6500萬年前
數百萬年以後
恐龍當家
亨利 是時候了
Henry, it's time.
你剛剛說看見哪個蛋動了
Which one did you say moved?
左邊那個
The one on the left.
你當爸爸了
You're a poppa.
你當媽媽了
You're a momma.
你個淘氣包 你好啊 莉比
You little sneak. Hello, Libby.
莉比
Libby.
你好啊 巴克
Hello, Buck.
他的眼睛像你
He's got your eyes.
一邊玩去 你個小搗蛋
Get out of there, you little prickle bush.
好吧 看來這是個大個子
All right, this is gonna be a big one.
你好啊 阿洛
Hello, Arlo.
出來吧
Come on out.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
巴克
Buck!
那是爪牙峯 這兒是我們的農場
That's Clawtooth Mountain. And this is our farm.
我們要一起來打理好它
And we're all gonna take care of it together.
- 是誰 - 整到你啦
- What? - Gotcha!
莉比
Libby!
哈哈 總算噴到你了
Gotcha back!
媽媽 我澆完水啦
Momma, I'm done watering.
幹得不錯 莉比 巴克 還不快去幹活
Good job, Libby. Buck, get back to your chores.
- 什麼 - 謝啦 巴克
- What? - Thanks, Buck.
但是 我 我
But I... I...
全都裝好啦
You're all set.
我能幹點別的活嗎 媽媽
Can't I do something else, Momma?
- 去吧 - 好吧
- Get going. - Okay.
誰在那
Who is that?
嗨 尤斯蒂斯
Hey, Eustice.
你被纏住了嗎 小傢伙
You stuck, little guy?
我來幫你 現在好啦
Let me get that for you. You're free.
去吧 去找你的爸爸和你的...
Hello, move. Go find your poppa and your...
媽媽
Momma!
哇哦 河邊可不是你能隨便過去玩的 阿洛
Whoa. The river's not something to mess around with there, Arlo.
小心一點 怎麼了
Be careful. What's the problem?
爸爸 雞舍裏的亨麗埃塔最壞了
Poppa, Henrietta is the worst one in the coop!
昨天你才說獨腳的弗蘭是最壞的
Yesterday you said Footless Fran was the worst.
她只有一隻腳
She's only got one foot.
你不用非得喜歡它們啊 阿洛 只要把它們餵飽就好了
You don't have to like 'em, Arlo. You just have to feed 'em.
那樣就行了
That should do it.
這樣 那些該死的野人就不能偷走我們的食物了
Now, this will keep them rotten critters from stealing our food
我建造的這個糧倉百分百能防住他們
because I made this silo 100% critter-proof.
印上你的標記吧 亨利 這是你應得的
Put your mark on there, Henry. You earned it.
對啊 爸爸 快點快點
- Yeah, Poppa, do it! Come on! - Yeah!
那得你們的媽媽先來纔行
Only if your momma does it first.
如果說誰最有資格在這印上標記的 非她莫屬
If anyone's earned a mark around here, it's her.
你是不是把標記印得比我的高了
Did you just put your mark higher than mine?
啊 沒那回事 只是你的角度問題啦
What? No. It's just the angle you're looking at it.
角度問題 嗯?
The "angle," huh?
- 我也要 我也要 輪到我了 - 該我了
- Me too! My turn! - Me, me, me! My turn!
等一下 這可沒那麼容易
Now hold on. It's not that easy.
你們得幹出一番大事纔能有資格留下標記
You've got to earn your mark by doing something big.
超越自我的大事
For something bigger than yourself.
總有一天 你們都會印上標記的 我期待那一天的到來
Someday you'll all make your mark and I can't wait to see it.
清理田地就得這樣 幹得不錯 巴克
That is how you clear a field. Attaboy, Buck.
他會找到辦法的 別擔心
He'll figure it out. Be just fine.
來吧 巴克 這是你應得的
Go on, Buck. You earned it.
太棒了 兒子
Good job, son.
你能行的 莉比 還差一點就行了
You've got it, Libby! Just a little bit more.
漂亮 你有資格作標記了 孩子
- Beautiful. - You earned your mark, sweetheart.
阿洛
Arlo!
他會成功的
He'll get there.
好吧 你們這些傢伙 我纔不怕你們呢
All right, you cluckers, you're about to get fed.
- 阿洛 - 嗯?
Arlo.
- 過來 - 巴克 這是怎麼了
- Come here. - Buck! What happened?
