章節一 去紅石鎮的最後一輛車
Chapter One Last Stage to Red Rock
還有位置坐個人不
Got room for one more?
你♥他♥媽♥是誰 他們是怎麼回事
Who the hell are you, and what happened to them?
沃倫·馬奎斯少校 前美國騎兵
Names Major Marquis Warren former U.S. Cavalry.
現在是法♥院♥的僱員
Currentrly I'm a servant of the court.
抓一些壞人去交易
Trying to bringing a coupla' no-goods into market.
我口袋裏有關於他們的文件
I got paperwork on 'em in my pocket.
你抓他們去紅石鎮
You taking them into Red Rock?
我覺得你也想去那 是吧
I figure that's where you headed, right?
我這一路上過來 無休止的暴風雪在我身後下了三小時了
That damblasted blizzards been on our ass for the last three hours.
我們估計沒可能在它趕上咱們之前到達紅石鎮了
Ain't no way we gonna make it all the way to Red Rock 'fore it catches us.
所以你是趕着去明妮的男裝店咯
So ya' hightailing it halfway to Minnie's Haberdashery?
對的
You know I am.
-我能上車不 等等...-煙鬼...
-May I come aboard? -Well smoke...
上不上得我決定
it up to me, yes.
-但是也不由我決定 -那由誰決定
-But it ain't up to me. -Who's it up to?
馬車裏的這傢伙說了算
Fella in the wagon.
馬車裏的傢伙對多個人沒意見吧
Fella' in the wagon not partial to company?
那人他爲了自己的私人旅途付了錢
Fella' in the wagon he paid for a private trip.
我只是想告訴你...
And I'm here to tell ya'...
他爲了隱私付了好多錢
he paid a pretty penny for privacy.
所以你要是想跟我們一起去明妮那咯
So if you wanna' go to Minnie's with us...
-你得跟他說去 -好吧...
-you gotta' talk to him. -Well...
我這不去了嘛
that's what I'll do.
等等 黑夥計
Hold it black fella'!
你靠近之前
'fore you approach,
你帶上你的兩把槍 然後把它們放在那邊石頭上
you take them two guns of yours and lay them on that rock over yonder.
把雙手舉過你的帽子
Then you raise both your hands way above your hat.
再靠近
Then you approach....
像黑糖黏住般緩慢地過來
molasses-like.
真夠相信人的 是吧
Real trusting fella', huh?
沒那麼相信
Not so much.
把槍放下吧
Put them down.
走過來
Come on ahead.
該死 我說了把手舉過你的帽子
I said way above your hat, god dammit.
現在上前來吧
Now come forward.
這樣差不多遠了
That's far enough.
我會很固執的 我認識你 黑夥計
I'll be dogged, you black fella' i know.
行了 叫沃倫什麼 對吧
Col. Something Warren, right?
沃倫·馬奎斯少校
Major Marquis Warren.
我也認識你
I know you too.
我們曾經在[田納西州]查塔努加 一起喫過牛排
We shared a steak dinner once upon a time in Chattanooga.
絞刑者 魯斯·約翰
You John Ruth, The Hangman.
是我是我
That be me.
-都過去多久了 -上次喫牛排至今
-How longs that been? -Since that steak?
八個月了
Eight months.
所以你跟我解釋一下
So why don't you explain to me...
一個非洲裔賞金獵人在下着大雪的
what an african bounty hunter's doing wandering
懷俄明州中部瞎逛什麼
around in the snow in the middle of Wyoming.
我正嘗試帶一些有賞金的人去紅石鎮
I'm trying to get a coupla' of bounty's to Red Rock.
所以你還在幹活咯
So you still in business?
你知道的
You know I am.
你的馬怎麼了
What happened to your horse?
環境導致我們走這麼久的路途 我的馬估計到不了
Circumstances caused us to take the long way around. My horse couldn't make it.
你認不認識這個騎馬的人
You don't know nothing about this fella here?
不認識
Nope.
他連你什麼名字都不知道
Don't even know your name?
不知道
Nope.
好吧 我覺得這是個巧合
Well I guess that makes this one fortuitous wagon.
我他媽也是這麼覺得的
I sure as hell hope so.
沃倫·馬奎斯少校 這是 多茉歌♥·黛西
Major Marquis Warren, this here is Daisy Domergue.
多茉歌♥ 這是 沃倫少校
Domergue, to you, this is Major. Warren.
咋地了 黑鬼
Howdy nigger!
她脾氣挺爆的 是吧
She's a pepper, ain't she?
小姑娘 你不知道 深色皮膚的人不喜歡
Now girl, don't you know darkee's don't like being
再被叫 黑鬼 他們覺得很無禮
called niggers no more. They find it offensive.
-我有叫得更難聽過 -我信我信
-I been called worse. -Now that I can believe.
-聽說過她不 -我應該麼
-Heard of her? -Should I?
她雖然不是 [刺殺林肯的兇手]布思 但是...
Well she ain't no John Wilkes Booth, but...
