監獄裝甲押運列車
我們抓回了逃犯
我們在返回監獄的途中
丹薩里監獄
幸運戒指戴上了
Lucky ring on.
我感覺安全多了
I feel so much safer.
抓緊了 準備開戰
Grip it. We're coming in hot!
抓緊了
Hold on!
安全
Clear!
跟我走
Let's go.
磨蹭什麼呢
What's the holdup?
沒事 馬上就完 快走啊
Nothing, we're on our way. Let's go!
這哥們兒在夢遊嗎
Your dude's trippin'!
醫生
Doc!
別管這瘋子了
Hey, forget this maniac!
我不會扔下他
I'm not leavin' him!
醫生
Doc!
醫生
Doc!
快上來
Move!
你是來看我的嗎 都過了八年了
Whoa. You just gonna roll up on me, huh? After eight damn years.
你這是幹嘛
What's up with that?
你被關在了一個外界不知道的祕密監獄裏
You were in a black-ops prison that doesn't officially exist.
我從一個叫教堂的人那兒打聽到了方位
I just got the location from a guy named Church,
這個人是個密探
an agency spook.
你說什麼
Excuse me?
他是政♥府♥部門的人
Agency official. Relax.
現在纔來救我
I think you're in a time warp, man.
浪費我多少生命 我就犯了一次錯誤
What a waste of life. You make one damn mistake!
那不是犯錯 那是犯二
Wasn't a mistake. it was stupid.
如果你再敢那樣對我 我就把你大卸八塊
If you'd have done that to me, I would've chopped you into pieces.
有本事你試試
You would've tried.
嗨 謝謝兄弟們吧
Hey, you wanna thank the guys?
兄弟們 我們的兄弟呢 鐵錘呢 樵夫呢
The guys? Where are our guys? Hammer? Woodsman?
都不在了
Gone.
徹底不在了
Dead gone?
對
Yeah.
見鬼
Damn.
聽說你殺的人不計其數
Heard you killed more people than the plague.
很牛吧
How 'bout that?
所以大家叫你死神醫生
Why do they call you Doctor Death?
我是當過醫生
Used to be a medic.
不過很久以前的事了
But that was a long time ago.
怎麼會被關起來的
So Why'd you get locked away?
因爲逃稅
Tax evasion.
敢死隊就剩下你們幾個人了
So you all that's left of the Expendables?
是啊
We're it.
敢死隊最早是五個人 後來發展到二十二人
We started out with five. Built up to 22.
我看到巴尼還把身份牌掛在那兒
I see Barney's still hanging the tags up there.
據說這些牌子會發出叮噹聲
Said that jinglin' sound the tags make,
就像在提醒我們
that's a reminder that
那些兄弟還活着
our brothers are still here.
活在某個地方
Somewhere.
行了 維京人
So come on, Viking.
把刀交給大叔吧
Give an old-schooler your blade.
不然你的牌子也會掛在上面
Or else you might find your tags up there jinglin', too.
叮噹叮噹響 叮噹叮噹 叮噹叮噹
Jing-a-ling. Jing-a-ling, jing-a-ling.
用完了磨快點兒
Sharpen it when you're done.
你的朋友神叨叨的
I think your friend's a little off.
很正常 他在那個洞裏關了整整八年
Come on, Christmas. He's been in a hole for eight years.
他怎麼進去的
How'd he get so lucky?
他爲了一點兒小錢 在非洲東部的一個地方
He tried pulling off this half-assed political assassination for a few bucks
搞了一次計劃不周密的政♥治♥暗♥殺♥ 結果失敗了
in this place called Swaziland. And he blew it.
原來是自己作死
Self-destructive.
差不多 就這樣 不過
Yeah, something like that.
他是一個好醫生
But you know what he is? He's a good medic.
我又沒得病
Well, I don't need a checkup.
你怎麼說話老帶刺兒
Why are you so sarcastic?
你掏漿糊
You're vague.
掏漿糊 老是繞來繞去 -得了
-Vague? -Secrets, idiot.
你爲什麼不遠萬里帶我來這兒
I mean, why do you take me halfway around the planet to save this
救這麼一個 你所謂的醫學天才
medical genius, as you describe him?
爲了什麼
For what?
他是敢死隊的
He's an Expendable.
天吶 唬誰呢
Oh, my God. Come on.
他是敢死隊的
He's an Expendable.
你說的是真的
So, he's one of the flock?
我跟你說吧
Let me tell you something.
如果你在牢裏關了好幾年
If you were incarcerated for years,
我一定會來救你的
I'd come and save you.
謝謝了 英雄
Thanks, hero.
我纔不信呢
But I doubt it.
我知道你也會來救我的
And I know you'd do the same for me.
-想聽真話 -寧願讓我死在牢裏
-Truthfully? -You'd let me rot?
絕對的
Exactly.
嗨 醫生
Hey, Doc.
你叫什麼
What's your name?
叫聖誕
Christmas.
是你真名
Is that real?
千真萬確
Authentic.
這也是真的
Is that real, too?
哦 不是 這個 是我每天早上花3個小時
Oh, no, I spend three hours every morning
用黑色圓珠筆畫上去的
putting this on with a black Biro.
我這個 是真的 千真萬確
This is real. Authentic.
原創的 瞧瞧
Original. Look at that.
哦 平衡感有點退步
Balance is a little off.
你會使刀
You a knife man?
絕對是 最棒的
Best. Ever.
名氣比聖誕節還要響
I'm the Knife Before Christmas.
對嗎 巴尼
Ain't that right, Barney?
你說是就是
If you say so.
我玩刀的時候 你大概還是
Probably free-stylin' with a blade while
剛斷奶的小屁孩兒
you were still suckin' on your daddy's titty,
在學習怎麼用勺子喫飯
tryin' to learn how to eat with a spoon.
是啊 這是你保守的另一個祕密吧 漿糊先生
Yeah. Is that another little secret you was keeping there, Mr. Vague-o?
別老猜我在想什麼
Just stay out of my brain, would you?
我可是急着要回家了
I tell ya. I can't wait to get home.
喫點兒好的東西 穿上好的衣服
Eat some good food, put on some fine threads,
坐進我那輛龐蒂亞克
break out my '49 Pontiac,
使勁踩油門 直到發動機飛起來
kick that baby until the engine blows up!
你沒告訴他 是嗎
You didn't tell him, did you?
告訴我什麼
Tell me what?
我們不回家
We're not going home.
有個叫維克多·明斯的商人在運送溫壓炸♥彈♥ 我們要去阻止他
We're stoppin' a dealer named Victor Minns delivering a shipment of thermobaric bombs.
噢 開什麼玩笑
Oh, come on, man!
那玩意兒是地獄之火
That shit is hellfire.
這是個常規任務
Hey, routine stuff.
你幹嘛不等完成任務之後再來接我
You know, why didn't you just pick me up on your way back?
我們正好缺人
We're a man short.
我很願意跟你們一起玩兒
Well, you know I'd love to party with you boys,
不過 我現在沒有趁手的傢伙
but, uh, I don't have my shit.
哦
Oh.
-這是我的傢伙 -是你的傢伙
-That's my shit. -it is your shit.
醫生 他們救你出來 你謝他們了嗎
Doc, did you thank the guys for helping you out?
說出來
Say somethin'.
聽好了
Uh, listen up.
我已經很久沒有找到 說謝謝的理由了
It's been a long time since I had a reason to say thank you.
所以我只想
So I just wanna...
你們知道
I, you know...
越說越利索了
He's getting his rhythm.
我想說
l wanna say, uh...
謝謝
Thank you.
態度相當誠懇吶
His sincerity's overwhelming.