Welcome, everyone!
歡迎光臨
Tonight...
今晚…
I have something very special.
我準備了特別節目
For years,
數年來
I have entertained all of you.
我爲大家帶來無限娛樂
Have I not? Yes.
是這樣嗎? 是的
And some of you,
我讓你們中有些人
I have made very rich.
腰纏萬貫
Hell, yeah.
的確如此
Some...
有些人…
have made me a little richer.
讓我更加富有
Time to place your bets.
下注的時候到了
Yeah.
好耶
Let me do... What do you think you are doing?
讓我來… 你在幹什麼?
It was my idea.
這是我的主意
You will not make a move unless I say.
我下令之前 你不能輕舉妄動
Understood?
明白嗎?
Then let's begin. Yeah!
開始吧 好耶
God, I hate this place. I'm freezing my balls off out here.
老天 我痛恨這個地方 凍死我了
You ain't got no balls.
說得沒錯 你本來就是個孬種
Don't worry about the cold, worry about the snakes.
冷不是問題 還是擔心蛇吧
Great, I hate snakes.
太好了 我最討厭蛇
Full gear, boss? Yeah. All right, listen up, guys.
全副武裝嗎 老大? 是的 聽好了 兄弟們
We're on the clock. Harrigan, how far?
時間緊迫 哈雷根 有多遠?
Alright, just over this ridge line, we got about two hours' slot.
好 沿着山脊線走 大概兩小時
Hey, Michaels, do everybody a favor
麥克斯 幫大家一個忙
and don't shoot yourself this time.
這次別開槍誤傷自己
Check your comms.
檢查通訊
Cooper, what're you doing? No incendiaries, not necessary.
庫柏 你在幹什麼?不需要燃♥燒♥彈♥ 用不着
Oh, come on. How about a smoke, boss? Everyone likes a little smoke.
別這樣 來點菸霧吧 老大?大家都喜歡煙霧
We do this fast. Get the package, get out.
我們速戰速決 拿到貨物後就走
Simple snatch-and-grab.
把人抓到就完成任務
Target is Cyrus Merrick, 61,
目標是賽勒斯·梅里克 61歲
wanted for extortion, illegal gambling, attempted murder...
因敲詐 非法聚賭 和謀殺未遂遭到通緝
the list goes on.
罪行數不勝數
What's the bounty? You know what it is.
賞金有多少? 你知道有多少
Half a million.
50萬
Deadly force is not an option, boys. If we kill him, we don't get paid.
不準使用致命武力 兄弟們 如果他喪命 我們拿不到報酬
So, aim for the knees.
瞄準膝蓋就行
Got it? Yeah.
明白嗎? 是的
Let's grab that payday.
我們去賺賞金吧
Once I inject the drug,
我注射藥物後
we will start the clock. Yeah!
立即開始計時 好
I have pulled these two homeless men off the streets.
我把這兩個流浪漢從街上抓來
No one knows they're here, and no one will ever miss them.
沒人知道他們在這裏 也沒人會注意到他們失蹤
Lange, you're point. Let's move out.
蘭格 你當尖兵 我們行動
Copy.
收到
Cooper, Michaels, with me. Harrigan, Lange, to the right.
庫柏 麥克斯 跟我走 哈雷根 蘭格 往右
Travis, get up on top of this truck and provide some cover.
崔維斯 去車頂 給我們掩護
On me.
聽我命令
Bargain is 1,000.
參賽金爲一千塊
Which one will die first?
誰先死?
And how long will it take?
多久後會死?
two hundred! three hundred!
兩百塊 三百塊
You just do it!
就是你了
Hey, what you doing? Hey, stop it.
嘿 你在幹什麼?嘿 快停下
Hey, there's not supposed to be any operations right now.
嘿 現在不是工作時間
Would you get get out of that thing.
馬上下來
Don't kill them. The legs. Aim for the legs.
不能殺人 腿 瞄準腿
Oh, shit.
可惡
Let's go.
走吧
Let him die, let him die.Come on!Old man.
生還是死?快點 老東西
I win!
我贏了
He died!
他死翹翹了
Bail enforcement. Everybody on the ground, hands behind your backs.
賞金獵人公♥司♥ 所有人都趴下 手背在背後
Get the laptop, wipe the hard drives and meet me outside.
