All news, all the time.
時事新聞
This is 1010 WINS.
這裏是1010贏家頻道
Good morning. 62 degrees at 6:00...
早上好 現在是早上六點 氣溫六十二華氏度
Go back to sleep, baby.
繼續睡吧 寶貝兒
All news, all the time.
時事新聞
This is 1010 WINS.
這裏是1010贏家頻道
Good morning. 68 degrees at 6:00.
早上好 現在是早上六點 氣溫六十八華氏度
It's Wednesday, August 24th.
今天是週三 八月二十四日
All news, all the time.
時事新聞
This is 1010 WINS.
這裏是1010贏家頻道
Good morning. 72 degrees at 6:00.
早上好 現在是早上六點 氣溫七十二華氏度
It is Thursday, August 25th.
今天是週四 八月二十五日
This here's what's happening.
今天的新聞是
A six-alarm fire burns down seven houses...
一場六級火災燒光了七座房♥子
Two members of the US Olympic swim team
兩名國家游泳隊的奧♥運♥選手
Being held in Brazil...
被關押在巴西
...wind with a shower and thunderstorm in a few places,
局部地區有大到暴雨
A high of 90.
氣溫高達九十度
Clinton campaign's unleashing
克♥林♥頓♥的競選正在開始發力
A new campaign ad today.
今天有新競選廣♥告♥
NYPD still hasn't given a motive for the killing, so...
紐約警方仍沒有指出兇案的動機是什麼
...immigrants, but with election day closing in...
移♥民♥ 但是隨着大選之日臨近
Danny boy.
丹尼小子
The pipes, the pipes, the pipes...
起牀 起牀 起牀了
Danny? I was up all night.
丹尼 我昨晚沒睡
Hello? Hello?
你好 你好
Uhhuh. What are you doing?
是嗎 你幹什麼呢
It's almost 7:00.
馬上七點了
Got a showing at noon today. Yeah.
今天中午有單生意 好啊
Did you ever get hold of her? Uhhuh.
你聯♥系♥她了嗎 嗯
Morning. Hey, kiddo.
早上好 小子
Why did I get a license if I can't get a car?
我要是不能買♥♥車我爲什麼要考駕照
School starts next week, right?
下週開學 是嗎
Mmm-hmm.
是的
Syracuse application. Early admission's due.
雪城大學的申請 提前輪馬上就要截止了
I spoke to Chris Simpson about a referral.
我和克里斯·辛普森說了推薦的事
Most of my friends are going to State.
我大部分同學都要去州立大學
What? Danny, you worked your butt off for this.
什麼 丹尼 你已經爲這個付出了很多
This is your next assignment.
這是你下個任務
Okay, what chapter are you on?
你看到哪裏了
Halfway through five.
第五章看了一半了
The part where they almost kill that kid.
他們差點殺了那個小孩兒那裏
You know that I can get through on my own now.
你明明知道我現在自己能行了
We made it this far, kid.
我們都堅持了這麼久了 孩子
You wanna write the book report, too?
你也想寫讀後感嗎
Couple thinks 350
一對情侶覺得
buys the keys to their dream home.
三十五萬就能買♥♥到夢想的房♥子
Yeah. Can you show it to us at midnight?
是嗎 你能半夜帶我們看看去嗎
Midnight? Midnight.
半夜嗎 半夜
And the school we saw yesterday, yes,
還有我們昨天看的學校
it was private, but it's worth it. Uhhuh.
是私校 但是很值得 好
Have you seen these estimates for tuition?
你看過估計學費了嗎
And that doesn't include room and board.
這還沒包括房♥間和住宿呢
What?
什麼
We'll find a way. We always do.
我們會有辦法的 我們總有辦法
It's got to be. Okay.
必須這樣 好吧
Uh, Wednesday? Wednesday.
週三嗎 週三
Unless it's written on a piece of paper that she can hand...
除非在紙上寫了她能...
I listen. I listen. You don't! You don't! You...
我聽到了 我聽到了 你沒有 你沒有 你...
I will not forget the look on your...
我不會忘記你臉上的...
I'll try.
我會盡力的
I love you. I sort of like you.
我愛你 我有點喜歡你
Please watch the gap between the train...
請注意列車與站臺間的間隙
Now leaving Tarrytown.
火車現在離開塔裏敦
18 grand a year?
一年一萬八嗎
Sweetheart, it ain't MIT. It's preschool.
