2004年12月26日
世界各地無數家庭的生活從此而改變
這是其中一個家庭的真實故事
老天
Oh God!
我們走之前你有設警報嗎
Did you set the alarm before we left?
有啊 那是我做的最後一件事
Yes, that was the last thing I did.
不對 我纔是最後一個走的
No, I was the last one to leave.
我是最後走的而且我確定自己沒設警報
I was the last one to leave and I'm sure I didn't set it.
不 親愛的 我纔是最後一個出門的
No darling, I was the last one out.
我都設好了 我發誓
And I did, I promise.
你確定嗎
Are you sure?
- 是的 - 好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
不 不 我纔是最後一個
No no, I was the last one
因爲我後來又回去了
'cause I went back in.
這就意味着警報根本沒設好
And that means the alarm is not set.
因爲我沒去弄
Cause I didn't set it.
我猜等我們回家會發現
Well, I guess that means that we be coming home
一大堆嬉皮士睡在我們牀上呢
to a large bunch of hippies sleeping in our bed.
那不是跟大學時代的你一樣嘛
Well, just like your old college days.
沒事 沒事 氣流罷了 瑪麗亞
It's alright, it's fine. It's just turbulence, Maria.
請關閉電子設備
女士們 先生們
Ladies and gentlemen,
我們馬上就要在機場降落
we are about to begin our descent to the airport.
當地時間爲下午1點30分
The local time is 1:30 in the afternoon...
你在幹嘛 現在該乖乖坐好
What are you doing? It's time to set down,
我們馬上要降落了 親愛的
we are about to lend, darling.
盧卡斯不理我
Lucas won't talk to me.
請繫好您的安全帶
Please fasten your seatbelts
並將座位恢復到垂直狀態
and return your seat to the upright position.
坐我這兒
Take my seat.
我做錯什麼了 我什麼都沒做啊
What did I do? I didn't do anything.
沒事的 坐好 別擔心
It's all right, just sit down and stop worrying.
繫好了
Buckle up!
女士 請坐下
Sit down please ma'am.
盧卡斯
Lucas.
- 盧卡斯 - 幹嘛
- Lucas. - What?!
你就不能對你弟弟
You know you could try being
好一點嗎 他只是害怕了
a bit nicer to your brother, he's just scared.
他不老這樣嘛 怕這怕那的
So what else is new, everything scares him.
我說他這是遺傳誰的呢
I wonder who it takes off that.
泰國考拉 聖誕夜
拿好東西 別把包落下了
Take your stuff, don't forget any bags.
托馬斯 你的書包
Thomas, your bag!
你們以前來過考拉嗎
Have you been to Khaolak before?
沒有 我們第一次來
No, it's our first time.
這季節最適合在這兒度假了
This is the best holiday season ever.
從早到晚 這裏都很安靜
From dawn to dusk , this area is very quiet.
適合家庭居住
Great for families.
這羣島一週前纔開放的 還很新
The archipel is brand new, which just opened a week ago.
- 你們會愛上這裏的 - 好吧
- You'll love it here. - All right.
抱歉打斷下 我們之前訂的是三樓的
I'm sorry, but we made a booking on the third floor,
海景房♥
the sea view.
我知道 很抱歉 我們的疏忽
I know. We are sorry, that was a mistake.
不過這裏你們一定會更喜歡
But we feel that you might love this better.
- 你們從哪來的 - 日本
- Where do you come? - Japan.
你看起來不像日本人
You don't look Japanese.
我在那邊的一家大企業上班
I work for a big company there,
經常搬來搬去
and we moved around a lot, you know.
你呢 你不工作嗎
And you, you don't work?
我是醫生
I'm a doctor.
現在不行醫 就照顧孩子
Not practising right now. Just taking care of the kids.
明白 你升職了
I see, you got promoted.
真漂亮
That's nice!
- 媽媽 - 哎
- Mom! - Yes.
我能喝這個嗎
Can I have one of these, please?
盧卡斯 你要是渴了 就
Lucas, if you are thirsty, would you just...