清空筆記型電腦硬盤 在外面等我
Cyrus Merrick, you're wanted for illegal gambling,
賽勒斯梅里克 你因非法聚賭…
extortion and attempted murder. You're coming with us.
敲詐和謀殺未遂遭到通緝 跟我們走
Fuck you.
去死吧
Your right, your right!
進攻
11 o'clock!
11點鐘方向
It's over, Cyrus. Come with us, and make it easy on yourself.
完蛋了 賽勒斯 跟我們走 別爲難自己
Easy? Nothing in this life is easy, bounty hunter.
爲難?這輩子凡事都不容易 賞金獵人
What have you done, Will?
你幹了什麼 威爾?
How are we going to explain this to the cops?
我們怎麼跟警方解釋?
I understand a deal has been struck
據我所知 被告和檢方之間…
between the defendant and the prosecution.
達成了一筆交易
Yes, Your Honor. Mr. Tanner has changed his plea to guilty.
是的 法官大人 泰納先生已認罪
Will Tanner.
威爾·泰納
You've been found guilty of involuntary manslaughter
你誤殺罪名成立
and are hereby sentenced to two years suspended
因此被判處停職兩年
and five years' probation to commence
和五年緩刑
at the end of your suspended sentence period.
緩刑于停職期結束後開始
Mr. Tanner...
泰納先生
I don't like bounty hunters.
我不喜歡賞金獵人
We have police for a reason.
警♥察♥自然有其存在的理由
Trained professionals whose job it is to go after the bad guys,
受訓精良的專業人士 其工作是抓捕壞蛋
not gun-toting cowboys.
而不是舞刀弄槍的牛仔
You so much as spit on my sidewalk,
你若膽敢在人行道上吐痰 我就會毫不留情
and I will happily throw your ass in prison for the full two years.
讓你服刑整整兩年
Am I clear?
明白了嗎?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
I don't want to see you in here again.
我不想在法庭上再見到你
I'm done with that life, Your Honor.
我受夠那種日子了 法官大人
We're adjourned.
休庭
Dad.
老爸
Hey, Dad!
喂 老爸
Hey, Dad.
喂 老爸
Will?
威爾?
Yeah, hand me a 3/16.
是的 給我一把扳手
So, they didn't lock you up after all?
他們沒把你關起來?
No, I took a plea. You took a plea. You gave up.
不 我認罪了 你認罪 放棄了
I killed a man, Dad. He was a criminal.
我殺了人 老爸 他是罪犯
Piece of shit murderer. You could've beat that.
該死的兇手 你可以打贏官司的
Yeah. If I keep my nose clean, I don't have to do any time.
如果我不惹麻煩 就不用坐牢
I got off easy. Easy?
判得很輕 很輕?
Easy?
很輕?
Yeah, you got off easy.
是的 判得很輕
What about the family business?
家族生意呢?
It took me 30 years to build it.
我花了30年來創建家族生意
You and that band of idiots, took you 10 minutes to tear it down.
你和那羣笨蛋 一瞬間就將其毀於一旦
I'm sorry. Sorry?
對不起 對不起?
Sorry ain't gonna give me back my reputation, boy.
道歉無法挽回我的聲譽 兒子
Listen, Dad, I came here to tell you that I can't do this anymore.
聽着 老爸 我特意來告訴你 我不想再這樣了
I'm out, Dad.
我不幹了 老爸
You came here to tell me you're out?
你來這裏 就爲了告訴我你不幹了?
I give my boy the family business,
我把家族生意交給兒子
and he just pisses it away.
他卻將其荒廢
I should have known better.
我不該這麼傻
Yeah, I should have known better.
沒錯 我不該這麼傻
Here we go.
好了
Thanks, Pop. Got it?
謝謝 老爸 沒問題吧?
Yeah.
是的
You know, Dad, all I want in life is peace and quiet.
老爸 我這輩子 只渴望平靜安寧的日子
Just... no guns, no fugitives.
沒有槍 也不用抓逃犯
Right, right, right.
沒錯
You never had what it takes, Will. Too soft.
你向來都沒這個本事 威爾 太軟弱
Too much like your mother.
太像你媽了
God, I miss that woman. Every goddamn day.
老天 我真想她 每一天
Hey, Danni. So you got something for me.
你好 達妮 你幫我謀到差事了
電影精選列表