我打算過來幫你幹活的 沒想到它們攻擊了我
I came to help you with your chores. And then they attacked.
- 你會沒事的 - 告訴媽媽 我愛她
- You're gonna be okay. - Tell Momma I love her.
我看見一道白光
I see a light.
我去找人幫忙
I'll go get help!
- 你真該看看你的表情 - 我早該知道的
- You should see your face! - I should've known!
- 你總是來捉弄我 - 我捉弄你
- Always got to mess me up. - Me?
你乾的活兒一團糟 還淨給別人添麻煩
You mess up your chores and everyone else's.
- 真是個懦夫 - 巴克
- You're such a coward. - Buck!
我纔不是懦夫 我會打上標記的
I ain't a coward. And I'm gonna make my mark.
就像你 還有莉比 像所有人那樣
Just like you, and Libby, and everyone!
你會的 親愛的 只是你還需要點時間
You will, darling. You just need a little more time.
算了 我再也不稀罕什麼破標記了
Forget it. I didn't even want that dumb mark anyway.
我有個主意
I got an idea.
阿洛 阿洛 醒醒
Arlo. Arlo. Wake up.
跟我來
Come with me.
- 我們這是去哪兒 - 你馬上就知道了
- Where are we going? - You'll see.
好了 去到那邊走走
Okay, now take a walk out there.
- 我一個人嗎 - 去吧
- By myself? - Go on.
爸爸 爸爸
Poppa. Poppa.
別緊張 深呼吸
Calm down. Breathe.
有時候 你需要克服內心的恐懼
Sometimes you got to get through your fear
才能看見彼端的美景
to see the beauty on the other side.
哇哦
Wow.
明天我會給你一個新的任務
I got a new job for you tomorrow.
當然 如果你還想要標記的話
That is if you still want to make your mark.
那些可惡的野人會翻過籬笆 來偷喫我們的食物
The dang wilderness critter's coming over the fence, eating our food,
我已經受夠了他們
and I've had it up to my snout.
如果長此以往 我們過冬的食物可就不夠了
If this keeps up, we won't have enough food to survive the winter.
所以你得抓住那些壞蛋
That's why you are gonna catch that critter.
只要那些野人來了
Then along comes a critter...
最後 你只需一錘就能搞定
And this is how you're gonna finish the job.
你處理完那些野人之後
When that critter's taken care of,
就可以在我的標記旁邊印上你自己的了
you'll put your mark on the silo right next to mine.
我會解決掉野人的 爸爸 偷我們的食物 他想都別想
I'll take care of the critter, Poppa. It won't stand a chance.
來這邊幹什麼 小蟲蟲
What are you doing, you bug?
快離開這
Get out of here.
嘿 走開 小樹葉 快走開
Move along, leaf. Move along.
你死定了 壞蛋
You're dead, critter.
好了 你自♥由♥了
Okay. You're free.
你要幹嘛 快走 去去去
What are you doing? Just leave! Flee!
別過來 走開
Stay back! Go! Whoa.
阿洛
Arlo!
你爲什麼要放走他
Why'd you let it go?
他又咬又叫的 還攻擊我 還
It was biting, and coming at me, and screeching, and...
那是你的任務
You had a job to do.
你必須克服你的恐懼纔行 不然沒辦法在這裏生存下去
You got to get over your fear, Arlo, or you won't survive out here.
來
Come on.
我們現在就去完成你的任務
We're gonna finish your job right now.
- 圍欄那邊嗎 - 翻過去
- Out there? - Get over.
但是 爸爸 要是我們迷路了怎麼辦
But, Poppa, what if we get lost?
只要你沿着這條河 就能找到回家的路
As long as you can find the river, you can find your way home.
你看到什麼了嗎
What do you see?
是 他的蹤跡
Tracks?
快要被雨水衝沒了 加快速度
And they're washing out, we got to move!
我們要跟丟了
We're losing it!
阿洛 快跟上
Arlo, keep moving!
爸爸 等等我
Poppa, wait.
阿洛 我怎麼給你說的 快跟...
Arlo, what did I say about keeping...
好吧
It's okay.
沒關係 阿洛 都是我不好
It's okay, Arlo. I'm sorry.
我只是想讓你克服恐懼
I just wanted you to get through your fear.
我知道你肯定能做到的
I know you have it in you.
但我又不是你
But I'm not like you.
你比我更加強大
電影精選列表