今天我跟人上了牀
I had sex today.
天啊
Holy shit.
舊金山 1976年
少女日記
我是敏妮蓋茨
My name is Minnie Goetze.
今年15歲 住在加州舊金山
I'm a 15-year-old living in San Francisco, California,
正在用磁帶進行錄音
recording this onto a cassette tape
因爲我最近的人生實在瘋狂
because my life has gotten really crazy of late,
我需要說出來
and I need to tell someone about it.
如果你未經許可聽到這段錄音 請馬上停下
If you're listening to this without my permission, please stop now.
不要聽了 好嗎
Just stop. Okay?
那麼~~~
So...
我不記得自己的出生了
I don't remember being born.
小時候的我特別醜
I was a very ugly child.
我的外形沒什麼改變
My appearance has not improved,
所以他被我的青春活力所吸引 應該是我走運吧
so I suppose it was a lucky break when he was attracted by my youthfulness.
嘿 多米諾 你這隻笨貓 我愛你
Hey, Domino, you stupid cat, I love you.
嘿 多米諾 我今天跟昨天有什麼不同嗎
Hey, Domino, do I look different than I did yesterday?
事實上 是這樣發生的
In all matter of factuality, it happened like this...
我穿着一條破睡裙
I was wearing a ratty old nightgown,
現在想想還真是丟臉
which is embarrassing when I think about it,
不過我不會改掉這個細節 因爲是事實
but I'm not gonna change that detail 'cause it's the truth.
我媽跟我繼父巴斯考 結婚了很多年
My mother was married for a long time to my stepdad Pascal.
他是個搞學術的 博士
He's a science-y guy. A PhD.
這個世界上的事兒 他懂很多
He has a lot of ideas about how the world works.
認爲女人不該抽菸喝酒
Doesn't think women should drink or smoke.
媽媽 你太噁心了 我都沒辦法看電視 被你~~~
Mom! You're so gross. I can't even watch TV without you...
或許這就是她跟他離婚的原因吧
Maybe that's why she isn't married to him anymore.
等一下
Wait.
她現在就一廢柴
She's looser now.
-你真的~~~-可♥卡♥因♥
-You really... -Cocaine.
他姓什麼來着
What's his last name?
我以爲你要~~~
I thought you were gonna...
門羅是她男朋友 不過他們並不是唯一
Monroe is her boyfriend, but they aren't possessive.
我要去睡了 累了
I'm going to bed. I'm tired.
我去睡了 夥計們
I'm crashing, you guys.
好 晚安
All right. Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
我知道這有點怪 但我有種異樣的安慰
I know it seems weird, but I had this strangely calming feeling
就算他是故意摸我胸部
that even if he meant to touch my tit,
應該也沒什麼 因爲他是個好人
it's probably all right, because he's a good guy,
而且這方面他比我要懂
and he knows how it goes and I don't.
不過不知道我的胸會不會太小
But I wonder if my breast felt small.
門羅 闢裏摸摸
Oh, Monroe. Pitter-pat.
你摸了我的胸 手感如何
You touched my tit. How was that?
我能否說
Can I just say, um...
摸你的胸 那感覺~~~
Touching your breasts was, um...
我都說不出口
I can't even say it.
真的很好摸 敏妮
They're really great, Minnie.
美妙的胸部 完美
Fantastic breasts. Just perfect.
怪胎
Weirdo.
幻想着他可能在想我 那感覺好極了
It feels so good to imagine that he might be thinking about me.
並不是說我愛上他了
Not that I love him or anything.
我又不傻
I'm not stupid.
-你準備好了嗎 親愛的 -不 我不想去了
-You about ready, steady? -No, I don't think I wanna go.
我都換上內衣了
I'm already in my skivvies.
今天是週二買♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
It's two-for-one Tuesdays.
我們要看"草原上的小木屋"
We're gonna watch Little House on the Prairie.
-是的 -不 不 不行 拜託 你答應我的
-Yeah. -No, no, no, come on. You promised.
我知道 對不起了 寶貝
I know. I'm sorry, baby.
-就去喝幾杯 -不了
-Just for a couple of drinks. -No.
我得出去走走
I need to get out.
