先生?
Sir?
他根本不會鳥你
I don't think he wants to talk to you.
你怎麼知道?
How do you know?
因爲它死了
'Cause it's dead!
先生
Sir...
先生
Sir...
有人嗎?
Hello?
有人在嗎?
Anybody there?
有人在嗎?
Anybody there?
該死的貓
Fucking cat.
該死的臭貓
Fucking cat.
片名:林屋驚魂
你確定你沒事 寶貝?
You sure you're okay, babe?
好吧 隨你便吧
Okay, whatever you say.
我覺得這對我們來說是好事
I think this will be good for us.
新的開始 走在新修的路上
Fresh start, clean slate.
向幸福的方向前進
Push in the right direction.
看這裏有多漂亮
Look how beautiful it is out here.
我覺得我們老了以後可以住在這裏
I think we should live here when we grow old.
你可拉到吧
Don't even think about it.
不 這是一種生活方式
Nah, this is the way to live.
就像自♥由♥人一樣
Like free people.
自♥由♥人
Free people.
是的 自♥由♥人
Yeah, free people.
你♥他♥媽♥的在說啥啊?
What the fuck are you talking about?
你知道嘛 與自然融爲一體
You know, be one with nature.
就像生命之樹
Tree of life.
這就是男人的歸屬
This is where man belongs.
這種感覺 城市裏沒有
It's not in the city
現在因爲人口太多導致有了衝突
with all the overpopulation and conflicts.
看看這個地方
Look at all this space!
你太高估這個地方了
Space is overrated.
我喜歡火車和公共汽車的聲音
I love the sound of trains and buses
還有我走在地鐵時的尿味
and the smell of urine on my walk to the subway.
帶我回去吧
Please take me back.
-別啊 -求你了
- No. - Please!
就不
Nope, mm-mm.
求你了
Please!
就不 就不
No, s...
-拜託嗎 -你搞麼子啊?
- Please. - Ow, what the hell?
別鬧 別鬧
Stop, stop!
不然我就…
Stop it or I'll...
你就幹什麼?
You'll do what?
揍你丫啊
I'll hit you back.
好吧
Okay.
你覺得你弟弟長大了嗎?像個男人了嗎?
Do you feel big now? Do you feel like a real man?
你爲什麼一定要這麼傷人?
Why do you have to be such an asshole?
就說說嘛
Because.
我要把……
Uh, where'd I put the...
我們走吧
There we go.
你想要什麼嗎?
You want anything?
我想要回家
Yeah, my life back.
確定嗎?
Really?
嘿 夥計們
Hey guys.
這裏的人好奇怪啊
There's strange people here.
開喝吧
Oh, here we go.
嗯
Mmm.
怎麼了?
What?
你爲什麼要喝酒開車?
Why are you drinking and driving?
羅斯 讓我解解乏吧
Rose, give me a break.
停車
Stop the car.
好吧。
Fine.
滾出去
Get out.
快點
Now.
快點上車 哈利
Get in the car, Harry.
走了 哈利
Let's go, Harry.
我來了
I'm coming.
-這一天天的 -閉嘴
- Any day now. - Shut up!
我們迷路了嗎?
Are we lost?
當然不是
Of course not.
那我們是在哪呢?
So where are we?
嗯 在樹林裏
Uh, in the woods.
-真的嗎? -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
我看的出來
I can see that.
說真的 我們在哪裏?
But really, where?
我們快到小木屋了
Uh, we are almost to the cabin.
也不像啊 把地圖拿給我看看
No but, like,show me on the map.
嘿 你冷靜點好嗎?
Hey, would you chill out?
我能搞定
I got this.
你最好可以搞定
Clearly you've got this,
我只是想看看我們現在在哪裏
'cause look where we are right now.
別像個小婊♥子♥一樣 好嗎?
Would you stop being a bitch, please?
好吧
Okay.
爲什麼不賣♥♥掉這個地方呢?
Why don't you guys just sell the place?
這是一個有情感價值地方
It is a family place with sentimental value.
所以請你...
So please...
我發誓如果這是個垃圾場 咱倆就分手吧
I swear if it's a dump,I'm gonna leave you.
這不是垃圾場
It's not a dump!
我忍♥受不了這個地方
I can't stand this place.
你受得了什麼?
What can't you stand?
我不知道 我們今天浪費了那麼多時間
I dunno, the fact that we just spent
在車裏 還待了五個小時
five miserable hours together in the car.
-羅斯 羅斯 -咋的?
- Rose, Rose. - What?
消停會吧
Please give me a break.
好了 我們走吧
All right, let's go.
上來吧
Come on.
你覺得有人能住在這裏嗎?
Do you think someone lives here?
我不知道
I dunno.
我對這房♥子沒有印象
I don't remember this house at all.
-哦 天啊 -哦
- Oh my God. - Ooh.
我雞皮疙瘩掉一地
That's creepy.
你確定來對地方了嗎?
And you're sure this is the right place?
對 走吧
Yeah, yeah, come here.
就是那 湖對面的那個小屋
That's the cabin right there, across the lake.
應該會有人住在那裏吧
Okay, someone's gotta live here.
我希望如此 我去趟洗手間
I hope so, I gotta go to the bathroom.
-去那邊 -二號♥房♥就是
- Just go over there! - No, it's number two.
需要幫助嗎?
Can I help you guys?
其實我們在找
We're actually just looking for...
在找……
Looking for...
我們正在找一艘小船要過湖對面的小木屋
We're looking for a boat to cross the lake to the cabin.
我們的小屋就在另一邊
Our cabin's on the other side.
啊 好吧
Yeah, right.
對 嗯
Right, um...
嗯 這裏面也有衛生間嗎?
Uh, you wouldn't happen to have a bathroom, would you?
沒有就算了
I really have to go.
抱歉 夥計 它壞了
Sorry man, it's broken.
好的 沒事
Okay, um...
你介意我們把車停在這裏嗎?
Do you mind if we park our car here?
這是私人財產 所以不行
This is private property, so no.
我不是有意闖入……
I don't mean to intrude...
但你們是
But you are.
其實我們只是想過湖
Okay, we just want to cross the lake
去小木屋
to get to the cabin.
就是這樣
That's it.
是的
Yeah.
好的 過來吧
Okay, come here.
你看見湖另一邊的小屋了嗎?
Do you see the cabin on the other side of the lake?
那是我父母的小屋
That is my parent's cabin.
所以呢?
So?
我小時候就會搭船 到對面的小屋去