也許你聽說過關於取她首級的價格
maybe you might of heard tell 'bout the price on her head.
-多少 -一萬美元
-How much? -Ten thousand dollars.
媽蛋 她幹嘛了 殺了 藍趣·莉莉
Damn, what she do? Kill Lily Langtree?
沒有沒有
Not quite.
現在一萬塊已經基本上在我口袋了
Now that ten thousand's practically in my pocket.
所以我纔不想跟別人一起坐
It's why I ain't too anxious to be handing out rides.
特別是爲了賺錢的職業殺手
Especially to professionals open for business.
好吧 我完全能理解 我對她一點想法都沒有
Well I certainly can appreciate that. I ain't got no designs on her.
我那邊的一個哥們值四千
One of my fella's over there is worth four
一個值三千 一個值一千
thousand, one's worth three, and one's worth one.
我確定對我來說已經夠不錯了
That's damn sure good enough for me.
好吧
Well...
讓我看看他們的通緝令
Let me see their paperwork.
跟我之前說的 像黑糖黏住般慢慢的
Like I said, molasses-like.
退後點
Back off.
嘿
Look...
我實在是不想打斷你們 但這正下暴風雪呢
I sure hate to interrupt y'all! But we gtta' cold damn blizzard,
我們得趕緊找個地方躲躲
hot on our asses we trying to beat to shelter!
我明白
I realize that!
在我思考的這時候 你給我趕緊閉嘴 抓緊那些馬
Now shut your mouth and hold them damn horses while I think!
好了 小夥子 我試試吧
Okay boy, we'll give it a try.
但你得把手♥槍♥放騎馬大哥那
But you leave those pistols over yonder with the driver.
你不會真讓那黑鬼上來吧
You ain't really gonna' let that nigger riding in
也許到那邊跟那個不認識的人[騎馬車的哥們] 但...
here is ya'? I mean maybe up there with O.B., but...
被打的感覺怎麼樣 臭娘們
How you like the sound of them bells, bitch?
很爽 是吧
They are real pretty, ain't they?
你要是再張嘴說話
You open up your trashy mouth again, I'll knock
我就用槍把你牙都打掉 明白沒
out them front teeth for ya'. You got it?
嗯
Yeah.
我要聽你說"我明白了"
Let me hear you say: "I got it."
我明白了
I got it.
我需要幫我把那幾個人放車頂上去
Well, I'm gonna need some help tying these fella's up on the roof.
等你到紅石鎮你給那哥們50塊 他會幫你的
Give O.B. fifty dollars when ya' get to Red Rock, and he'll help ya'.
好吧 我同意騎馬車的哥們 這暴風雪讓我很愁啊
Well, I agree with O.B. This storm's got me concerned.
你幫忙的話 我們能快點走
We get going a lot quicker you help out too.
媽♥個♥雞 我已經後悔同意你上車了
Goddamit to hell, I'm already regretting this!
我手跟她手銬一起呢 現在可幫不了你綁他們幾個
Now I can't likely help ya' tie fella's to the roof with my wrist cuffed to hers.
我手腕就一直銬着了
And my wrist is gonna' stay cuffed to hers, and
她是不會離開我半步的
she ain't never gonna' leave my goddamn side,
直到我把她送到紅石鎮監獄 懂沒
until I personally put her in the Red Rock jail! Now do you got that?
-好吧 我懂了 -非常好
-Yeah, I got it. -Good.
你馬是怎麼了
So what happend to your horse?
它老了
He got old.
我擁有它有一段時間了
I done had him for a bit.
天氣變得辣麼壞的時候
When the weather took a turn for the worse, he
它盡力了 然而並沒有什麼卵用
done what he could, but he couldn't make it.
-太可惜了 -確實
-That's too bad. -Yes it is.
我和我的老馬一起騎了挺遠的了
Me an' ole Lash rode a lotta' miles together.
如果我把蠢動物看作朋友的話
You could say he was my best friend... if I
它可以算是我的老朋友了 然而我並不會
considered stupid animals firends, which I don't.
儘管我會想念它們的
Never the less.... I'm gonna' miss them.
誰是 多茉歌♥·黛西
Who's Daisy Domergue?
就是一個 不是很屌♥的殺人犯婊砸
A no damn good murdering bitch, that's who.
我能看出來你把一個女人帶去絞刑 內心還挺淡定的
I can see you ain't got mixed emotions 'bout bringing a woman to a rope.
-如果是女的 -你在說她
-If by woman, you mean her?
不 內心一點都不會難過
No I do not have mixed emotions.
所以你是要帶她去紅石鎮吊起來咯
So you taking her into Red Rock to hang?
-不然呢 -你要等着看吶
-You bet. -Gonna' wait to watch it?
那是當然
You know I am.
我想親耳聽見她背咔嚓斷掉的聲音
I wanna' hear her neck snap with my own two ears.
你從來不等他們絞刑
You never wait to watch them hang?
電影精選列表