阿德里安
Adrian?
快點
Come on.
宙斯 對不起
Zeus, I'm sorry.
我不能帶你一起走
I can't take you with me.
對不起
I'm sorry.
該死 我不能讓你戴着這玩意
Shit. I'm not gonna leave you with that thing on.
好了
Okay.
過來
Come here.
沒關係 好孩子
It's okay. Good boy.
好了
There you go.
過來
Come here.
該死
Fuck.
艾米麗 你在哪裏
Emily, where are you?
該死
Shit.
塞茜莉亞 怎麼回事
Cecilia, what is going on?
你還好嗎
Are you okay?
我晚點再解釋
I'll explain later.
快走吧 艾米麗
Just go, Emily.
走
Go.
-把門給我打開 塞茜莉亞 -怎麼回事
- Open the fucking door, Cecilia! - What is happening?
快開門
Open the door!
-不 -開門
- No. - Open this door!
開門
Open the door!
快他媽給我開門
Open the fucking door!
我走了 我走了
I'm going, I'm going.
塞茜莉亞 回來
Cecilia, get back here!
天啊
Jesus!
立刻給我回來
Get back here now!
你不能這樣做 快回來
You can't do this! Get back here!
茜
Cee.
你起牀多久了
How long have you been up?
幾小時
A few hours.
睡不着
Can't sleep.
如果你閉上眼
Now, you know, if you close your eyes
躺下來 一般會有用
and you lie down, that usually helps.
別以爲缺覺
Um, don't think being tired
就能讓你擺脫任務
gets you out of our little deal, now.
我跟你妹妹發過誓要讓走出屋子
I swore to your sister I'd get you to step outside my house.
茜
Hey, Cee.
他不在外面
He's not out there.
我保證
I promise.
對不起 我只是...
I'm sorry. I'm just...
-我還沒準備好 -沒關係 茜
- I'm not ready yet. - Hey, it's okay, Cee.
這是你來之後去過最遠的距離了 好嗎
That's the furthest you've gone since you've been here, okay?
所以就我來看 你剛踏出了登上月球的那一步
So, as far as I'm concerned, you just walked on the moon.
我擺不平這破玩意
I can't work with this goddamn thing.
沒關係的
It's all right.
我去開
I got it.
我去開
I got it.
我認識你嗎
Do I know you?
-我欠你錢嗎 -可多了
- Do I owe you money? - A lot.
可多了 我說過別來我家搞突襲
A lot? I told y'all about running up on me in my house.
茜
Hey. Cee.
告訴她不能把你帶回去
Tell her she can't take you back.
我們要留着你
We're keeping you.
你來這裏幹什麼 艾米麗
What are you doing here, Emily?
好吧 也很高興見到你 姐姐
Well, it's nice to see you, too, sis.
我去看看西德尼在幹什麼
I'm gonna go see what Sydney's up to.
就...
Just...
這不公平
This is not fair.
我跟你說過別來了
I asked you not to come over.
他知道你住在哪裏 他會跟蹤你
He knows where you live. He will follow you.
好吧 我有消息告訴你
Yes, well, I have some news.
沒有什麼消息可以抵消你的愚蠢行爲
There is no news that justifies this.
好嗎 我有個計劃 我只是...
Okay, I have a plan, and I just...
我需要你遵從計劃
I-I need you to-to go along with it
別老想着控制我好嗎
and just not be in control for one second.
我沒有想控制你 親愛的
I'm not trying to control you, boo.
我急切地想告訴你
I'm desperately trying to tell you that
你不用再想方設法甩掉我了
you don't need to cut me off anymore.
因爲他死了
Because he's dead.
什麼
What?
什麼
What?
他對你做了什麼
What did he do to you?
你能跟我說說嗎
Can you talk to me?
完全說不通
It just doesn't make any sense.
他...他...
He was... he was in... he was...
他完全掌控了一切 你們懂嗎
in complete control of everything, you know? Just...
包括我
Including me.
他管我的打扮 還有...
He controlled how I looked and...
我穿什麼 喫什麼
what I wore and what I ate.
然後...
And...
後來還管我什麼時候出門
then it was controlling when I left the house and...
我說什麼話
what I said.
最終...
And eventually...
管到了我的思想
what I thought.
如果...
And if...
如果他不喜歡他認爲我在想的事
if he didn't like what he assumed I was thinking...
他...他會...
h-he... he would...
他會做什麼
He'd what? He'd...
他會...他會打你嗎
He would... he would hit you?
打我只是一部分
Amongst other things.
他想要個孩子
He wanted to have a baby.
我知道如果我們有了孩子 我...
And I knew that if we did that, that I...
我就再也無法擺脫他了 所以...
I would never be able to get away from him, so...
我瞞着他喫了避孕藥
I took birth control without him knowing it.
但也只能撐得了一時 所以...
But, um, that can only go on for so long, so...
我打給了你
I called you.
你現在跟我們在一塊了
You're here with us now.
你很安全
And you're safe.
他不在了
He's gone.
我不是讓你放低目標
I'm not telling you to aim low.
我只是說 別局限於一種選擇 好嗎
I'm just saying, e-explore more than one option, okay?
全國這麼大 別把你的選項
Don't limit your choices to just
侷限於一所學校
one school in the whole country.
可唯獨那所學校是我的目標
But that one school is my goal.
帕森斯設計學院是我的目標
Parsons is my goal.
我是讓你要有目標 但不止一個
Yeah, I told you to have goals... plural.
我覺得有目標是很重要的 詹姆斯
I think it's important to have goals, James.
瞧瞧你 開始出門走入世界了
Look at you, getting out into the world.
知道嗎 明年你就能跨過街道了
You know, by next year, you'll make it across the street.
茜
Hey, Cee.
有你的信
Something came for you.
沒人知道我在這裏
No one knows I'm here.
是誰
So, who's it from?
謝謝兩位過來
Thank you both for coming in.
作爲我已故哥哥的
As the appointed attorney
信託基金的指定律師
representing my late brother's discretionary trust,
我被要求執行他的遺願
I'm required to enact his final wishes.
他明確要求我親自來做
And he stipulated that I do this in person.
他想讓我讀...一段準備好的聲明
He wanted me to read a... A prepared statement.
塞茜莉亞
"Cecilia,
雖然我們的關係遠遠稱不上完美
"Although our relationship was far from perfect,
我覺得我們至少建立起了足夠的信任
"I at least thought we had built up enough trust
你可以跟我敞開心扉
"That you would talk to me
而不是逃離你自以爲
"Rather than running away from what you
-身處的境況 -不 抱歉
- perceived us to have." - No, no. Sorry.
你不能這麼做
You're not allowed to do that.
我被要求宣讀這個
I'm required to read this.
她沒被要求聽這些
She's not required to listen.
電影精選列表