He's doing it to get a rise out of you. Just ignore him.
甜心
Sweets.
你不理我也不行
You couldn't ignore me if you tried.
那麼...
So...
那麼
So.
你們兩個是男女朋友嗎
Are you guys like boyfriend-girlfriend?
交往穩定
Steady dates?
愛人
Lovers?
來嘛 運動員 跟我說話
Come on, sporto. Level with me.
你有射在她裏面嗎