我六歲的時候
Once, when I was six years old,
讀過一本關於原始森林的書
I read a book about the primeval forest.
書上說
The book said,
"蟒蛇會把獵物整個吞下
"Boa constrictors swallow their prey whole,
"而不咀嚼"
"without chewing it."
我思索良久之後
I pondered this deeply.
畫下了第一幅畫
And then, I made my first drawing.
我把我的傑作拿給大人們看
I showed my masterpiece to grown-ups
還問他們有沒有被這畫嚇到
and asked if the drawing frightened them.
害怕
Frightened?
爲什麼會有人害怕一頂帽子
Why should anyone be frightened of a hat?
大人啊
Grown-ups.
從來不會自己動腦思考問題
They never understand anything by themselves.
於是我又畫下了第二幅畫
So, I made another drawing.
老天 我建議你還是學算術吧
Geez. My advice is stick to arithmetic.
-歷史 -還有語法
- History. - And grammar.
我聽取了他們的建議
I took their advice
然後 我長大了
and I grew up.
我完全忘記了童年的那個我
I forgot all about being a child
直到發生這件奇遇
until something miraculous happened.
小王子
小王子
我一直很想與人分享這個故事 可是...
I've always wanted to find someone to share this story with, but...
不知怎麼...
I don't know...
也許是這個世界 太世故了吧
I guess this world just... got too grown-up.
早上好 今天最重要的數字
Good morning, in matters of consequence today,
經過處理 計算...
figures were managed, counted and...
破紀錄的數字被寫到紙上
Record-breaking numbers were written down on pieces of paper,
送到銀行 放到抽屜裏面 再用鑰匙鎖好
taken to the bank, placed in the drawers and locked with keys.
後背挺直
Back straight.
注意聽
Listening attentively.
注意聽
Listening.
不要頻繁眨眼
No excessive blinking.
注意聽
Listening.
受到意外表揚
Unexpected praise.
接受並說"謝謝"
Acknowledge and "Thank you."
同時微笑 寶貝 露出牙齒
It's a smile, sweetie. Show your teeth.
別露太多
Not too much.
很好
Good.
好了 記住
OK, now remember,
以往的民♥意♥測驗和歷史數據告訴我們
exit polling and historical data tell us
如果評審團有意錄取你
if the panel is leaning toward acceptance,
他們就問一個問題
they will ask only one question.
終極問題
The big question.
你適合沃思學院嗎
Are you Werth Academy material?
是的 我很 適合
Yes, I am.
我適合沃思學院的理由有三...
Three things make me Werth Academy material...
零一七號♥
Zero One Seven?
去吧
Go on.
我們已經看過你的申請信 寫得很好
We've reviewed your application. Good.
謝謝
Thank you!
我們已經看過你的成績單
We've reviewed your transcripts.
謝...謝
Thank... you.
還有你的論文
We've read your essay,
《零在盈虧線上的變革力量》
"The Transformative Power of Zero on the Bottom Line"
及其續篇 《零 仍是我的英雄》
and the follow-up, "Zero, Still My Hero".
是的 你的準備充足
Yes, you've done your work.
一切似乎都已就緒
Everything looks to be in place.
我們今天只問一個問題
We will ask you just one question today.
終極問題
The big question!
"你適合沃思學院嗎"
"Are you Werth Academy material?"
你長大後 想做什麼
What will you be when you grow up?
是的 我很 適合
Yes, I am.
我適合沃思學院的理由有三
Three things make me Werth Academy material.
不 不
No. No.
第一 就像沃思一樣 我很明智
One, like Werth, I am sensible.
第二 就像沃思一樣 我很認真
Two, like Werth, I am serious.
-快停下 -第三...
- Stop! - Three...
就像沃思一樣...
like Werth...
我堅定...
my unwavering...
快停下 快停下
Abort. Abort.
不移的...
concern with...
信念...
faith...
謝謝
Thank you.
寶貝
Sweetie!
很顯然 他們換掉了終極問題
Apparently, they changed the big question.
我很抱歉 媽媽
I'm sorry, Mom.
沒事
Don't be.
現在只好啓動備用計劃了
We're just gonna have to go to Plan B.
備用計劃
B?
可你說過備用計劃行不通的
You said Plan B was impossible!
所以我們纔會採用原始計劃
That's why we went with Plan A.
備用計劃就是新的原始計劃
Plan B is the new Plan A.
前進
We're moving forward!
學區範圍 確定
Neighbourhood identified. Check.
如果發生奇蹟
If by some miracle
我們能在這裏找到付得起的房♥子
we can find a house in the neighborhood we can afford,
他們就必須接收你
they have to take you.
降
價
出♥售♥房♥屋
確定 確定
Check. Check.
確定
Check.
搬家卡車 確定
Moving truck, check.
全球搬運
對於那個嚴肅又明智的人來說...
Matters of consequence for the serious and sensible man who...
暑假的第一天
成功了
We did it!
不管他們要不要你 沃思學院你都上定了
You're going to Werth Academy whether they want you or not.
不管火山是死是活 對於我們來說都一樣
Volcanoes are extinct or alive, it comes to the same thing for us.
沒有人會滿足現狀 停止追求
No one is ever satisfied where he is, or pursuing nothing...
新家到了 確定
Our new home. Check.
現在更換計劃會不會太晚了
Is it too late for a Plan C?
你要一直提醒自己
Just keep reminding yourself:
正是因爲那座房♥子我們才住得起這座房♥子
that house made this house available,
你才得以擁有未來
and made your future possible.
媽媽
Mom?
你真覺得我適合沃思學院嗎
Do you really think I'm Werth Academy material?
經過這個暑假你就會夠格了
You will be by the end of the summer
因爲我制定了一項計劃
bacause I've designed a plan.
非常準時
Right on time.
我稱它爲 你的人生計劃
I call it your life plan.
我的人生計劃
My life plan?
人生計劃
Life plan.
不準出現任何意外
We're not leaving anything to chance.
所有安排都在這裏
Everything's here.
從上到下 從左到右
Oriented top to bottom. Left to right.
來仔細看一下
Let's take a closer look.
每一分鐘 每一小時
The minute of the hour, hour of the day,
每一天 每一週 每一月
day of the week, week of the month, month of the year,
你這輩子的每一年
the year of your life.
所有安排 明白了嗎
Everything! Got it?
連你的生日禮物計劃表這裏都有
It's even got a chart for all your birthday gifts.
比如你即將到來的九歲生日 禮物是顯微鏡
Like your ninth birthday, coming up. Microscope.
正好在沃思學院的生物課上使用
Perfect for the Werth Academy biology curriculum.
都已經包好了
It's already wrapped.
-好驚喜 -怎麼樣 驚喜吧
- Wow! - Yes. "Wow!"
但是現在 你要把注意力都集中在這裏
But for now, all your attention should be focused here.
新學校的第一天
The first day of your new school.
沃思學院
準備時間有53天
We've got 53 days of prep time,
聽上去不算多
which doesn't sound like much,
但你可以將它換算成 1272個小時
until you break it into hours, 1,272.
或是76320分鐘
Or minutes, 76,320.
電影精選列表