Good morning, Washington!
早安 華盛頓
Only four days until Christmas,
距離聖誕節只有四天了
and it's a cold one out there!
外面已經是冰天雪地
But to warm us up,
但爲了溫暖你我
here are the soothing sounds of Mr. Michael buble!
讓我們來聽聽米迦勒先生悠揚的歌♥聲
Sleigh bells ring
# 雪橇聲聲 #
Are you listenin'?
# 你是否在傾聽 #
In the lane
# 小徑上 #
Snow is glistenin'
# 白雪皚皚 #
A beautiful sight
# 美景當前 #
We're happy tonight
# 今夜我們如此開懷 #
Walkin' in a winter wonderland
# 步入冬季奇境 #
Gone away is the blue bird
# 煩惱統統溜走 #
Here to stay is a new bird
# 歡快的鳥兒在高唱 #
To sing a love song
# 動聽的愛之歌♥ #
While we stroll along
# 我們踏雪而過 #
Walkin' in a winter wonderland
# 步入冬季奇境 #
In the meadow we can build a snowman...
# 在草坪上 我們可以堆個雪人 #
Tom. Hey, Helen.
湯姆 你好 海倫
Can you take us with you?
你能帶上我們嗎
With a family like yours,
要是有你們這樣的家人
I would never want to go anywhere.
我哪也不願意去
These go under the tree.
這些是放在樹下的禮物
Oh, you shouldn't have.
你沒必要這麼客氣
And here's this guy.
還有這個傢伙
Well, we'll take good care of her for you.
我們會替你好好照顧她的
You always do.
你總是如此
Thanks, Helen.
謝謝 海倫
I loved that article on sofas you did
我很喜歡你在《女士週刊》上發表的
in the Ladies' Weekly .
那篇關於沙發的文章
Oh, you're too kind.
你真是太客氣了
Merry Christmas, Helen.
聖誕快樂 海倫
Thank you.
謝謝
You too, Tom.
你也是 湯姆
Do you really need all that stuff?
你真的需要所有那些東西嗎
You know I'm an over-packer.
你知道 我總是行囊滿滿的
I know you're an over-spender.
我知道 你總是大手大腳的
Uh, Mr. Powers?
鮑爾斯先生
You're Max Powers, the movie director, right?
您就是大導演馬♥克♥思♥·鮑爾斯 對嗎
Guilty as charged.
所控屬實
Wow. I've seen every one of your films.
我看過您的每一部作品
Can I get a selfie?
我能和您自♥拍♥一張照片嗎
Sure.
當然可以
Are you anyone?
您是哪位
No.
路人
Thanks!
謝謝
I still cannot believe
我始終不敢相信
you talked me into flying all the way from L.A.
你說服我從洛杉磯飛到這裏
just to ride the train back home with you.
就爲了和你一起坐火車回家
How else are you going to write a script about a train?
要不然你怎麼能寫出關於火車的劇本呢
Look, I really appreciate the opportunity,
我真的很感激這個機會
But I think you should probably find somebody else.
但我覺得你應該找別人
I mean, I'm a script doctor.
我是劇本醫生
I help fix other people's movies.
我幫助別人修改電影劇本
I don't think I'm ready to write one myself.
我並沒有打算自己寫一篇
Eleanor...
埃莉諾
You know you're the daughter that I never had.
你就像我從未擁有過的女兒一樣
You have four kids.
你有四個孩子
All boys,
全是男孩
and since you're like a daughter to me,
既然你就像我女兒一樣
I can tell you,
那我得告訴你
you have confidence issues.
你不夠自信
Max...
馬♥克♥思♥
You're too good
你如此優秀
to be re-writing other people's stories.
不應該再繼續修改別人的故事
It's time you put your name on something,
是時候你擁有自己的作品了
And what a better way to start
火車上的愛情故事
than romance on a train?
就是一個再好不過的開始
Okay...
好吧
I feel something magical happening for you
我感覺 這個平安夜
this Christmas Eve.
會有奇蹟降臨在你身上
That's our wedding day!
那就是我們婚期
Is it?
是嗎
How did you know? Oh, my goodness!
你怎麼知道的 天哪
Looks like we'll be leaving right on time.
看來我們會準時出發
That's good.
那太好了
Yes, certainly is.
是啊 確實如此
People rely on us, you know.
人們都指望着我們
You work for the trains?
你在火車上工作嗎
Did,
曾經
for most of my life.
我♥幹♥了大半輩子
I'm just a passenger now.
如今 只是一名乘客
You ride often?
你經常坐火車嗎
Well, it's been a while...
有段日子沒坐了
10 years.
大約十年
Oh, that is a while.
確實有段日子了
Yeah.
沒錯
Actually, I thought I'd never get on one again.
事實上 我曾以爲自己再也不會坐火車了
Ah. Too many stops?
停靠太多了嗎
Too many stops, you might say.
你可以這樣說 停靠太多了
Tom Langdon.
湯姆·蘭登
Herrick Higgins.
赫裏克·希金斯
My friends call me Higgins.
朋友們都叫我希金斯
Higgins it is.
好的 希金斯
Excuse me. Yeah.
不好意思 沒事
Higgins.
希金斯
Hi, Lelia.
莉拉
I was just about to call you.
我正要打電♥話♥給你
Please tell me you're not canceling.
千萬別告訴我你不得不取消
No, no, I'll be there.
不 不 我會準時到的
Christmas day, just like we planned.
聖誕節當天 就像我們計劃的那樣
In fact, I'm leaving now... on a train.
事實上 我馬上就要出發了 坐火車
What?
什麼
I'm taking the train.
我打算坐火車
All the way to Los Angeles?
一路到洛杉磯嗎
You can't be serious.
你不是說認真的吧
It's for a story.
爲了寫個故事
So you need to be on a train
你需要坐火車
to write a story?
才能寫出故事嗎
Yes, it's a story about Christmas on a train.
對 這是關於在火車上度過聖誕節的故事
I'll be there. I promise.
我一定會準時到的 我保證
I hope so.
希望如此
Relationship problems?
感情困擾嗎
Excuse me?
你說什麼
I'm sorry, I just...
不好意思 我只是...
I couldn't help but overhear.
我無意中聽到了
Was that your wife?
剛纔是你妻子的來電嗎
No.
不是
Girlfriend, then.
那就是女友
How much did you actually overhear?
你到底無意間聽到了多少
Oh, you know, just... like, a tad.
就... 一點點
A tad?
一點點嗎
Everything.
全部
Everything.
全部
But don't worry.
不必擔心
It'll all come out on the train.
在火車上 一切都會變得明朗的
It always does.
向來如此
All aboard!
請上車
There's a guy down there writing a story
這後面有個傢伙 打算寫一個
about the Christmas train!
關於聖誕列車的故事
電影精選列表