200多年來 愛爾蘭天主教教會將婦女關押在
稱爲瑪德蓮的庇護場所
他們收押妓♥女♥ 受虐待的孤兒 智障人士和未婚孕婦
1960 兩位牧師被派去瑪德蓮庇護所拍攝他們的調查報告
好了 快跑
Okay, run.
托馬斯
Thomas.
托馬斯 你在哪呢?
Thomas, where are ya?
操 操 操
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
托馬斯神父 我的媽呀 你在哪裏啊?
Thomas! Father Thomas! Thomas, where are you?
托馬斯
Thomas!
托馬斯 聽得到嗎?
Thomas, can you hear me?
約翰
John!
約翰
John.
托馬斯 聽得到嗎?
Thomas?
約翰
John.
托馬斯
Thomas!
約翰
John.
你在哪
Where are you?
-你準備好了嗎 托馬斯?-好了
- You ready, Thomas? - Yes, John.
好 呃 開始拍攝
Go. At, uh, action.
1960年10月23日 早上7點45分......
Quarter to 8:00 in the mornin', 23rd of October, 1960...
吾主之年
...in this year of our Lord.
我是神父托馬斯萊利 這是約翰 神父約翰索頓
I'm Father Thomas Riley. This is John, Father John Thornton.
我們是來調查索賠的...
We're here to investigate a claim...
聖母瑪利亞的雕像……
...that a statue, uh, of Our Lady Virgin Mary...
在這裏的小教堂裏 眼睛流着血
...in the chapel here weeps blood.
呃 這些照片
Uh, these photos...
和一封附帶的信……
...and an accompanying letter...
……被匿名送往主教……
...were sent anonymously to the bishop...
他要求立即調查
...who requested an immediate investigation.
約翰 這將是一個很好的機會 去和慈愛的女修道院院長談談吧
This would be a good time, John, to talk to the lovely Mother Superior.
-怎麼樣?可以嗎 約翰?-好的
- Okay? Is that alright, John? - That was brilliant.
瑪麗卡梅爾嬤嬤 主教收到了這些照片
Mother Mary Carmel, the bishop received these photographs.
這封信是匿名的 我們只知道是來自一個修女
The letter's anonymous admitting only to have come from a nun.
“我寫信是想告訴你聖母的雕像……”
"I am writing to inform you of the statue of Our Lady...
“……在禮拜堂裏流着血 ”
"...in the chapel that is weeping blood.
“這是屬於我們的奇蹟 ”
"A miracle here in our own presence...
“……那些高級修女甚至試圖隱瞞這件事 ”
"...which the higher nuns are attempting to conceal.
“我不能 我想要問心無愧……”
"I cannot, in good conscience...
如果她想要交流 我不能否認她 ”
...deny Our Lady if she wishes to communicate."
你怎麼看待聖母的哭泣雕像?
Would you like to comment about the weeping statue of the Virgin and so on?
萊利神父 如果我們深愛的聖母在給我們傳遞信息
Father Riley, there is nothing I would like more...
…那沒什麼是我想要的了
...than if our beloved Holy Mother was sending signs here.
這是多麼美好的事情啊
What a beautiful thing that would be.
恐怕你上當了
I'm afraid you've been tricked.
爲什麼?
Tricked? By whom?
她們可不都是好修女啊 神父
They're not all good girls in this home, father.
好 我們跟她們談話的時候會弄清楚的
Sure, we'll get to the bottom of it when we interview the girls.
那現在 你能給我一個名單嗎?
In the meantime, I wonder, could you give me a list...
這裏所有人的名單?
...of all the residents here?
修女們 姑娘們 當然還有每一個孩子
The nuns, the girls, and, of course, any children.
這裏沒有孩子了
There are no children in the home any longer.
在戰爭期間就沒有了
The children's wing closed during the war.
這是血嗎?
Is it blood?
不是 不然我就喫了我的帽子
If it is, I'll eat my hat.
-你能不能測試一下?-嗯 好像不能
- Can you not test it? - Uh, we can't.
我們要等她再流血 做成可用的樣本
We need it to be fresh to get a usable sample.
如果它重新開始流的話 我會留心的
If it starts again, I will.
我此前從沒見過一個神蹟
I've never seen a miracle before in person.
你讀過嗎?它原來在 新德里 去年的時候
Did you read about that one? It was in, uh, New Delhi last year.
電影裏的不算
No film though.
那我們可能要是了 額?
That could be us now, eh?
給我買♥♥一臺新相機 什麼都有了
Bought me a new camera and everything.
電影記錄的第一個神蹟
First miracle caught on film.
想象一下
Imagine.
嗯 我們在這裏呆上幾個小時 可能什麼也看不見
You know, we could be here for hours and see nothing.
是啊 但願這是值得的吧
Yeah, but it'd be worth it, I hope.
不會的
It won't.
爲什麼?
How is that?
你知道嗎 這是對你電影天賦的浪費
You know, this is a waste of your film.
我們可以在這裏.....
We could be here...
……最好去拿點什麼……拿什麼呢?
