根 據 真 實 事 件 改 編
馬薩諸塞州 韋爾弗利特
1951 年 11月
安妮·G
安妮·G
1952年 2月 17日
彭德爾頓 - T2油輪
馬薩諸塞州 查塔姆 東北處 10 英里
伯尼·韋伯 理查德·李甫西 安迪·菲茨傑拉德 和 歐文·馬斯基
於1952年2月18日夜晚所完成的壯舉
至今仍被譽爲海岸警衛隊歷史上最偉大的小船救援行動
伯尼和米麗婭姆在選定的日期完婚
他們的婚姻持續了58年 直至伯尼以81歲的高齡
於2009年去世
四位海岸警衛隊隊員也因這一壯舉
獲得了金質救生獎章
怒海救援
斯摩基熊 是美國森林防火公益傳播的卡♥通♥代言形象
幻象波是上次同步掃描發射未衰減完全(或遺留到這次同步掃描後)的回波
此處風力單位可能是英里/小時或海里/小時(節) 美式一海里約爲1.15英里 考慮到海上背景可能是以節爲單位 40節到60節相當於八級大風到十級暴風
十二級風
在電路過載時自動切斷電路以保護電器設備
# 這一曲舞你應該會跳 #
Here's a dance you should know
# 當燈光黯淡 #
When the lights are down low
# 帶上你的舞伴 起舞吧 #
Grab your baby, then go
# 盡情搖擺吧 #
Do the hucklebuck
# 盡情搖擺吧 #
Do the hucklebuck
# 如果你不知道如何去做 #
If you don't know how to do it
# 孩子 你還真是倒黴 #
Boy, you're out of luck
# 推開你的舞伴 #
Push your partner out
# 然後身體站直 #
Then you hunch your back
# 然後動動你的髖部 #
Start a little movement in your sacroilliac
# 像蛇一樣搖擺 像鴨一樣搖擺 #
Wiggle like a snake, waddle like a duck
Bernie 說真的
Now, Bernie, seriously,
這就是約好見面的地方嗎
this is where they asked us to meet?
沒錯 你想說什麼
Yeah, what do you mean?
我想我看見她了
Oh, I think I see her.
- 在哪兒 - 那一定是她
- Where? - Oh, that's gotta be her.
那我們接下來做什麼呢
All right, so, what are we gonna do?
來這裏喝杯奶昔嗎 Bernie
Are we gonna grab a milkshake, Bernie?
就爲這來的嗎
Is that why we're here?
沒錯 我想是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I guess.
那你可要欠我一個大人情了
All right, you're gonna owe me big for this.
那麼...
So...
你覺得我該換件襯衣嗎
You think I shoulda worn the other shirt?
你現在這樣挺好
You look nice.
我不知道 Gus 也許...
I don't know, Gus, maybe she...
要是她不喜歡
what if she don't like
我的外表呢
the look of me or something?
Bernie 得了吧 你真的
Bernie, come on, are you sure...
這樣想嗎 那她呢
Are you serious? What about her?
你不也很想
Aren't you dying to see
見到她的樣子嗎
what she looks like?
她說不定特難看
She could be a dog.
不 她不是
No, she isn't a dog.
說不定呢
She could be.
我腦海裏
I already know
已經知道她長什麼樣了
what she looks like in my head.
她不難看
she isn't a dog.
這麼說...
So, uh...
你和她電♥話♥聊天
You've been talking to her
已經好幾周了 對嗎
for weeks on the phone, right?
- 是的 - 對吧
- Yeah. - Right?
沒錯
Yeah.
只和你聊天 她就喜歡上你了 Bernie
She likes you, from talkin' to you, Bernie.
我覺得你完全不用擔心
And I don't think you gotta worry about
她會看不上你
her getting a good look at ya.
對你來說這根本不是問題
That ain't never been your problem.
我們走吧
Let's go.
快來
Come on.
真該換件衣服的
Shoulda worn the other shirt.
