嗨 你一定是凱西了
Hi, you must be Casey?
對 我是 哈嘍
Yes, I am. Hello.
-你最近怎麼樣 西蒙 -嗨 西蒙
-How you doing? Simon. -Hi, Simon.
我妻子 羅賓 抱歉我們讓你等了這麼久
My wife, Robyn. Sorry we kept you waiting.
不 沒事
No, it's no problem.
上來這裏是有點小困難 但...
It was a little tough getting up here, but...
是嗎 我們做到了
Yeah? We made it.
但也值得了
But worth it. Yeah.
看看門口的錦鯉池
Look at the koi pond in the entryway.
我認爲這絕對驚豔
I absolutely think it is fantastic.
但沒魚
But no fish?
沒魚 你得的帶你自己的魚來
No fish. You have to bring your own fish.
這是一箇中世紀的現代家居
This is a mid-century modern home. Right.
因此它有一個非常開闊的設計
And so it has a very open floor plan. Mmm-hmm.
光線很充足 我個人非常喜歡
Lots of light, which I love myself, personally.
還有這個壁爐 超大的壁爐
And this fireplace, oversized fireplace. Mmm.
那麼是什麼讓你們來加利福利亞的
So what brings you to California then?
那個 我有一份新工作
Well, I've got a new job.
-噢 祝賀你 -是啊 很興奮
-Oh, congratulations. -Yeah. Very excited.
那麼你們是來自芝加哥的
So you guys are from Chicago?
我妻子是 我其實是在這南方長大的
My wife is. I actually grew up a little bit south of here.
我們要重新開始
We are making a fresh start.
那麼這是你的辦公室
So there's your office.
這不完全是我們想象的那樣 但挺有意思的 對吧
It's not exactly what we're looking for, but kind of interesting, right?
好風景
Good view?
你喜歡嗎 你覺得怎麼樣
You like it? What do you think?
好
Yeah. Yeah.
老套路
Stupid sop.
你想看看睡房♥嗎
You want to see the bedrooms?
好 我要看看
Yeah, I'm gonna have a look.
簡單的買♥♥點東西 然後
A quick shop, and then...
不 不 然後我們會很快搞好
No, no, then we'll get it done really fast.
簡單的買♥♥點東西 不然商店關門了
A quick shop, and then the store's closed.
是啊 因爲那時...
Yeah, because what time does the...
好了
Okay-
-你今天過得怎麼樣 -很好
-How is your day today? -It's good.
好吧 那麼這就是你所有的東西了
All righty. Is that all for you today then?
除了我妻子很快會拿來的東西 我希望很快吧
Except for one thing my wife's going to bring down soon, I hope.
沒問題 那我就看看交貨日期吧
No problem. I'll just look for a delivery date then.
好 麻煩了 還有今天是不是不能送貨了
Yeah, please, and is the end of today too ambitious?
太遲了 不是嗎
It's late, isn't it?
是啊 我們的貨車都已經出去了
Yeah, our truck already passed.
明天可以嗎 我這7點到9點可以送貨
Tomorrow work? I have a window from, like, 7:00 to 9:00?
應該可以
Sounds good to me.
嘿 不好意思
Hey, excuse me.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
很抱歉打擾到你 我...我覺得我認識你
I'm sorry to bother you. I'm... I think I know you.
是嗎 很抱歉 我不...我不認得你
Yeah? I'm sorry, I don't... Can't place you.
你是叫西蒙嗎 西蒙 卡
Is your name Simon? Simon Callem?
對 西蒙 嗨
Yeah, Simon. Hi.
我們是怎麼認識的
How do we know each other?
我以爲...我們同一間學校的
I thought... We went to school together.
-真的 -對
Really? Huh. -Yeah.
-哪一間學校 -費爾芒特...費爾芒特公園
-Which one? -Fairmount... Fairmount Park.
-是嗎 -對
-Really. -Yeah.
同一屆 你是那一年畢業的
Same grade? What year did you graduate?
嘿 親愛的
Hey, honey.
不好意思 等一下
Excuse me, one second.
他們15分鐘後要關門了
They close in 15 minutes.
好的 沒問題 我們趕得上的
Okay, sure. We will rush.
這是我的妻子 羅賓 這是...
This is my wife, Robyn. This is...
我不知道你的名字 抱歉
I didn't catch your name, sorry.