...it'd be better going and getting some of that... what do you call it?
-鏡.....-鏡頭?
- The foot... - The footage?
對 用鏡頭 嗯……
Aye, footage, uh...
監視在洗衣房♥和其他工作的女孩們
...of the laundry room and the girls at work.
可以讓我們對這個地方有更好的瞭解
Give us a better sense of the place.
嗯 好好利用你的電影
Uh, better use of your film.
我告訴過你一次 我告訴你15…
If I told you once, I told you 15...
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
我可以問你一些問題嗎?
Can I ask you some questions?
-教皇要看你的電影嗎?-不 我不知道
- Is the pope gonna watch your film? - No.
-他在梵蒂岡有電視嗎?-我想他太忙了 應該不會看
- Does he have a telly in the Vatican? - I think he's too busy for the telly.
-那是給誰看呢?-這不該是你關心的事
- Who is gonna see it? - No one that you need to worry about.
現在我們要談談關於雕像的事嗎?
Now are you gonna talk to me about the statue?
-你問過姐♥妹♥們♥嗎?-還沒 我在問你呢
- Have you asked the sisters? - No, I'm asking you.
-你看到什麼了?-什麼都沒看到
- What have you seen? - I didn't see nothin'.
-嗯 那你聽到什麼了?-我不知道
- Well, what have you heard? - I don't know.
-我怎麼覺得你知道 -我從沒有進過禮拜堂
- I think you do know. - I never go into the chapel anyway.
-那你很瞭解他們吧 -我們不能進去
- So you do know a lot about them. - We're not allowed to go in there.
不是因爲人太多了嗎?
Not even for mass?
-我們受罰了 -因爲什麼?
- We're being punished. - Why are you being punished?
我們需要去洗那些牀單
They need someone to clean all those sheets.
嘿 神父
Hey, father.
我爲你準備了一個宴會
I'll do my party piece for ya.
如果你是愛爾蘭人 那就到客廳去吧
# If you're Irish, come into the parlor #
我們非常歡迎你的到來
# There's a welcome there for you #
-如果你……-真髒
- # If you... ## - Dirty!
你該祈禱了 你這個骯髒的小賤♥人♥ 你不是來……
You need to say your prayer, you dirty little bitch. You're not here to...
-嬤嬤 你能放輕鬆點嗎?-回我的辦公室 快
- Mother Superior, would you take it easy? - Get into my office, now!
-爲什麼 沒必要……-一直跪着
- Why, there's no need... - On your knees the whole way!
您不該進來 神父
This room is off limits, father!
我覺得完全沒有必要拍攝
I hardly think we need that thing here.
我們要記錄所有事 可敬的嬤嬤 這是我們要做的
We've been directed to document everything, Reverend Mother, so that's what we'll do.
我想你應該不介意我說重點吧 我還有工作要做呢
I you wouldn't mind getting to the point, I have work to be getting on with.
尊敬的嬤嬤
With respect, Reverend Mother...
我們開始擔心這些女孩受到了怎樣的對待
...we've become concerned about how the girls are being treated in this home.
你們兩 對嗎?你很害怕嗎?
Two of you have, have you? You're concerned, are you?
不是這樣的
Isn't that just lovely.
-拜託 我只是想…-想幹嘛 神父?
- Please, I'm only trying... - Trying to what, Father?
來 別害怕
Come on, don't hold back.
膽子大點
You've some neck on you.
來這誹謗我
Coming into this home and casting aspersions on me.
你以爲你是誰?
Who do you think you are?
你把這個國家所有的骯髒的小祕密都弄到這來
You send all the country's dirty wee secrets here...
我的家裏…
...here to my home...
在這個世界上 莎莉沒有受到任何照顧
...and sally off without a care in the world.
把它掃到地毯下面……
Sweep it all under the carpet...
他們希望我們把髒衣藏起來 不是嗎 神父?
...and they expect us to hide the dirty laundry. Isn't that it, Father?
-把所有的髒活都留給女人 -尊敬嬤嬤 我不認爲……
- Leave all the dirty work to the women. - Reverend Mother, I don't think that...
閉嘴
No!
你難道不知道嗎?
You don't, do you?
你擔心我們怎麼對待她們
You worry about how we treat the girls.
那你們又怎麼對我們的?留下我們來掩飾髒亂
What about how you treat us? Leave us to hide all the messes...
把它們都掩蓋起來……
...and cover it all up...
滿口假仁假義
...and sworn and all holier-than-thou.
你知道教堂有多少髒亂的地方……
Do you know how many of the church's messes...
我得自己清理乾淨嗎?
...that I personally have had to clean up?
你知道在這裏出生的嬰兒中有多少人
Do you know how many of the babies born here had fathers...
他們的父親是神父嗎?
...who were fathers, Father?
我不這麼認爲 我也沒想到你會這麼想
Didn't think so. Didn't think you'd want to either.
忙着在這個地方發號♥施令 難道不是嗎?
Too busy lording it about the place, aren't ya?
這是調查的第一天
So that was the first day of the investigation.
電影精選列表