我的風險更大
I'm the one takin' the risk.
和我約會的女孩
Doublin' with some girl
我連話都沒說過
I never even spoke to,
更別說見面了
let alone seen.
不知爲何這個叫Miriam的女孩
I don't know why this Miriam girl
非得要求今晚來個四人約會
says it's gotta be a double date anyway.
也許她對我的態度還不是很確定
Maybe she's not sure about me yet.
怎麼可能有姑娘
How can anybody
對你不確定呢 Bernie
not be sure about you, Bernie?
謝謝你 Gus
Yeah, thanks, Gus.
嘿 可別把這件事
Yeah, hey, don't tell the other guys
告訴隊裏的人
down at the station about this.
你又不是以前沒約會過
It's not like you've never been on a date before.
都好了嗎
All set there?
請問 你是Miriam嗎
Excuse me, are you Miriam?
不是 我是她朋友
No, I'm her friend.
她在...
She's, uh...
- 你好 我是Gus - 我是Catherine
- Hi, how ya doin', I'm Gus? - Catherine.
我們一會兒再聊
We'll talk later.
再見
Bye.
你好
Hi.
等等
Wait.
你是Bernie Webber吧
You are Bernie Webber, right?
是的 我是Bernie
Yeah, yeah, I'm Bernie.
你們倆 一起來喝一杯吧
Hey, you two, let's go grab drink.
- 你想來嗎 - 好
- You wanna go? - Sure.
你好
How you doin'?
- 我是Gus - 知道嗎...
- I'm Gus. - You know...
剛纔有那麼一瞬間 我以爲
For a minute there I thought it was
電♥話♥亭裏站着的是一頭斯摩基熊
Smokey the Bear makin' a call in that booth.
因爲你的大衣
'Cause of your jacket.
Bernie Miriam從沒坐過船
Bernie... Miriam's never been on a boat.
她怕水
She's scared of the water.
從沒坐過嗎
Has she never?
我說過 我不明白
I told her I don't know how
她怎麼要和一名海岸警衛隊員約會
she's gonna date a guy in the Coast Guard.
我不怕水 我就住在海角那裏
I'm not scared, I live on the Cape.
別擔心 Miriam
Don't worry, Miriam, you know,
我們... 我們出海時也會害怕
we... we all get scared out there.
我不怕水 Bernie
I'm not afraid of the water, Bernie.
只是在夜裏纔會害怕
It scares me at night, that's all, you know.
因爲看不見水下有什麼
You can't see what's underneath.
只是更多的水而已
Just more water.
知道嗎 隨着夜幕降臨我會變得更風趣
You know, I... I get funnier as the night goes on.
那個 爲什麼... 你爲什麼不想
So, well, why... why didn't you want
和我約會 爲什...
to meet me for a date? Wha...
爲什麼要等這麼久
Why did you wait so long?
我不知道你是否...
I didn't know if you'd be a...
是否什麼
If... if I what?
- 你知道的 - 我不知道
- You know. - No.
你太帥了
You are so handsome,
我不知道
I just didn't know
你會不會看上我
if you'd be attracted to me.
哦 別 Miriam
Oh, God, no, Miriam
你和我想象的一模一樣
you're exactly how I pictured you.
- 是嗎 - 是的
- Yeah? - Oh, yeah.
而且更美
Better.
知道嗎 我哥哥
You know what, my... my brother
他總說
he always says
感覺對了 一定錯不了
when you know, you just know.
哪個
Which one?
我想是指所有事吧
All of it, I guess everything.
不 我是說哪個哥哥
No, I mean, which brother.
Paul 我哥哥Paul
Paul, my brother Paul.
是那個在德國打過仗的哥哥嗎
He's the one who fought over in Germany?
沒錯 在德國
In Germany, yeah.
他是老大 也是父親最喜歡的
He's the oldest, father's favorite.
我的三個哥哥
All three of my brothers
都打過仗
went over to the war.
他是你父親的什麼
He's your father's what?
電影精選列表