改編自真實事件
2002年
十號♥剛剛批准了投標
Number Ten just approved the bid.
你應該儘量多買♥♥地 克里夫
You should tie up as much land as you can, Cliff,
因爲如果國際奧委會看上了
because if the IOC go for it,
又會上演一出淘金熱
it'll be like the gold rush all over again.
倫敦東部
埃蒙 我都不敢想你會怎麼"歡迎"你的敵人
I'd hate to see the welcome your enemies get, Eamonn.
科倫先生 我合理合法地買♥♥下了這塊地
I bought this land fair and square, Mr Cullen.
除了政♥府♥ 我絕不會賣♥♥給任何人
I'm not going to sell to anyone but the government.
都是買♥♥賣♥♥ 埃蒙 不是嗎
It's all speculation, Eamonn, isn't it?
比你買♥♥下這塊地花的錢多五倍 埃蒙
Now, that's five times more than you paid for the yard, Eamonn.
如果決定權還在我
If it's still up to me,
我會讓你繼續保留這塊地作商用
I'll let you keep this as a place of business,
如果奧林匹克復興基金來找我
and if the Olympic Regeneration Fund come knocking at my door,
我會給你20%的利潤
I'll give you 20% of the profit.
艾薩克 請問你能當見證人嗎
Isaac, would you witness it, please?
謝謝
Thank you.
上去 上去
Go! Go in, go in! -
去死吧
Come on!
操
Fuck!
他昏過去了 來 把他扶起來
He's out, boys. Let's get him up.
把他的頭移一下
Move his head.
把手拿開
Move your hands!
快點 肖恩 我們已經晚了
Come on, Sean. We're late.
-利亞姆 閉嘴 -爸爸
- Shut up, Liam. - Dad!
怎麼了
What?
爸爸
Dad?
獲得2012年的第三十屆奧林匹克運動會
The 30th Olympiad in 2012...
舉辦權的是 倫敦
are awarded to the city of London!
腐♥敗♥
倫敦 現在
利亞姆 你弟弟在外面等你
Liam! Your brother's outside waiting for you.
祝你好運 利亞姆
Good luck, Liam.
利亞姆
Liam.
我不知道哪個更讓人驚訝
I don't know what's more alarming,
你的髮型還是你居然準時了
that hair cut or the fact you're on time!
你怎麼了
What's wrong with you?
沒事 只是 能重新見到你太好了
Nah, it's just, it's just good to have you back, that's all.
好吧 你想去哪
Right. Where do you want to go?
回家
Home.
好車啊
Nice ride!
努力掙來的
Worked for it.
你幹嘛不一起上去呢
Why don't you come up?
我在這等你
I'll wait here.
替我向格蕾絲問好
Tell Grace I said hello.
4:45之前要收完
我給你發了消息
I've been trying to message you.
我得去長沼監獄接我哥 不是嗎
Yeah, well I had to pick my brother up from Long Marsh, didn't I?
爽
Oh, yeah!
你個混♥蛋♥
Eh, you fucker!
錢到了 你打算什麼時候送貨
The count's in. When do you want to make the drop?
明天
Tomorrow.
-是嗎 -是的
- Yeah? - Yes.
爸爸
Dad!
小傢伙 你怎麼樣
Hello, mate. How are you?
不錯
All right.
拿着 我給你買♥♥的
Here, I bought you this.
我們可以一起搭
Thought we could build it together.
阿奇 回你的房♥間
Archie, go to your room.
-我們有過約定 -是 我知道
- We had an agreement. - Yeah, I know.
我想給你們一個驚喜
I wanted to surprise you both.
你做到了 好了吧
Yeah, well you did that, all right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我爲了我和阿奇拼命工作
I've had to work so hard for me and Archie,
我不想因爲你走進了這扇門
and I don't want it going out of the window
就讓一切都成一場空
because you walk through the gate.
所有事都沒法回到當初的樣子了
Everything can't go back to the way it was just like that.
給我一點盼頭吧
Just give me something to look forward to.
