龍蝦
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry
他是戴着框架眼鏡還是隱形眼鏡
Does he wear glasses or contact lens?
框架眼鏡
Glasses
你要抓緊時間了
You would have to hurry up
他覺得穿這雙棕色皮鞋最合適
He decided his brown leather shoes were the best pair to wear
他背部有些疼痛 但不同於以往
His back hurt a little, but not like some other time in the past...
不再是那種難以忍♥受的疼痛
when the pain was intolerable
他心想 妻子早已不再愛他
He was thinking his wife doesn't love him at all anymore
他沒有因此痛哭流涕 也沒有想到
He didn't burst into tear and he didn't think...
當被愛人拋棄時
things most people do...
大部分人的第一反應 是哭泣
when they realise someone doesn't love them anymore is cry
先生 您能看向這邊的鏡頭嗎
Sir, would you mind take a look into the camera here for me?
好了 謝謝
That's ok, thank you
您之前單身過嗎 不 從來沒有
Have you ever been on your own before? No, never
對什麼食物過敏嗎 不
Are you allergic to any food? No
上一段感情持續了多少年
Your last relationship last how many years?
大概十二年
Around 12
您記得具體是多久嗎 十一年七個月
Do you remember how long exactly sir? Eleven years and seven months
您的性取向是 異性戀
Sexual preference?Women
不過之前在大學的時候
However I had one homosexual experience...
有過一段同性戀的經歷
in the past, in college
可以寫成雙性戀嗎
Is there bisexual option available?
不能 先生 出於具體操作原因
No sir, this option is no longer available
從去年夏天開始
since about last summer...
就不能這麼寫了
due to several operational problems
恐怕您現在就要決定
I'm afraid you have yo decide right now if you want to be registered as...
以何種取向登記
homosexual or heterosexual
那就以異性戀登記吧
I think I should be registered as heterosexual
有小孩嗎 先生 沒有
Any children sir?No
那這隻狗是
And dog?
那是我哥哥 他幾年前來過這 但他沒能成功
My brother, he was here couple of years ago, but he didn't make it
你也許記得他
You might remember him
中等身材 四十八歲 有些禿頂 金髮
Medium built, 48 years old, bald patch, blond hair
恐怕我不太記得了 先生
I'm afraid no sir
好了 請在這張表上清楚得寫下您的姓名
Ok, I like you to write your name clearly on this form
全部大寫 並簽上名字
In capital letter and sign please
很好 謝謝
Very good, thank you very much
您不能使用排球場地和網球場
So, you're not allow to use volley-ball or tennis court
這些僅供情侶使用
These are only for the couples
您可以使用單人的運動設施
You can use facility for individual sports
例如壁球和高爾夫
such as squash and golf
您最多可以在酒店住四十五天
You can stay at hotel for up to 45 days
您的房♥間是單人間
You would be staying at the single room
如果一切順利並且成功找到伴侶
If everything goes well and you make it,
您可以搬去雙人間
you would be moved to a double room
非常抱歉 您不能保留任何個人物品
I'm afraid you can't keep any of your personal belongings
我們會提供所有您需要的物品
We will provide everything you need as far as...
例如 衣物 飾品 鞋子等等
garments, accessories, and shoes are concerned
這個您可以留着 謝謝
You can keep this Thank you
請問您穿多大的鞋 四十四碼半
Shoe size please 44 and a half
四十四還是四十五 這裏沒有半碼的鞋子
44 or 45? there's no half sizes
四十五
如果您需要理髮 請提前一天告知前臺
If you need a hair cut, call reception one day ahead,
酒店內禁止吸菸
smoking is not allowed
這樣能保證在狩獵時有充足的體能
That you would be able to run for longer during the hunt without getting tired...
以及親吻時不會有口氣
and you breath won't smell when you kiss
入住愉快
Enjoy your stay
不好意思
Excuse me
如果要理髮 必須提前一天通知前臺 是嗎
If we need to get hair cut, we must call reception a day before, is that right?
是的 好的
That's right Great
他的房♥間號♥是一〇一
His room number was 101
他牀頭的牆上
A tranqulizer gun...
掛着一把麻♥醉♥槍♥
was hanging on the wall above his bed
在桌上放着二十支麻醉鏢
On the table were 20 tranquilzer darts...
一塊黑色的塑料手錶 一副太陽鏡
a black plastic watch, a pair of sunglasses...