-戈登 莫斯利 戈多 -嗨 戈登
-Gordon Mosley. Gordo. -Hi. Gordon.
-羅賓 -戈多
-Robyn. -Gordo?
-對 -哇 兄弟 我沒認出你來
-Right. -Wow! Buddy, I did not recognize you.
戈登 莫斯利
Gordon Mosley.
我的天 親愛的
Oh, my gosh, honey.
戈多和我是同一間學校的 差不多...
Gordo and I went to school together like...
-我不知道 大概 80年前吧 -是嗎
-I don't know, what, 80 years ago? -Really?
-我的天 哇 -差不多了
-My God. Wow! -Almost.
-抱歉 不好意思 我...-你看起來變化很大
-Sorry, excuse me, I just... -You look very different.
-是 抱歉...-只是需要你的地址...
-Yes, sorry... -need your address, for the...
噢 好的 卡斯爾伍德32號♥
Oh, Yeah. 32 Castlewood.
-這太瘋狂了 -就一個字
-That is so crazy. -Just one word.
我們剛從芝加哥搬來這裏
We just moved here from Chicago.
噢 好城市
Oh. Great city.
所以他就搬故鄉了
So he's moved home then?
很好 很好 很近家鄉
Well. Well, almost home.
很近 很近 也不完全是
Close to. Close to, not quite.
-你會愛上這裏的 -是啊
-You're going to love it. -Yeah.
-你知道 -那個是的
-You know. -Well, yeah.
我們要走了 但是我們...我們應該...
We have to get going, but we... We should...
-要不你記下戈多的電♥話♥號♥碼 -好的
-Why don't you get Gordo's phone number? -Sure.
然後我們打電♥話♥再相聚 好吧
And we'll call and we'll catch up, right?
我們還有很多事要處理
We've got a lot of ground to cover.
很好 這最好了
Great, that's perfect.
-給 你想要...-好的
-Here, do you want to... -All right.
戈多 我很抱歉我們沒有時間相聚
Gordo, I'm so sorry we don't have time to catch up.
就這號♥碼
It's here.
很好
Great.
但生活過的好嗎
But life good though?
好 你知道的 我不能抱怨
Yeah, you know, I can't complain.
-很高興知道 你知道嗎 -好的
-That's great to hear. You know? -Yes.
真的很高興見到你 我很高興你跟我打招呼了
Really, really good to see you. I'm glad you said hi.
-再見 -好的 我們會打給你的
-See you. -Okay. We'll call you.
很高興認識你 羅賓
Nice to meet you, Robyn.
我也很高興認識你
Good to meet you too.
超級尷尬 就像跟他交談了半年一樣
Super awkward. Whole first half of the conversation,
我根本就不認識那傢伙
I had no idea who that guy was.
-真的嗎 -是啊
-Really? -Yeah.
看起來像個老實人
Seemed like a nice guy.
是啊
Yeah.
我們不會遲到的 別擔心
We're not going to be late. Stop worrying.
-我不是在擔心 -嘿 嗨
-I'm not worrying. -Hey. Hi.
-哈嘍 -嗨
-Hello. -Hi.
露西和羅恩
Lucy and Ron.
嗨 我就是羅恩
Hi. I'd be Ron.
羅賓
Robyn.
歡迎來到這個社區
Welcome to the neighborhood.
-謝謝 -你安置得還好嗎
-Thank you. -Are you settling in okay?
很好
Yeah.
如果你想過來喝杯茶或喝杯酒 你知道
If you want to come by for a cup of tea or a glass of wine, you know,
-我一直都在 所以...-聽起來不錯
-I'm here all the time, so... -Sounds good.
好的 很高興認識你 保重
Okay. Good to meet you.Take care.
拜
Bye.
小甜心 等一下
Sweetie, hold on a second.
我就在裏面
I'll be right there.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
房♥子看起來很漂亮
House looks nice.
噢 是的
Oh. Yeah.
-就是桌子上的那個 -對
-Is that it right there? -Yeah.
去看看吧 等等 這是便條
Go, take a look. Wait, here, this is the note.
"歡迎回到家來 笑臉 戈多上"
"Welcome home, smiley face, Gordo."
他怎麼知道我們地址的
How did he get our address?
毫無頭緒
I have no idea.
我想我們應該謝謝他
I suppose we should thank him.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
她真漂亮
She's beautiful.
噢 謝謝
Oh, thank you.
幹嘛 是你啊
What? You are.