我回來啦 你們這些混♥蛋♥
I'm back, you bastards.
惡女訂製♥服♥
1951年 澳洲 鄧歌♥塔
這是鄧尼的地方 滾遠點
難道是 喔
Is that, uh...
迪奧的嗎
...Dior?
猜對啦 費拉警官 是迪奧抄我的設計
Very good, Sergeant Farrat. My design, but Dior-inspired.
瑪朵·鄧尼
Myrtle Dunnage.
是 緹莉
Tilly.
-你長這麼大了 -但你老啦
-You grew up. -You got old.
很難過 但真是如此
Sad, but true.
這些日子是怎麼了
What have I done this time?
再好的皮革
Fine leather...
也經不起潮黴摧殘
...can be irreparably damaged by moisture and mildew.
緹莉
Tilly.
我媽好嗎
How's my mother?
茉莉 幾乎足不出戶
Molly...doesn't get out much these days.
有誰 知道你回來嗎
Did anyone...know you were coming?
馬上就知道
They'll know soon enough.
媽
Mum?
你是回來抓老鼠的嗎
Have you come about the possum?
你救不了他
You can't have him.
我們也想救啊 不是嗎
Because we wanna keep him, don't we?
還記得哈瑞婷小姐嗎
Do you remember Miss Harridene?
那個學校老師
The schoolteacher?
斯圖爾特·普瑞提曼
Stewart Pettyman.
還記得嗎
Do you remember him?
左右 左右 左右
Left, right. Left, right. Left, right.
他是哈瑞婷小姐的最愛
He was Miss Harridene's favourite.
哈瑞婷老師 她弄髒我了
Miss Harridene, she stained me.
-她用墨水弄髒我 -啊
-She stained me with the ink! -Huh?
那那個阿曼內克先生呢
What about Mr Almanac?
那個搞化學的醫生
The chemist?
我連你都不太認識
I don't even know who you are.
罪人
Sinners...
我們都記得阿曼內克先生
We both remember Mr Almanac.
一天喫三次
Apply three times daily.
阿曼內克先生 謝謝 瑪朵走吧
Thank you, Mr Almanac. Come on, Myrtle.
你媽是個蕩♥婦♥ 你呢是個混球
Your mother's a slut and you're a bastard.
那皮曼先生呢
What about Shire President Pettyman?
啊
Hmm?
現在 終於有理由去投票了
Now, there's a reason to vote.
真不知道你幹嘛還回這 鬼地方
I don't know why you've come to this...hole.
這個鳥不拉屎的地方
There's nothing here.
我回來是要
I came because...
讓你想起我來 媽
...I need you to remember me, Mum.
媽
Mum?
我要你幫我回想起來
I need you to remember so I can remember.
想起什麼 你是我女兒嗎
Remember what? Being my daughter? Hmph.
-那也算 -怎麼可能
-That too. -Fat chance.
還有呢
What else?
我是不是殺了人
Did I commit a murder?
什麼
What?
我是殺人犯嗎
Am I a murderer?
這不就是我被詛咒的原因嗎
Is that why I'm cursed?
你忘了你殺了人
You don't remember committing a murder?
沒印象
No.
這個嘛
Well...
這可不是隨隨便便忘得了的
...it's not something you're likely to forget.
我知道
I know.
如果你是殺人犯又怎樣
What if you are a murderer?
我也不會喫驚
I wouldn't be in the least surprised.
-殺人啦 -別叫啦 拜託
-Murder! -Stop it! Come on.
-殺人啦 -哦 哦
-Murder! -Oh! Ah! Ooh!
-救命啊 救命啊 -別叫
-Help! Help! -Don't... Oh!
哦 哦
Oh, oh!
殺人啦
Murder!
莫莉
Molly!
救命啊 救命啊
Help! Help!
殺人啦
Murder! Ah!
-別抓我 你這潑婦 -不 不
-Let me go, you bitch. -No, no, no. No! No!
你得去
You've got to...
莫莉 別動
Molly, stop it!
只是洗個澡
It's just a bath.
媽 你髒死人啦
You're filthy dirty and you stink, Mum!
強♥奸♥啦
Rape!
-別叫 別叫 -強♥奸♥啦
-Stop, Stop. -Rape!
誰會去強♥奸♥肖·莫莉
Who in their right mind would be up there raping Mad Molly?
有蛋蛋的女人
A lady with little balls!
巴尼 這樣比較說得通
Knew there was a reasonable explanation, Barney.
聽說緹莉回來了
Myrtle Dunnage is back.
長大後就沒見過她了
Haven't seen her since she was a kid.
她搬走了
She moved.
巴尼 爲了大家好 她被送走了
They sent her away, Barney, for the good of us all.
鄧泥巴回家了
Dunnybum's come home.
不知道她變成啥樣了
Wonder how she turned out.
費拉警官
Sergeant Farrat!
我知道你在
I know you're in there!
我的天竺葵被弄壞了
My geraniums have been assaulted!
早啊 比尤拉
Morning, Beulah.
我確定我看到一個人
I'm sure I saw that half-finished one,
就是巴尼·麥克斯威尼
Barney McSwiney,
坐在穀倉頂瞪着我看
peering at me from on the top of the silo.
啊 這不是伊莉莎白嗎
Ah. There's Elsbeth Beaumont.
我懂了 是小威廉從西部回來了
Young William's back from West Australia, I see.
乖兒子
My son.
終於回來了
Home at last.
準備擁抱你的未來吧
Ready to embrace your future!
那是你太太
There's Mrs A.
嗯
Ah.
阿曼內克太太你好
Yoo-hoo, Mrs Almanac.
哦
Oh! Ooh!
阿先生 你能不能分點你的藥要給她喫
Can't you help her with some of them drugs of yours, Mr A?
那會上癮的
Addictive!
她需要的是上帝的寬恕和健康的飲食習慣
All she needs is God's forgiveness and a wholesome diet.
什麼事
What?
注意啦 阿先生要到了
Prudence, Mr Almanac's coming.
她抓不到我
Ah! She won't get me!
這裏啦 我抓到你了
Whoa there! Gotcha.
啊
Ah!
這是你的信
Here's your mail.
小葛 小葛
Gert! Gert!
威廉啦
It's William!
派特店 還是老樣子
Pratt's. Hasn't changed.
啊 倦鳥歸巢啦
Ah, the remittent son returneth.
先讓我們結結♥帳♥
Gertrude, the Windswept Crest account.
瑞吉的歌♥聲多美妙啊
Doesn't Reggie Blood have a lovely singing voice?
他是我心目中的鄧歌♥塔歌♥神
I call Reggie the Perry Como of Dungatar.
你不覺得他帥呆了
But much better-looking, don't you think?
威廉回來了
William's back.
威廉 真高興看到你回來
It's nice to see you home, William.
什麼
What? Oh.
閃一邊去 小葛
Excuse us, Gert.
派特先生 我只是過來看看
I was...only after some coils of fencing wire, Mr Pratt.
這裏是你媽兩年來欠下的帳
I have your mother's unpaid accounts of the last two years.
總共呢 是347英鎊
Comes to a total of £347,
10先令又8便士
10 shillings and 8 pence.
威廉一直在周遊世界
William's travelled. He's very worldly these days.
他有女朋友嗎
Does he have a lady friend?
那我們的小葛可以配帥哥 她可能幹了
Well, our Gert's a handsome, capable girl.
會給男人用品櫃上貨
She knows feedstock, haberdashery...
媽