1♥8♥9♥6 圖桑 "舊西部"
他就在前面
I can see him up ahead!
我們正在接近他
We're gainin' on him.
繼續衝啊 夥計們
Keep strong, boys!
這男人是一個殺手
This man's a killer.
駕
ya!
他死了嗎
is he dead?
勉強還有點呼吸
He's alive, just barely.
5英尺洞穴傳奇
我十歲的時候
first time I met sam barns
第一次見到了山姆
I was 10 years old.
繼續 男孩們 走
come on, boy, come on.
發現了什麼
Whatcha got, boy?
那時我並沒有意識到
it was the summer of 1929.
1929年的這個夏天
And while I didn't realize it then...
小傢伙好樣的
Atta boy, atta boy.
成就了我這冒險的一生
It would lead to the adventure of a lifetime.
走啊 夥計們
Come on, boys!
他肯定會走路下去
He's gonna go down on foot.
大家都時刻警惕着
everybody keep their eyes peeled.
嘿 小溪這兒有東西
hey, we got something downstream here.
小傢伙 這有什麼東西
whatcha got, boy?
走 繼續
come on, boy, come on.
嘿 在這兒
Hey, over here!
我感覺這有東西
I think we got something!
1929 肯塔基州
朽木公爵
好了 帕特 我起來了
okay pat, I'm up.
一年多前 我的父親去世了
It'd been over a year since my father had died.
從那以後
I don't think my mother had spent a night
母親就沒睡過一個好覺
in their bed since.
媽媽是個女強人
mama was a strong woman.
但 喪親之痛糾纏我們到無處可逃
But, pain and loss have a way of catching up to all of us.
人生總是千奇百怪
it's strange how life works.
我的父親在一場又一場的戰爭中活到了最後
My father had survived the war to end all wars, only to meet
卻在農場事故般的意外中走向了死亡
his end from something as random as a farming accident.
這似乎不公平
It didn't seem fair.
語言已經無法測量父親離去所造成的 生命中的空虛
The void it caused in our life couldn't be measured in words.
爸爸一直是我的英雄
dad had always been my hero.
當這個英雄消失的時候 嗯
And when that hero was lost, well...
我和媽媽身上的某個部分
it seemed as though a part of my mama and me
似乎也隨之消逝了
were lost with him.
沒有父親的生活截然不同
life without dad just wasn't the same.
他的離開讓我失去了父親 讓母親失去了丈夫
Aside from me not having a pa and ma, a husband,
第一國民銀行
蒂維基夫人
您的貸款逾期未還 這是第三次也是最後一次提醒
逾期未付-第三次通知
除此之外 我們在當地銀行的
his passing had left us at a considerable disadvantage
請於1929年6月1日前還清
狀況也變得十分的被動
with the local bank.
湯米 我需要你進城一趟
Tommy, I need you to walk into town for me.
把這個信封交給銀行的戴維斯先生
Give this envelope to mr. Davis at the bank.
告訴他這是現在我能湊到的全部
You tell him it's all I can come up with at the moment,
但是 我會盡快把馬牽到市場去
but... I'll get him the rest as soon as we get those
然後再把剩下的一併還給他
horses broke and off to market.
好的 媽媽
Okay, mama.
然後 我希望你能在鎮上找找看哪有佈告欄
And then, I want you to make your way through town,
再把這些傳♥單♥貼上去
put one of these fliers up on any posting board you can find.
歡迎寄宿
我們現在要找別人來和我們合住嗎
We're gonna let people live with us now?
嗯 除非你有更好的主意
Well, unless you got a better idea of how to pay
來解決農場的貸款
the bank note on the farm.
沒有
Guess not.
所以我需要和其他人一起住我的房♥間了嗎
That mean I'm gonna have to share my room now?
不 親愛的
no, honey...
沒有人會去住你的房♥間
you ain't gonna have to share your room.
我說的是那兩個空房♥間
All right, this is only for the two spares.
而且在我們能站穩腳跟之前
And this is only temporary.
這只是暫時的
Just until we can get back on our feet.
快去吧
Run along.
午飯前回來幫我牽馬
I need you back by lunch.
