丹麥女孩
你不想畫出那樣的作品嗎
Don't you wish you could paint like that?
您說什麼
Oh, I'm sorry?
我說 你不想畫出你丈夫那樣的作品嗎
I said, don't you wish you could paint like your husband?
真的 你一定很爲他驕傲
Really. You must be so proud of him.
如此優雅
So elegant.
沒錯 畫的都是瓦埃勒 他長大的地方
Yes, they're all Vejle, where he grew up.
我不敢說我的委託人
Now, I don't say my client
是丹麥最好的風景畫家
is the best landscape artist in Denmark,
但他絕對位列前茅
but he is in the top one.
-沒錯 -你好
- Yes. - Oh, hello!
進展得相當順利
It's going very well.
是啊 他會驚豔世人的
Yes. He'll be impossible.
天啊
Oh, my.
謝謝
Oh, thank you.
還有拉斯穆森
And Rasmussen!
拜託 友好一點
Oh, come on. Be kind.
至少他答應看你的作品了
At least he agreed to see your work.
那只是因爲他喝醉了
It was only because he was drunk.
我知道
I know.
是的 你就是很享受
Yes, you were loving it.
我纔沒有
I was not!
"我不敢說我的委託人
"I don't say my client
是丹麥最好的風景畫家..."
is the best landscape artist in Denmark..."
但是...
But...
"他絕對位列前茅"
"He's in the top one!"
安靜 大家都在睡覺呢
Quiet! People are sleeping.
對不起
Sorry.
哥本哈根 1926年
知道現在幾點了嗎
Do you know what time it is?
你該躺回牀上的點了
Time you came back to bed?
不
No.
我要開始工作了
I'm ready to start work.
-戈達 -怎麼
- Gerda. - What?
你的臉
Your face.
你覺得我抵抗不了你的誘惑嗎
You think I can't resist you?
你想拒絕我嗎
Do you want to resist me?
不想
No.
但我希望你能乖乖求我
But I'd like you to ask nicely,
我不會覺得自己太容易被征服
so I don't feel such a pushover.
戈達·維納
Gerda Wegener.
我的人生
My life.
我的妻子
My wife.
索爾比恩
Thorbjorn.
維納先生
Mr. Wegener.
再緊些
Tighter.
非常好
Perfect.
是的 再緊些嗎
Yes. More.
埃納·維納
Einar Wegener.
不用擔心他
Oh, don't worry about him.
他的眼裏只有一個女人
He's only ever had eyes for one woman.
我罪惡的祕密被發現了
My guilty secret's out.
那麼
So,
你們準備何時給我生一個教子呢
when are you two going to brood me a godchild, huh?
烏拉 你是無神論者
Ulla, you're an atheist.
你試過喝生雞蛋嗎
Have you tried drinking raw eggs?
-沒有 -試試看 爲了我
- No. - Do it. For my sake.
-我們正在努力 -再努力些
- We're trying. - Try harder.
好吧...
Anyway...
你今天來幹什麼
What are you doing in today?
我以爲你上週就完成了
I thought you had finished last week.
我想檢查一下
I wanted to check on the
風暴現場的背景幕布
painting of the backdrop for the storm scene.
也給戈達一點空間
And give Gerda some space.
來了個害羞的模特嗎
Ah. She's got a shy one?
你知道下一個就是我
Well, you know I'm next.
我聽說過了
Oh... so I heard.
我不會害羞的
I won't be shy.
我想也是
I should imagine not.
畫我她可得用上所有的色彩
She'll need all her colors for me.
抬頭
Head up.
我想說我很感激你能讓我們獨處
I wanted to say I appreciate our being alone today.
希望你的丈夫不會介意
I hope your husband doesn't mind.
不會的
Not at all.
我能看出來他在這讓你不自在了
I could see his being here made you uncomfortable.
並不是針對他
It wasn't personal.
這很常見
It's not uncommon.
男人讓女人盯着看 着實不容易
It's hard for a man to be looked at by a woman.
當然女人都習慣了 但是男人
Women are used to it, of course, but for a man to, um,
任憑女人端詳
submit to a woman's gaze.
讓人不安
It's unsettling.
不過我相信
Although I believe there's
還是能得到樂趣的 只要你...
some pleasure to be had from it, once you, um,
屈服
yield.
坐下
Sit.
好姑娘
Good girl.
-早安 -早安
- Morning. - Morning.
完美
Perfect.
就差一點
Almost.
好運
Good luck!
再見
Toodle-oo!
全都是肖像畫
All portraits.
很糟嗎
Is that bad?
不算是
Not per se.
這類作品並不是我的...
This kind of work is not really my...
戈達 展出這些畫於你我都無益
Gerda, I don't think it would benefit either of us to show these.
這並不是懷疑你的能力
It's not a judgment on your abilities.
我贊同埃納說的
I agree with Einar.
找到對的題材
You could be a first-class painter
你可以成爲一流的畫家
if you found the right subject matter.
怎麼樣
How was it?
還好
Fine.
我終於調出了雪的顏色
I finally managed to get the color for the snow.
瓦埃勒的泥沼
A bog in Vejle.
你怎麼能夠反覆畫同一個東西
I don't know how you can paint the same thing over and over.
我想我只是還沒有畫完
I suppose I just haven't finished with it yet.
戈達
Gerda?
你能別再跟拉斯穆森談論我了嗎
Could you please not speak to Rasmussen about me again?
我的作品是我的事情
My work is my business.
-別插手 -戈達
- Stay out of it. - Gerda.
我來例假了
I have my period.
對不起
Sorry.
-真的嗎 -當然是真的了
- Are you? - Of course I am.
你知道的
I mean, you know I am.
你能幫我個忙嗎
Could you help me with something?
任何事都可以
Anything.
烏拉加了場彩排 又不能來了
Ulla has an extra rehearsal. She canceled again.
你能試試她的襪子和鞋嗎
Would you try on her stockings and shoes?
我進度落下太多了
I'm just so behind,
我不知道怎麼在她開幕式時按時完成
I don't know how I'll be finished in time for her opening.
好 我會的...
Yeah, I'll...
我會試的
I'll do it.
沒事 我會試的
It's fine, I'll do it.
就在那邊
They're there.
哈皮 不 現在不行
Hvappe, no, not now.
他差點搶走了
He almost snagged it.
哈皮
Hvappe.
反了
That's backwards.
我在芳納百合的櫥窗裏看到過
I saw those in the window at Fonnesbech's.
很聰明啊
Smart, aren't they?
我覺得不合腳
I don't think they'll fit.