我小時候在孤兒院的時候
When I was little and I was at the orphanage,
你知道修女告訴我什麼嗎
Do you know what the nuns told me?
地震是上帝的旨意
The earthquake is the will of God.
這樣有利於地球
It is good for the earth.
就像當一個人生病的時候
Like when a person is sick.
病情逐漸累加
And accumulate, accumulate...
最終將會爆發
until it releases and vents...
或是病死
Or die.
救命
Help!
西羅 西羅
Ciro! Ciro!
西羅
Ciro!
我墮入地獄後才明白
I went down to hell to understand.
我們耗盡力氣 卻依然逃不出這裏
After everything we've done, we're still here.
你和我都是如此
Only you and me.
-開槍吧 我累了 -你不能對我撒謊
- Shoot, I'm tired. - You can't lie to me.
你無法忘記殺死自己孩子母親的事
Killing your kids' mom is something you can't forget.
開槍啊
Shoot!
抓牢了 把手給我
Take it, give me a hand!
我就是用這雙手殺了我的黛博拉
With these hands I killed my Deborah.
誰擋我路 我就殺誰
I would have killed anyone who got in the way.
這是西羅·迪·馬齊奧 是塞克迪里亞諾的老闆
This is Ciro Di Marzio, the boss of Secondigliano.
不關我們的事
Let's do our dicks.
他還活着
Is alive!
我這輩子都活在生死邊緣
I have lived all my life with death near.
我不怕死
I'm not afraid of dying.
命硬仔西羅
看來傳言是真的
Then what is said is true.
不死之人是不會殺人的
The Immortal does not kill anyone.
他們朝你胸口開的那一槍
The blow they shot at you in the chest
離心臟有兩釐米
stopped an inch from the heart.
我要抽根菸 你有煙嗎
I need to smoke, do you have a cigarette?
加圖索在哪
Where is Gennaro?
你兄弟沒事
Your brother is fine.
還在昏迷 和家人一起退出這行當了
While in a coma, he retired with his family.
你爲什麼把我像犯人一樣關在這
Why are you keeping me locked in here like a prisoner?
你在這 是因爲沒人需要知道你還活着
If you're in here, it's because nobody has to know you're alive.
否則我不知道這事該怎麼收尾
Otherwise I don't know how this story ends.
上帝要你活着 又給了你一次機會
God wanted you alive, gave you another chance.
浪費掉就太可惜了
It's a shame if you don't use it.
所以外面沒人等你回去了
So out there you no longer have anyone waiting for you.
你必須離開 西羅
You must go, Cirù.
走得遠遠的
Far.
我在開♥發♥一條很重要的路線
I am opening an important channel.
我需要你這樣的人
And I need someone like you.
我能讓你重生 好好考慮考慮吧
I can give you a new life. Think about it.
是西羅·迪·馬齊奧嗎 我是迪米特里
Ciro Di Marzio? Dimitri.
歡迎你
Welcome.
里加國際機場
這位是尤里·多貝申科
Yuri Dobeshenko.
從這裏整個城市盡收眼底
From here I see the whole city.
這是拉脫維亞最高的建築
This is the tallest skyscraper in Latvia.
拉脫維亞曾是偉大蘇聯的一部分
Latvians were part of the great Soviet Union,
但是他們想要獨♥立♥ 成爲歐洲的屁♥股♥
but they wanted independence and became Europe's butt.
他們不明白
They didn't understand
我們俄♥羅♥斯♥人仍然是這裏的主人
that we Russians are still the masters here
因爲我們控制着經濟
because we command the economy.
阿尼洛先生說你很不錯
Don Aniello spoke to me very well about you,
我相信我們一定能合作愉快
I am sure we will do great business.
貨快到了 我們後天能交貨
The load is coming. The day after tomorrow we make the delivery.
迪米特里會把地點告訴你
Well, Dimitri lets you know where.
你陪這小子去
Accompany the boy.
走吧
Here we go.
朋友
Friends.
我在意大利生活了兩年
I lived in Italy for two years.
你們國家也挺美的
Yours is also a beautiful country.
他是埃米爾 我們老闆
He is Emils, our boss.
他歡迎你來我們家
Welcomes you to our home.
這看起來一點都不像歡迎
It didn't seem like a welcome.
俄♥國♥豬還以爲他們統治着我們家園
Russian pigs believe they are in charge in our house.