它們自己是不會回來的
Those horses ain't gonna break themselves.
知道了
all right.
媽媽深愛着這個農場和它所代表的一切
mama sure loved that farm and everything it represented.
這是她唯一能緊緊抓住的 屬於爸爸的東西
It was the only thing of dad she had left to hold onto.
這個鎮很小 我很熟悉
our town was small, familiar, and the only thing I knew
也是我唯一知道的除了農場以外的世界
of the world outside of our little farm.
我很珍惜我能來這裏的每一次機會
I loved every chance I had to visit.
什麼事 小男孩
yes, young man?
我能幫你做什麼?
What can I do for ya?
我媽媽讓我把這個給您
My ma said I was to give this to you.
你是蒂維基家的孩子是嗎
You're the tilwicky boy, right?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
戴維斯先生 我媽媽讓我告訴您
I was told to tell you Mr. Davis, um...
目前這裏的這些錢
that that money there is all mama and me could get
已經是我們盡力能湊到的了
together for the time being.
但是我們會盡快把馬牽去市場賣♥♥掉
But that, we'd get you more just as soon as she gets
然後再馬上給您剩下的錢
our horses broke and off to market.
你就回去告訴你媽媽
Just tell your mama come on by here and see me
這幾天來這見我 知道了嗎
in the next few days, all right?
好的 知道了
Yeah, all right.
歡迎寄宿
金斯利的丹藥百貨店
早上好 金斯利先生
Morning, Mr. Kinsley!
早上好 湯米
Good morning to you, tommy!
你有什麼好的新書能借我看看嗎
I was wondering if you had any new books for me to look at.
馬上
Hold on.
這個
now this...
是本好書
is a good one.
"5英尺洞穴傳奇"
the legend of five mile cave."
我無法將我的目光從這本書上移開
I couldn't take my eyes off it.
這個亡命之徒 蘇特 格林的故事
The story of the outlaw, shooter green.
謝謝 金斯利先生
Thanks, Mr. Kinsley.
回家的路上我一直盯着它看
I just stared at it the whole way back.
神槍手 馬羣追逐賽 還有那膽戰心驚的西大荒冒險
I couldn't wait to get home and read stories of
這些都讓我迫不及待的飛奔回家
gunslingers, daring horse chases and the amazing
再坐下來仔細品讀
adventures of the wild west.
它開啓了一扇我從未聽聞的新世界的大門
It opened up a whole new world I didn't even know existed.
我也從未料想到 這本書 以及一個新的陌生人
Little did I know that this book and a new stranger
將我的生命變成一場了驚心動魄的冒險
would take me on my own daring adventure.
我們從來不能感知希望降臨的方向
we never know where hope is going to come from.
有的只是些許的緊張
Just a little nervous, that's all.
但那一天 希望從兩個方向向我們降臨
but that day, hope came in two ways.
走 過來
Come on, come on.
媽媽總說 即使找不到它來臨的方向
Mama always said we needed to have hope, even if we didn't
我們也要心懷希望
know where it was coming from.
但那天 我和媽媽都等到了自己的希望
But that day hope came for both of us.
好孩子
Good boy.
你看 媽媽從來沒有趕馬的本領
you see, mama never had the knack
對她來說 備好這些馬去市場售賣♥♥
for breaking horses and she was having
也是個難差事
a difficult time getting them ready for market.
好樣的 小傢伙
Good boy, good boy.
那天 山姆進入了我們的生活
and that was the day sam barnes entered our lives.
好了
Whoa, whoa... okay, okay.
去吧 去吧
Go on, go on.
快去吧
Whoa, go on.
接下來你需要每天騎着它跑幾次
You'll need to ride him a few times a day for
大概一週左右
the next week or so.
就會好上手很多
He'll handle nicely.
你肯定經常騎馬
You must ride a lot.
是的
Well...
一點點 蒂維基夫人
a bit, Mrs. Tilwicky.
對於男人來說 即使騎馬的時間不長 也不會忘記
It's been a while, but a man never forgets.
你怎麼知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
路上有個買♥♥補給物資的夥計
Ah, there's a fella up the road selling supplies.
電影精選列表