見鬼!
Dammit!
第一天就
First day.
你幹了啥?
What'd you do?
你說什麼?
Excuse me?
你去校長室幹嘛?
What are you seeing the principal for?
毀壞公物了?
Vandalism?
在男生寢室抽大♥麻♥了?
Smoking pot in the boys room?
把槍帶進學校了還是什麼?
Bring a weapon to school What?
不是 是私事啦
No, it's personal.
喔 私事啊
Ooh, personal.
等等
Wait.
你就是那個新來的小子 是嗎?
You're the new kid, aren't ya?
被逮到了
Busted.
我是東尼婭·邁克爾斯
Tonya Michaels
你就當我是新生歡迎委員會的
Consider me the welcoming committee.
跟我來
Follow me.
那麼 是一股什麼妖風把你吹到這柳落學院的?
So what brings you to Willow Falls?
現在這時候有點晚了 你不覺得嗎?
Kinda late in the year, don't you think?
內啥 我父母離婚了
Well, my parents split.
我媽是護士 這柳落鎮是她唯一
My mom's a nurse and this is the only place
能找到工作的地方
that she could find work.
言下之意?
Meaning what?
蛤?
Huh?
你的話在暗示什麼?暗諷這兒是一塌糊塗的鬼地方唄?
What are you implying? This place is just some shit hole?
- 沒 沒 我。。。 - 對你來說不夠好唄?
- No, no, I... - Not good enough for you?
我沒有說這兒是鬼地方
I didn't mean that it was some shit hole.
別緊張
Relax.
開個玩笑罷了
I'm just fucking with ya.
歡迎你 菜鳥
Welcome, new fish.
你敢來這鎮混還是蠻有勇氣的
You got some major balls coming to this town.
我們這大多數人都想着遠走高飛
Most of us just wanna get the hell out.
是嗎 爲什麼呢?
Yeah, why is that?
很榮幸做你的導遊
It's a pleasure being your tour guide.
免得我忘了
Before I forget.
米切爾先生
Mr. Mitchell.
我們這所學校一貫以守時爲榮
We pride ourselves on punctuality at this school.
是也不是 邁克爾斯小姐?
Ain't that right, Ms. Michaels?
我帶他認了認路
I was just showing him the way.
您真是服務貼心
That's sweet of you.
去上課
Class.
馬上
Now.
我知道您爲什麼叫我來這
Look, I know why you called me down here.
也許我們該私下談談
Maybe we should talk about this in private.
其實也沒什麼好談的
There's not really much to talk about.
我跟你以前學校的校長談過了
I talked to your principal at your old school
關於那件事
about what happened.
過去的已經過去了
Past is the past.
先生 如果我們不再糾結往事 我會很感激您的
And sir, I'd really appreciate if we could keep it there.
我理解
I hear you.
還是談談吧
Let's talk about it anyway.
你先請
After you.
辦公室不錯
Nice office.
淦!
Damn!
嘿 寶貝
Hey, honey.
我不知道你會在家
I didn't know you would be home.
我10點回來的
My shift ends at 10.
哦!
Oh!
是了
Yeah.
對哦
Right.
第一天感覺咋樣?
How was your first shift?
還可以
It was okay.
內什麼 我真的想好好睡一覺
Listen, I really need to get some sleep.
您跟帕特里克能不能。。。
Can you and Patrick-
叫他TJ!
TJ!
他在銀行工作
He works at the bank.
他帶我去喫DQ
He took me to Dairy Queen.
他人真的真的很好
He's a really, really nice guy.
你真的真的會喜歡他的
You're really gonna like him.
能幫媽媽一個小忙嗎 寶貝?
Can you do me a favor, hun?
你見到他的時候 可不可以叫他 爸爸?
When you meet him,could you call him, dad?
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Goodnight.
安
Night.
打給我
546-622
東尼婭
揮動戰錘
Swing the hammer.
挑戰猛♥男♥
Challenge the strong man.
揮動戰錘
Swing the hammer.
鼠膽
Pussies.
挑戰猛♥男♥
Challenge the strong man.
揮動戰錘
Swing the hammer.
三連中就是贏家
Three in a row is a winner.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
邦·喬維 別比劃了
Bon Jovi, that's enough.
歡迎光臨 你夠了
Come on over, that's enough.
你不是贏家 你是輸家
You're not a winner?You're a loser.
好走不送
Take off.
那麼你的朋友們呢?在演馬戲嗎?
So what are your friends? Carnies?
滑稽
Funny.
我來猜猜
Let me guess.
在你原來那個鎮 你跟你的基友
In your old town,you and your friends
喝得爛醉 在麥當勞的停車場裏玩極限摩托
got drunk in the McDonald's parking lot and did wheelies.
最強王者在此 還有誰
Top that, bitches.
怎麼的 寶貝?
What's up, babe?
我正念叨你啥時候來呢
I was wondering when you'd get here.
死開
Fuck off.
我決定把這新來的小子拉來和咱們一塊玩耍
I decided to drag the new kid out to have some fun with us.
他叫克里斯·米切爾
This is Chris Mitchell.
東尼婭這妹子就喜歡到處拈花惹草
Tonya does love her strays.
他是扎克
This is Zack.
乍眼一看他像個混球 可之後你會發覺 他就是個混球
He seems like a big jerk,but then you find out, he is.
你以前很喜歡玩這個混球
You used to love jerking it.
現在你自個兒玩吧
Now you jerk yourself.
笑個屁
Shut up.
你看上去跟個萊飛太妃糖似的 你知道不?
You look like a laffy taffy in that, you know that?
這啥?一塊錢一包嗎?
What is it? A buck a piece?
是的 先生 一塊錢一包
Yes, sir. Buck a piece.
三連中 大贏家
Three in a row, big time winner.
今天投 謝謝
Today, please.
中了
You got this.
要不你來試試 猛♥男♥?
How about you, tough guy?
第三個?
Number three?
- 媽的! - 這個偷笑先生是佈雷特
- Jeez! - Mr. Chuckles here is Brett.
幸會
Nice to meet you.
幸會幸會
Yeah, you too.
要棉花糖嗎?
Cotton candy?
不 謝謝
Nah, I'm good.
你懂的
You know it.
- 走吧 - 喫棉花糖嗎?
- Let's go. - Cotton candy?
好啊
Yeah.
嘉年華結束後再見
See you after the carnival.
來啊
Come.
來啊 我的朋友
Come, my friend.
進來
Come inside.
進來吧
Come inside.
儂想哪能?
What do you want, man?
預測你的未來 我的朋友
What are your future, my friend.
坐吧
Sit down.
我可不付錢啊
I'm not paying you.
免費
It's free.
對嘍