親愛的 這不是麻省理工 這只是個幼兒園
What now? Wuthering Heights.
現在又看的什麼 呼嘯山莊
Charlotte Bronte. Emily.
夏洛特·勃朗特的 艾米莉
Emily. Yeah.
艾米莉 對
I would not forget that face.
我不會忘記那張臉
I think we locked eyes one time.
我覺得我們有一次眼睛對視了
It was like, boom, you know?
就像一見鍾情 你懂嗎
You know, my son's on me to retire.
我兒子想讓我退休
I don't know. Maybe. Every day's a grind.
我不知道 可能吧 每天都很辛苦
Begins to feel like a countdown.
開始感覺在倒計時了
This way in the morning, that way at night.
早上在這邊下車 晚上在那邊上車
And then one day it's done with you.
然後有一天就結束了
What's that? Life.
什麼 人生
All right, see you on the next go-round.
好吧 下次車上見
Take it easy.
淡定點
My father died when he was 43.
我父親四十三歲時去世了
Left me, my mom, my brothers with mountains of debt.
留給我 我媽媽和我哥哥一屁♥股♥債
Thank you.
謝謝你
I moved here from Ireland with nothing.
我從愛爾蘭搬來這裏的時候一無所有
Made a life for myself, my family.
爲了自己和家人謀生
That's the reason I do what I do.
這就是我做這個工作的原因
To protect young families like yours.
保護像你們這樣的年輕家庭
I will tell you this.
我告訴你們
My wife Karen and I,
我老婆凱倫和我
we worked hard, did everything right.
我們努力工作 一切都做得很好
401k, investments,
投資了四十多萬
my son's education fund.
我兒子的教育基金
In 2008,
直到2008年
we lost it all. Second mortgage was due.
我們失去了一切 第二個房♥貸要到期了
We liquidated our assets, cut every piece of fat
我們清算了我們的資產 處理了每一個多餘的投資
while the banks on Wall Street got rich.
但是華爾街的銀行富了
The one thing we didn't cut was our life insurance policy.
我們唯一沒有削減的就是我們的人壽保險
With the higher rate. But I know you too well.
用更貴的 但我太瞭解你了
Twenty may not even cut it.
百分之二十可能都不夠
Hey, Jeanie, would you pull Jared Carlson's LTC policy?
金妮 你能找出嘉裏德·卡爾森的人壽保險單嗎
Sure.
當然
I'll look over it and give you a call later today, okay?
我看看然後今天晚些時候給你打電♥話♥ 行嗎
Alex Murphy called,
亞力克斯·墨菲打電♥話♥了
confirmed drinks at Paddy O'Brien's on 44th.
在四十四街帕蒂·布萊恩喝酒
Thank you.
謝謝你
You can always reach out to Webber and Finch.
歡迎隨時聯♥系♥韋伯和芬奇
Yes...
是...
Hey, Mike. Can I talk to you a sec?
邁克 我能跟你談談嗎
Sure, yeah. My office.
當然 我辦公室
John, listen, I'm gonna have...
約翰 聽着 我要...
Ten years. Just like that.
我工作了十年 就這樣嗎
Your severance package.
你的辭退補償
Corporate is switching from a financial buyout
公♥司♥要從資產管理公♥司♥
to a medical extension.
轉型進入醫療行業
You're giving me insurance, Frank?
你是要給我保險嗎 弗蘭克
Medical's covered for your family.
你們全家的醫療都有保障
Unemployment should subsidize.
你應該還會拿失業補貼
Karen and me, we're hand to mouth.
凱倫和我 我們要山窮水盡了
You call HR anytime.
你隨時都可以聯♥系♥人力
They'll answer any questions you have.
他們會回答你的任何問題
I've got two mortgages, a son who's going to college.
我有兩個房♥貸 一個要上大學的兒子
I'm five years from retirement.
我還有五年才退休了
I'm 60 years of age, Frank.
我六十歲了 弗蘭克
It isn't personal, Mike.
這不是私人恩怨 邁克
Your salary, benefit package,
你的工資 福利
it's too much against your return.
和你的收益不成正比
You work hard, you play by the rules,
你工作很努力 你遵守規則
you're a good soldier, and you don't deserve it.
你是個好戰士 你不該被炒
But the reality is sometimes soldiers end up casualties.
但是現實是有時好戰士會成爲炮灰
Hey.
喂
電影精選列表