我會補償你的 保證 對不起
I will make it up to you, I promise. I'm sorry.
拜託了
Come on.
要不你帶敏妮去
Why don't you take Minnie?
什麼
What?
-對啊 -不行
-Yeah. -No.
敏妮願意去的 對吧 敏
Minnie will go. Won't you, Min?
-她不想去 -好啊 我去 去哪兒
-She doesn't want to go. -Yeah, I do. Where?
看 就說吧
See? Told ya.
真沒用
Worthless.
很棒啊
It was good.
纔不是 這才叫棒
It was not good. This is good.
我來我來
Oh, man. I got it.
我來撿
I got it.
別叫 別叫
Oh, shut up. Shut up
天啊 你個小東西
Gosh, you're such a lightweight.
不要啦
No. Ow.
-不痛嗎 -你想幹什麼
-That doesn't hurt? -What are you trying to do?
這都不叫咬
You're not even biting me.
我要狠狠咬你一口
I'm gonna bite you so fucking hard.
你有咬下去嗎 沒感覺啊
Are you even biting down? I'm not feeling it.
-你醉了 -不 我沒醉
-You're drunk. -No, I'm not drunk.
是我太強壯 拳頭是鋼鐵做的 僅此而已
I'm just really strong, and my fists are made of steel, that's why.
我毫無感覺 沒感覺
I feel nothing. Nothing.
你根本沒在咬
You're not even biting.
離我這麼遠
You're far away.
你讓我硬起來了
You just gave me a hard-on.
是嗎
I did?
是的 我硬了
Yeah, I'm hard.
你不相信
You don't believe me?
很硬
It's hard.
瞧
See?
我並不覺得很硬 只是皮膚而已
It didn't feel too hard to me. It was still skin.
我要你幹我
I want you to fuck me.
好了 你醉了 敏妮
All right. You're shit-faced, Minnie.
走吧
Come on.
你居然說要我♥幹♥♥你♥
I can't believe you said you want me to fuck you.
你真的想我♥幹♥♥你♥嗎
Do you really want me to fuck you?
關你♥他♥媽♥屁事
None of your fucking business.
你真的想要我♥幹♥♥你♥ 是不是
You really do want me to fuck you, don't you?
你♥他♥媽♥真♥他♥媽♥想要我♥幹♥♥你♥
You really fucking want me to fucking fuck you.
我不知道 我是想要他還是別人幹我
I didn't know if I wanted him or anyone else to fuck me,
但我害怕錯過機會 因爲可能再也不會有了
but I was afraid to pass up the chance 'cause I may never get another.
他嘴巴里好滑
The inside of his mouth was all smooth.
我想在車裏幫他口♥交♥
I tried giving him a blow job in the car.
他說想要幹我 但今晚不行
He said he wants to fuck me, but we can't tonight.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
有人愛你是這種感覺嗎
Is this what it feels like for someone to love you?
有人想要我
Somebody wants me.
有人想要跟我上♥牀♥
Somebody wants to have sex with me.
嘿
Hey.
你逃課會有麻煩嗎
You gonna get in trouble for skipping school?
不會
No.
-你想喫三明治嗎 -好啊
-You feel like sandwiches? -Yeah.
怎麼了
What?
我不知道你是處♥女♥
I didn't know you were a virgin.
你很漂亮
You look good.
你願意幫我拍張照嗎
Will you take my picture?
爲什麼
Why?
拜託啦 我想看
Please. I just wanna see.
不 不不 你瘋了嗎
No, no, no. Are you crazy?
你最好不要給別人看
You better not show that to anyone.
都看不到我
Can't even see where I am.
敏妮 敏妮 過來一起看
Minnie, Minnie, come watch with us.
對啊 是"創造中的歷史"
Yeah, it's history in the making.
她不是精神病 我♥操♥
Oh, she's not mentally ill. Fuck this guy.
就因爲她離開了中產階級家庭 開始新生活
Just because she left her bourgeois family to start over.
我懂你 佩蒂
I know how you feel, Patty.
怎麼會有人愛上綁♥架♥自己的人啊
What kind of person falls in love with the people who kidnap them?
電影精選列表