他們覺得可以用黑錢再次侵佔拉脫維亞
They believe they can invade Latvia again with their dirty money,
但他們錯了
but they are wrong.
所以我們需要你的可♥卡♥因♥
That's why we need your cocaine.
我不關心你們之間的爭鬥
I don't care about your wars.
我是中間人
I am a broker,
我爲賣♥♥家運毒品
I deliver drugs on behalf of a seller.
我的銷♥售♥員已經和俄♥羅♥斯♥人達成協議
My salesman already has deals with the Russians.
意大利人 你得活着才能當中間人不是嗎
If you want to be a broker, you must first stay alive, Italian.
我們知道俄♥羅♥斯♥人出價一公斤20塊
We know that Russians pay 20 per kilo.
我們拉脫維亞人出價21塊
We Latvians pay 21.
要麼和我們交易 要麼爲俄♥羅♥斯♥人陪葬
Do business with us, or you can die with the Russians.
但是爲了別人的戰爭死了值得嗎
But is it worth dying for a war that isn't yours?
瑪納瑪嘉旅館
-西羅 -你是阿尼洛先生吧
- Cirù. - Don Aniello.
貨已經過了關卡 馬上到
The load has passed the check, is coming.
明天早上我會把你送到我的人那裏
Tomorrow morning I will send you to my person.
我會處理好的
I'll handle that.
早上好 西羅先生
Good morning, Don Ciro.
阿尼洛先生派我來接你
Don Aniello sent me to pick you up.
坐我的車 我帶你去
Let's go with my van, so I'll show you the place.
那些就是我們的集裝箱
Those are our containers.
我負責清關 我們有一個倉庫
I did the customs clearance, we have a warehouse.
我們把貨帶到那兒
We bring the stuff there.
我們走吧 帶你認識一下其他人
Now we go there, so you know everyone else.
那不是商品 是私人物品
That is not a commodity, it is personal.
我知道你給我找了個住處
I know that you have found me
把東西都帶到那兒
accommodation, bring everything there.
沒問題 我來處理
No problem, I'll take care of it.
可以了 我們走吧
All right, we can go.
很榮幸給你們介紹
I have the honor of introducing you
他就是阿尼洛先生派給我們的人
to the person who sent us Don Aniello.
從今天起他會和我們在一起
From now on he will stay with us and
我們都聽他的指揮
we are at his disposal for anything.
維吉爾
Virgil.
他是我的好幫手
He is my right arm.
他負責和那不勒斯的人保持聯♥系♥
He maintains relations with the people of Naples.
他是我的驕傲 我待他像親兒子一樣
It's my pride, I raised him like a son.
我們在等你呢 西羅先生
We were waiting for you, Don Ciro.
你住的房♥子離我很近
You have a house near me,
有問題來找我或者我妻子就行
for anything you ask me or my wife.
帕斯誇萊負責和港口的人保持聯絡
Pasquale keeps in touch with the people of the port.
有什麼需要的 跟我說就行了
If you need anything, ask me.
埃利希奧是銷♥售♥王
Eligio is our best seller.
布魯諾誇張了 我只是做好本分
Bruno exaggerates, I only do mine.
佛朗哥和薩爾瓦多負責物流和倉庫
Franco and Salvatore, logistics and warehouse.
-很高興見到你 西羅先生 -早上好
- Nice to meet you, Don Ciro. - Good morning.
這就是我的基地
This is my paranza.
這個國家的所有假貨
All the counterfeit stuff from this
都是這個倉庫出來的
country comes out of this warehouse.
我們是針織品貿易的老大
We are the best in the knitting trade.
好了 夥計們 幹活去吧
Come on uagliù, go to work!
現在我帶你去看看實驗室
Now I take you to see the laboratory.
在那裏我們能把市場上的一片破布
There we can transform a piece of the market
加工成衣服
into a tailoring garment.
跟我來
Come with me.
-早上好 -早上好 布魯諾
- Good morning. - Good morning, Bruno.
都還順利吧 進來吧
It's all OK? Come.
埃爾加 是帕斯誇萊的妻子
Elga, Pasquale's wife,
安農齊亞塔 是埃利希奧的妻子
Annunziata, Eligio's wife,
多拉 是佛朗哥的妻子
Dora, Franco's wife.
維拉
Vera.
維吉爾的妻子 她給你收拾的房♥子
Virgil's wife, she has prepared the house for you.
公♥寓♥都整理好了嗎