2004年
東京
-洋子 -怎麼了
- Yoko. - What is wrong?
我剛準備離開威廉家
I'm just leaving the Williams' house now.
詹妮弗出去了 艾瑪在睡覺
Jennifer's out and Emma's asleep.
我把鑰匙放在護理中心的亞歷克斯那
I'll leave the keys with Alex at the care center
然後就要趕去機場了
before I head to the airport.
-發生什麼事了嗎 -不 我...
- Did something happen? - No, I...
-怎麼了 -我得回家一趟
- What is wrong? - I need to go home.
我知道我答應了要待久點
I know I made a longer commitment,
但我需要回去見我的家人
but I need to get back to my family.
我也說不清原因 就像是...
I can't explain it. It's like something...
我必須得趕緊回美國
I just need to get back to the States.
說好你要再待...
You were supposed to stay for a few...
洋子 洋子
Yoko? Yoko?
洋子
Yoko.
十字河
賓夕法尼亞州
在哪...
Where...?
媽媽
Mommy!
-你們好 我回來了 -歡迎回來
- You guys, I'm home. - Welcome back.
-可算回來了 -親愛的
- You made it. - Oh, my love.
歡迎回家
Welcome home.
回家的感覺真好
Oh, it's so good to be home.
-想你 -我也想你
- I missed you. - I missed you.
當有人含着深重的憂怨而死時 一個詛咒由此而生
詛咒
他死的地方積聚着他的仇怨 無法驅散
死亡
一旦沾染上 將永遠糾纏着你
永遠
咒怨
2006年
伯克 該走了
Burke? Time to go!
伯克
Burke.
伯克
Burke?
你在幹什麼呢 怎麼了
Hey, what you doing, bud? What's going on?
快點 該走了 別玩了
Come on, we gotta go now. Stop playing with that.
我和爸爸一直沒有拼完
Me and Daddy never finished it.
過來
Come here.
我想爸爸
I miss Daddy.
我也想他
I miss him too.
非常想他
So much.
你可以想念他 因爲這是人之常情
And that's okay because we're supposed to.
我覺得這次搬家會對我們很有幫助
I think this move's gonna be really good for us.
新地方
It's gonna be a new place.
新開始
And a new start.
我不會碰到什麼可怕的事 好嗎
Nothing bad's gonna happen to me, okay?
你也不會碰到的
Nothing bad's gonna happen to you either.
我保證 警♥察♥說話算話
I promise. And it means more because I'm a police officer.
來吧 我知道萬事開頭難
Come on. I know first days are hard,
但還是得邁出第一步 就像撕掉創口貼一樣
but you gotta do it, like ripping off a Band-Aid.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我也害怕
I'm scared too.
害怕時該怎麼做
What do we do when we're scared?
閉上眼睛 數到五
Close your eyes and count to five.
對
Right.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
四
four...
五
five.
一切都會沒事的
Everything's okay.
去上學吧
Let's go to school.
準備好了嗎
Ready?
"燈開着 但沒人在家"
"The lights are on, but nobody's home."
聽說他們給你配了個新妞
I hear they stuck you with the new chick.
別叫她們"妞"
Don't call them "Chicks."
我有個風化組的兄弟說她老公死於癌症
Buddy of mine in Vice said her old man died of cancer.
很殘酷 他死時只有他兒子在身邊
Real brutal. Kid was alone with him when he died.
就是三個月前的事
It's only been three months.
馬杜
Muldoon?
是我
Yeah.
抽菸嗎
Smoke?
不了 戒了
Nah, I quit.
介意我抽嗎
Mind if I do?
請便
Go ahead.
你覺得這裏怎麼樣
How are you liking it around here?
還在適應中
Uh, we're still getting settled in.
和之前可是完全不一樣
It's definitely different.
怎麼會發生這種事
How does something like this even happen?
車停在這已經幾個月了
Car's been here for months.
發現時車門是鎖着的
Doors were locked when we found it.
很可怕吧
Gruesome, huh?
我覺得有點
I'll say.
確定身份了嗎
Got an ID yet?
當然
Sure do.
洛娜·穆迪 六十五歲
Got Lorna Moody, 65.
爲什麼這麼久才找到她
Why did it take so long to find her?
這是條輔路
Well, this here's a service road.
只是在這個季節才最近開放通行
They only just started using it for the season.
有人來找她嗎
Anyone come looking for her?
沒別人了 聯調局的人已經在找她了
That's just it. The feds, they're already looking for her.
她是一個協助自殺協會的人
Turns out she's one of those assisted-suicide broads.
她身上找到什麼了嗎
Find anything on her?
尋常東西
Usual stuff.
不過我找到了一個地址
I got an address though.
雜物箱裏的說明書
Directions in the glove box.
雷伯恩大道四十四號♥
44 Reyburn Drive.
和蘭德斯家案案發地址一樣
Same place as the Landers case.
看來又多了一起
Looks like we got another one.
又多了一起什麼
Another what?
蘭德斯家案是什麼
What was the Landers case?
還有別的嗎
Anything else?
鑑證科馬上就到
Forensics will be here soon.
聯調局也在路上了
The FBI is on its way too.
看起來車裏應該不止她一個人
Sure looks like something was in there with her.
你之前見過類似這樣的事嗎
You ever seen anything like this one before?
警探
Detective...
蘭德斯家的房♥子有什麼故事
What's up with the Landers house?
兩年前在那處理過一起案子
Worked a case there, two years ago.
現在還沒有偵破
Sort of stuck with me.
現在...
And it's...
又出現類似情況 我覺得很奇怪
just strange to see it pop up again.
或許兩起案子有聯♥系♥
Maybe they're connected.
只是個奇怪的巧合
It's just a weird coincidence.
雷伯恩大道四十四號♥
郊區謀殺案
雷伯恩大道四十四號♥
一家人橫屍家中
"整家人被謀殺"
"Entire family murdered."
警♥察♥仍在調查中
可能與本地另一起案件有關
快收起來 別讓古德曼看見
Put that shit away before Goodman sees you.
-爲什麼 -他之前負責過這個案子
- Why? - He worked that case there.
他從沒有進去過 從沒見過警♥察♥進去過
He never set foot inside. Never seen a cop do that before.
雷伯恩大道
有人在嗎
Hello?
警♥察♥
Police department.
我想離開
I just want to go.
有人在嗎
Hello?
警♥察♥
Police department.
我想離開 你能帶我走嗎
I just want to go. Will you take me?
-有人在嗎 -帶我回家
- Hello? - Take me home.
我不想待在這
I don't want to be here.
晚餐喫雞
Chicken for dinner.
晚餐喫雞
Chicken for dinner.
我們晚上...
We're gonna have...
你是馬瑟森太太嗎
Are you Mrs. Matheson?
我是馬杜警探
I'm Detective Muldoon.
想跟你聊聊我們剛找到的一名女性
Gonna talk to you about a woman we found.
你可以餵我嗎