我們經歷過那麼多事情後
After everything we've seen,
很少還會有事情能夠嚇到我們
there isn't much that rattles either of us anymore.
但這一次...
But this one..
陰影依舊縈繞我心頭
this one still haunts me.
阿密特維利屋紐約 1976年
阿密特維利屋紐約[十大鬼屋]
我們介入此事兩個月前
Two months prior to our involvement,
盧茨一家午夜時分逃出家門
the Lutz family had fled their home in the middle of the night
說房♥子裏鬧鬼
claiming that the house was haunted.
教會找到了我們尋求幫助
The Church had reached out to us for help.
他們想找我們確認 盧茨一家報告的情況
They wanted to see if we could confirm the activity
是否確有其事
that had been reported by the Lutz.
好了 準備好了嗎
Okay, are you ready?
那就開始吧
Then let's get started.
請各位安靜地坐着 閉上眼睛
I'd like you to sit quietly and close your eyes.
想象自己被籠罩在白色的光圈中
Envision yourself in a halo of glowing white light.
它會保護你
It will protect you.
盧茨一家搬進去前一年
The year before the Lutz moved in,
一個叫羅尼·笛福的年輕男子
a young man named Ronnie DeFeo,
殘忍♥地將家人全部殺死在房♥中
had brutally murdered his entire family in this house.
我們希望弄清楚他的殺人動機
We hoped to discover if the killings
僅僅是因爲一時衝動
had been motivated purely by anger
還是
or if,
像羅尼·笛福在法庭上陳述的那樣
as Ronnie DeFeo testified in court,
他被魔鬼的力量控制了
he had been under the influence of something demonic.
你做了什麼
What did you do?
你做了什麼
What did you do?
開槍 開槍 開槍...
Shoot, shoot, shoot..
親愛的 你還好嗎 你看到了什麼
Honey, are you okay? What are you seeing?
洛林
Lorraine!
洛林 發生什麼事了
Lorraine, what is happening?
-我必須去看看 -結束了
- I have to see. - We're through.
結束了 該回來了
We're through. It's time to come back.
發生什麼事了
What is happening?
他想給我展示什麼
He wants to show me.
洛林 洛林
Lorraine! Lorraine!
親愛的
Honey?
親愛的
Honey?
沒事了
It's okay.
沒事了
It's okay.
這次的我與地獄僅一步之遙
This is as close to hell as I ever want to get.
艾德和洛林對阿密特維利屋的調查引起了媒體的
關注進而也引發了公衆的注意
千里之外 有一起與阿密特維利屋齊名的事件
發生在英國恩菲爾德
這起事件是沃倫遇到的最棘手的案件之一
基於真實故事改編
招魂2
基特和我準備今晚和他朋友邁克爾溜出去玩
Kit and I are going to sneak outside tonight with his friend Michael.
對了 他想見見你
He wants to meet you, by the way.
不行 如果我媽發現我就完了
No way. If my momma ever found out, I'll be dead!
別被抓到不就好了 聖女
So then don't get caught, you priest.
拿着這個
Hey, hold this.
我把我們做的靈板給你
Gonna give you back the spirit board that we made.
我想我會和基特來個法式熱吻
I think I'll let Kit french-kissed me.
什麼 不是吧
What? No way!
你們兩個在幹什麼呢
What're you two doing?
珍妮特 把煙給我
Janet, give that to me!
快進去 你們兩個 快點
And get inside, both of you. Go!
瑪 瑪 瑪格麗特...
Ma-Ma-Ma-Margaret...
瑪格麗特 約翰尼
Margaret! Johnny!
珍妮特 比利
Janet! Billy!
嗨 今天過得如何
Hello, how was your day?
不太好
Not good.
爲什麼 發生什麼事了
Why? What happened?
說來話長 我晚點告訴你
It's a long story, I'll tell you later.
那好吧
All right then.
怎 怎 怎麼樣 比 比 比利
Wh-wh-what's up, Bi-Bi-Bi-Billy?
閉嘴 彼得
Shut up, Peter!
-死拉拉 -怎麼 你在說你媽嗎
- Lesbo. - What, are you're talking about your mom?
-謝謝你 卡米拉 -不客氣
- Thank you Camilla. - No problem.