- 喝果汁或者喝水 - 沒錯
- Drink juice or water. - Exactly.
- 孩子們 過來看看 - 來啊
- Boys, come and see this. - Come on.
看
Look.
是不是很美
Isn't it great?
爸爸 我們可以去游泳嗎
Dad, can we swim there?
可以啊 我們去游泳
Yeah, we could go swimming, yeah.
十 九
Ten, nine
八 七 六
eight, seven, six
五 四 三
five, four, three
二 一
two, one!
瞧 我的飛上去了
Look, mine is coming up.
- 是嗎 - 是嗎 是飛上去了
- Is it? - Is it? It is going up.
和其他的飛的方向不同
It's going a different way than the others.
- 追上了 - 是啊 追上了
- It's catching up. - Yeah, it's catching up.
紅酒還有嗎
We got that wine left?
早上好 早上好
Good morning. Good morning.
- 起牀 - 你在幹嘛
- Wake up! - What are you doing?
聖誕節啦
It's Christmas!
聖誕節的早晨
It's Christmas morning.
- 我要出去 - 不 不 不
- I want to go outside! - No, no, no.
- 我來啦 - 慢着 一個個來
- Here I go! - Wait, one at a time!
這是什麼
What is it?
望遠鏡 這是一整套新星
Wow, a telescope. It's a complete novastar
你能把整個銀河系 都貼在天花板上
that you can stick on the ceiling, the whole Milky Way.
是條圍巾 我喜歡
Oh look, a scarf! I love it!
謝謝你 親愛的 我是說聖誕老人
Thank you darling. I mean Santa Claus.
你呢 老兄 一個皮球
What about you, man? A ball?
進球 太棒了
Goal, yes!
我睡不着
I can't get sleep.
- 媽媽 我不是害怕 - 我知道
- Mom, I'm not scared. - Yeah. Sure.
我們能出去看星星嗎
Can we go outside and watch the stars?
明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
閉上眼睛 想些開心的事
Close your eyes and think of something nice.
媽媽 來跟我玩皮球呀
Mom, come play ball with me!
待會兒 親愛的 找盧卡斯玩
In a minute, darling, play with Lucas.
- 真不敢相信 你沒救了 - 怎麼了
- I can't believe you. You're hopeless. - What?
我會把那玩意兒藏起來 然後不去管它
I'll hide that thing and I forget where I put it.
我就是在看看 我們在日本建的房♥子
I was just checking to see...the house we built...in Japan.
騙子
Liar.
我收到條短♥信♥說老尼爾
Actually, I got a text saying that O'Neil
的合同要延期兩年
has been given an two- year extension on his contract,
這就意味着我們倆的職能重複了
which means the two of us are doing the same job.
那就只有一種可能了
That can only mean one thing.
他們不能解僱你
They can't fire you.
那代價太昂貴了 別擔心
That would be too expensive. Don't worry.
我還真擔心
Well I do worry.
我們承擔不了失業的後果 不是嗎
Because we can't afford to lose this job, can we?
爸爸 和我們一起玩吧
Hey, dad. Come and play with us?
我可以重新開始工作
I can go back to work.
- 也許是時候了 - 在日本嗎
- Maybe it's time. - In Japan?
不是
No.
你想回家
Oh, you want to go home?
這主意也不算糟糕啦 對吧
It's not the worst idea, is it?
我們還需要再考慮下
Well, we should think about it.
不過現在我得和孩子們玩兒了
But I'm going to play with the boys now so...
- 真討厭 - 討厭 我來更討厭的
- This is awful! - Awful, I'll give you awful.
接着
Catch it!
去拿球 盧卡斯
Go get it Lucas!
亨利 孩子們
Henry, the boys!
- 盧卡斯 - 爸爸
- Lucas! - Dad!
盧卡斯
Lucas!
媽媽
Mom!
盧卡斯
Lucas!
- 盧卡斯 - 媽媽 救救我
- Lucas! - Mom, help me!
救我出去
Get me out of here!
媽媽
Mom!
盧卡斯 待在那別動
電影精選列表