讓我有生活的動力
A kick about.
見過你的假釋官後給我們打電♥話♥
Give us a call once you've seen your probation officer.
之後我們安排合適的時間讓你見阿奇
Then we can arrange a time for you to see Archie properly.
好吧
Okay.
我會住在肖恩家 你有需要的話來找我
I'm staying at Sean's if you need anything.
我知道 我無處可去了
I know. I had nowhere else to go.
好的
Okay.
好的 我再打給你
Okay. I'll call you.
問題是
The issue is,
你因持械搶劫被判十四年
you've served nine years of a 14-year sentence
服了九年刑
for armed robbery.
因此僱主們不想僱傭你
That is why employers are not queueing up to hire you.
聽着 我願意做任何工作
Look, I'll take anything.
恐怕你什麼都沒得挑
I'm afraid there isn't anything to take.
如果有任何機會 你會被率先通知
If anything comes up, you'll be the first to know.
那好吧 好吧
That's fine. Fine.
你有想過他嗎
Do you ever miss him?
我都記不清他的樣子了
I have trouble remembering him.
一個仁愛的父親
埃蒙·麥克唐納
-是嗎 -我記得他的笑聲
- Do you? - I remember his laugh.
還記得他的壞脾氣
I also remember his temper.
我永遠不會有勇氣
I'd never have the courage to put a gun to my head
開槍自殺
and pull the trigger.
肖恩 這不是勇氣
That ain't courage, Sean.
不是的
Nah.
倫敦獲得2012年奧♥運♥會的舉辦權
Now, London was awarded the 2012 Games,
因爲政♥府♥得到承諾 這將爲
because the government was promised it would leave
倫敦最貧窮的行政區之一帶來恆久的財富
a lasting legacy for, well, one of the capital's poorest boroughs.
作爲紐漢的區長 我很驕傲地宣佈
As Mayor of Newham, I am proud to say that
這個承諾沒有被打破
that promise has not been broken.
操
Fuck!
他把包扔了
He's dropped the bag.
我在友誼街的街角
I'm on the corner of Friendship Way.
閒話少說
Without further ado,
接下來有請其CEO 克里夫·科倫發言
I'd like to hand over to their CEO, Clifford Cullen.
謝謝 謝謝區長
Thank you very much, Mayor. Thank you.
每一對年輕父母的願望
Every young parent's dream,
就是擁有一個自己的家
to own their own home,
在一個安全的環境中 撫養他們的孩子
and raise their children in a safe, secure environment.
過來
Come here!
讓開 讓開
Move! Move!
快跑出去
Get out! Get out! Get out!
進去 進去
Stay there! Stay there!
往這邊來
Come here!
請求緊急救護直升機
Requesting an emergency air ambulance.
臥倒
Get down!
快跑 快跑
Move! Move!
所有人 往這邊 快跑
This way! All of you, run!
十五年前 這片區域
Fifteen years ago, this area here,
在簡稱奧♥運♥村前 是一片骯髒的廢墟
where the Olympic Village was built, was a contaminated wasteland,
犯罪頻發
blighted by crime.
現在這裏是全新的令人嚮往的倫敦街區
Now, it's a desirable new London neighbourhood,
有着宜居的社區
with a sustainable community.
這便是奧♥運♥會帶來的財富
That is the legacy of the Games.
救護直升機在路上了
Air ambulance is on its way.
我作爲堤道住房♥建♥設♥部♥的CEO
In my capacity as CEO of Causeway Housing Developments,
今天 我要爲大斯特拉特福地區推出一項
today, I am launching an affordable housing scheme
經濟適用房♥計劃
for the wider Stratford area,
將提供租♥房♥♥補貼
offering subsidised rents,
並在此類新開♥發♥項目中
and a shared ownership scheme
推出一項共有住房♥計劃
in new developments like this.
這樣 原住民和後人
So local residents and future generations
都可以享受到奧♥運♥會帶來的財富
can share in the legacy of the Games.
感謝你的發言 謝謝
Thank you. Thank you, thank you.