以及男士古龍香水
and a cologne for man
衣櫃裏是四條款式一樣的灰色褲子
Inside the wardrobe were four identical grey trousers...
四件扣緊的男士襯衫 藍白兩色
four identical button down shirts in white and blue...
一條皮帶 一雙襪子 一條內♥褲♥ 一件夾克衫
a belt, socks, underwear, a blazer...
一根條紋領帶和一件白色浴袍
a striped tie and a white bathrobe
他看向窗外
He looked out of window
被捕的獨身者們
The unconscious bodies of captured loners...
毫無知覺地躺在溼漉漉的地上
were lying on the wet ground
“幸好他們穿着防水的斗篷” 他心想
"Thank God they wear those water proof ponchos", he thought
一九五房♥
Room 195
捕到兩個獨身者 贏得額外的兩天時間
Two loners, two extra days
二七二房♥
Room 272
捕到一個獨身者 贏得額外的一天
One loner, one extra day
你好 我是酒店經理 這位先生是我的伴侶
Hello, I'm the hotel manager, and this gentleman is my partner
我們在此歡迎您入住
We like to welcome you
您是住客中的幸運兒
You're one of the lucky one
您的房♥間有我們這最好的景緻
You have one of our supreme room which means you have a view
您看過宣傳手冊了嗎 是的
Did you read the lease list Yes it is
很好
Very good
在您入住的這段期間 如果沒有找到伴侶
Now the fact you turning into a animal...
你將變成一種動物
if you fail to fall in love with someone during your stay here...
但你不必因此感到焦慮和沮喪
is not something should upset you or get you down
既是變成了動物
Just think as a animal...
您也有第二次的機會找到伴侶
you have a second chance to find a companion
當然 您要仔細考慮
But even then you must be careful
您得找到一個相近的物種
You need to choose a companion that is similar type animal...
作爲伴侶
to you
畢竟 狼和企鵝可是永遠無法共處的
A wolf and a penguin can never live together
駱駝和河馬也一樣
Nor a camel and a hippopotamus
否則就會太荒謬了 您覺得呢
That would be absurd, think about it
我理解 這種談話可能讓您不太舒服
I understand this discussion is a little unpleasant for you
但我的職責就是
But it is my duty to prepare you...
讓你做好心理準備 去迎接所有可能的結果
psychologically for all possible outcomes
那麼如果您在結束前沒能找到伴侶
Now have you thought of what animal you like to be
您想變成什麼動物呢
if end up alone?
我想變成一隻龍蝦
Yes, a lobster
爲什麼是龍蝦呢
Why a lobster?
因爲龍蝦可以活一百多年
Because lobster live for over one hundred years
其藍色血液有着貴族的氣息
Are blue blood like aristocrat...
而且終生保持生育能力
and stay fertile all their life
我也很喜歡大海
I also like the sea very much
我年輕時就很擅長滑水和游泳
I water ski, swim quite well since I was a teenager
我必須恭喜您 大多數人第一個想到的是狗
I must congratulate you, the first thing most people think of is a dog...
這就是爲什麼滿世界都是狗
which is why the world is full of dogs
很少有人選擇不同尋常的動物
Very few people choose unusual animal...
這也是爲什麼他們正在瀕臨滅絕
which is why they are in danger
龍蝦是極好的選擇
A lobster is a excellent choice
您能站起來一下嗎
Could you stand for us please?
這是爲了讓您明白
This is to show you how easy life is...
相比形單影隻 成雙成對會過得更舒適
when there are two of something rather than just one
我們總是時常忘記
We tend to forget that from time to time
明天這個時候您就能把手銬取下來了
The handcuff will be removed the same time tomorrow
抱歉 鮑勃
I'm sorry bob
希望我們能相處愉快
Hope you enjoy staying with us
再見
Goodbye
祝您一天愉快
Have a good day
早上好
Good morning
一〇一房♥間 剩餘四十四天
Room 101, 44 days left
早餐已開始供應
Breakfast is served
他永遠不會忘記在酒店的第一天
His first day was one he never forget
他旁邊的桌子坐着一個年輕的女人
Near his table of breakfast sat a young women...
她的頭向後仰着
with her head tilted back
後來他會知道
Later he would learn...
原來她經常流鼻血
she often got nose bleed
她邊上坐着她最好的朋友
Next to her sat her best friend