他腦子有病 不用理他
He's just a wanker, ignore him.
好 好 好的
O-K-K- Kay.
恩菲爾 德小學
格林街
霍奇森宅
恩菲爾德 英國 1977年
我這個月付不起房♥租了
I can't pay my rent this month.
不 我跟他們談過
No, I talked to them,
他們讓我來找你
and they put me through to you.
我很冷靜
I am being calm!
我不明白你爲什麼不能幫我
Well I don't understand why you can't help me.
不 他已經有三個月
No! He has not paid a penny at all
沒有給我贍養費了
for maintenance in three months.
-我們到家了 -我明白了 真是太棒了
- We're home! - I see, that's bloody brilliant.
-嗨 媽媽 -謝謝你 也祝你下午愉快
- Hi Mom! - Thank you, good afternoon as well.
珍妮特...
Janet...
好像我這一天過的還不夠鬧心似的
As things weren't bad enough for me,
我接到一通電♥話♥
I got a call
校長打來電♥話♥說你抽菸被她逮到
from your headmistress, she says you was caught smoking!
我沒做過 我沒抽菸
I wasn't. I wasn't smoking,
-我發誓 -你買♥♥餅乾了嗎
- I promise. - Did you get the biscuits?
你沒聽到我說話嗎
Did you just not hear me?
我和摩爾女士通過電♥話♥
I talked to Mrs. Moore on the telephone,
你怎麼能站在那裏睜着眼睛說瞎話呢
How you can stand there and lie to me like that!
-我沒說謊 -她就在說謊
- I'm not lying! - Yes, she is!
學校裏都傳開了
It's all over the school.
她和卡米拉一起抽菸
She was smoking with Camilla.
閉嘴約翰尼 你這個騙子
Shut up, you're such a liar Johnny!
媽媽 你 你說過...
Mom, you-you said...
不 比利 我沒買♥♥餅乾
No Billy, I did not get the bloody biscuits.
因爲我根本沒錢
Cause I don't even have money!
媽媽快來了
Mom's coming.
別弄那個了 快去刷牙
Quit messing with that and brush your teeth.
好吧
All right.
消防車的響聲彷彿整個城市都在熊熊燃燒
Sounds like the whole city is burning down in here.
-看我找到了什麼 -餅乾
- Look what I found? - Biscuits!
但你 你說我們沒錢了
But-but you-you said, we don't have any money?
反正我也打算要戒菸了
Well, I've been meaning to quit smoking anyway.
-瑪格麗特 -怎麼
- Margaret? - Yes?
準備好明天上學要穿的校服了嗎
You got your school uniform for tomorrow?
是的媽媽 我正在準備
Yes mom, I'm getting it.
-約翰尼 快刷牙 -我刷過了
- Johnny, brush your teeth - I did already.
好了比利 該睡覺了
Come on, Billy. Time for bed.
來了媽媽
I'm coming mom.
這是從哪裏來的
Where'd that come from?
卡米拉和我在學校裏做的
Camilla and I made it at school.
看着不太正常
That doesn't look right.
真的有用 我發誓
It really works, I swear.
我們已經問過它各種問題了
We already asked it all sorts of stuff.
來吧 我演示給你看
Come on, I'll show you.
好吧
All right.
我應該問什麼
What should I ask?
不知道 想問什麼就問吧
I don't know. Whatever what you want.
好
Okay.
我和我妹妹想知道
My sister and I want to know,
這裏有幽靈想和我們聊聊天嗎
are there any spirits here that want to communicate with us?
爸爸假以時日會回家嗎
Is dad ever coming home?
這裏有幽靈能回答我的問題嗎
Are there any spirits here can answer my question?
別多心了
Don't worry about it.
一個愚蠢的遊戲罷了 又不是真的
It's just a stupid game, it isn't real.
-你爲什麼一直在砸門 -我沒有
- Why're you pounding on the door? - No.
傻孩子
You balmy.
她說她沒有抽菸
She said she wasn't smoking!
我倒不是爲此事煩惱 佩
I don't mean to agonize over it, Peg.
天知道 你在學校時也沒少抽菸吧
Gods knows, are you shared a fag in school, didn't you?
很多