失去的丈夫
那是瑪莎的姐姐嗎
Is that Marsha's sister?
我們怎麼稱呼她
What do we call her?
珍阿姨
Aunt Jean.
她看起來比瑪莎友善
She looks nicer than Marsha.
是的
She does.
嘿
Hey.
- 你好 利比 - 你好
- Hi Libby. - Hi.
非常感謝你邀請我們
Thank you so much for having us.
這裏永遠歡迎你們來
Oh, you're always welcome here.
謝謝
Thanks.
- 哦 - 這兩個小可愛是誰
- Oh. - Who are these two beauties?
這個小傢伙是湯克
Well, um, this little one is Tank
大一點的叫艾比
and this big one is Abby.
你好 很高興認識你們
Hello, nice to meet you both.
你手裏拿的是魔杖嗎
Are those wands you have there?
你們不如去那兒試試把那隻山羊
Why don't you go over there and try to turn that goat
變成一隻鵝吧
into a goose?
- 可能會管用的 - 沒事的
- Might work. - It's okay.
去吧
Go ahead.
小心點
Just be careful.
山羊不咬人吧
Goats don't bite, do they?
當然會了 他們是山羊
Course they do, they're goats.
當心手指
Watch your fingers!
好軟的毛
It's so soft.
哇哦
Wow.
那是我最喜歡的作品之一
That's one of my favourite pieces.
弗蘭克一直認爲自己是個藝術家
Frank always thought of himself as an artist
我覺得我也是這麼想的
and I guess I did, too.
他做到了
He made that.
嗯
Yeah.
弗蘭克是誰
Who's Frank?
弗蘭克是我丈夫
Frank was my husband.
儘管我們從未結婚
Although we never married.
他在十年前去世了
He passed 10 years ago.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
上面那個也是他的手筆
He did that one up there, too.
真的很有鄉土氣息
Oh wow, that's um, it's very um, rustic.
你喫完了嗎
You done?
弗蘭克喜歡不完美
Frank was a fan of imperfection.
我看出來了
Yeah, I can tell.
喫飽了嗎
Hey, are you full?
珍阿姨 你的洗碗機在哪
Aunt Jean, where is your dishwasher?
遠在天邊近在眼前 孩子
You're looking at it, kiddo.
你沒有洗碗機嗎
You don't have a dishwasher?
沒有洗碗機 沒有烘乾機 沒有微波爐
No dishwasher, no clothes dryer, no microwave.
- 電視呢 - 不 沒有電視
- TV? - No, no TV.
我希望你有浴缸
Well, um, I hope you have a bathtub,
因爲這兩個小傢伙該準備睡覺了
'cause it's time for these two to get ready for bed.
不 不如你來洗碗 我帶他們去洗澡吧
No, why don't you do the dishes and I'll take them up.
不用了 不用了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我們有自己的生活規律的
Uh, I... we just have our l... we have a routine.
沒事的
It's fine.
來吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
你們要乖乖的
You guys be good.
洗潔精就在廚房♥洗碗池
The dish soap is where you might expect it to be.
好的
Okay.
這疤很帥啊
Cool scar.
這是我和我爸一起出車禍後留下的
I got it in the car crash with my dad.
看 這個是我最喜歡的疤
Here, this one's my favourite.
看起來像一輪新月
It looks like a crescent moon.
我的看起來像條河
Mine looks like a river.
是的 像密西西比河
Yes, they mighty Mississippi.
來吧 我們走
Come on, let's go.
該睡覺了
Bed time.
哦
Oh.
謝謝
Thanks.
我覺得你會喜歡的
I thought you might like that.
- 來得正好 - 穿上吧
- Oh yeah. - There you go.
太冷了
It's cold.
原來在這 謝謝
There they are, thank you.
我們不會一直住在這裏的 我們馬上就會迴歸
You know, this won't be forever just until I get us back
- 正常生活的 - 當然
- on our feet. - Yeah.
我知道這對孩子們來說很重要
And I know it's a lot with the kids.
丹尼出事後
It's just after Danny,
一切都離我而去
everything kinda just got away from me
一年之內失去了你的愛人和生活中的一切
and it's hard to lose your person and your whole life
還是很艱難的
in a year.
非常感謝你讓我們留下來
I really appreciate you inviting us to stay.
我覺得一開始一段時間可能會不太自在
I think it's gonna be a little weird for a while.
你並不真正瞭解我
You don't really know what I'm made of
我敢打賭你媽媽跟你說了
and I bet your mother's probably filled your head with
很多關於我的破事
a lot of chicken shit about me.
嗯
Well...
你也知道瑪莎
And you know Marsha,
她總是很多嘴
she's got a lot to say about a lot of things.
但我記得你
But I do remember you though,
我記得在爺爺的葬禮上見過你
I remember seeing you at Granddaddy's funeral.
你和媽媽吵架了
You and mom were fighting.
是的
Oh yeah.
我是個笨蛋
I was a doozy.
而你媽媽卻是個超級混♥蛋♥
And your mother always was a stellar sort of asshole.
不過 我們還是別說那些可能會讓我們
But let's not talk about things that make us wanna punch holes
火冒三丈的事了
in a sheetrock.
你養的寵物挺多的
You have a lot of pets.
- 我們不叫它們寵物 - 哦
- We don't call 'em pets. - Oh.
在農場裏 它們是牲畜
On a farm, they're animals.
它們都有工作
And they all have jobs.
母雞下蛋 貓捉老鼠
The hens lay eggs, the cats keep the mice away,
狗保護小雞不受野狼的侵害
the dogs protect the chickens from the coyotes,
山羊會產奶
and the goats make milk.
他的工作是什麼
What's his job?
感恩節
Thanksgiving.
誰
Yes.
多蓋點以防感冒
Just in case you get cold.
謝謝
Thanks.
新年快樂
Happy new year.
新年快樂
Yeah, happy new year.
你們倆都做得很好
You both are doing a good job.
- 太棒了 - 太棒了
- It's so good. - It's so good.
謝謝您
Thank you.
- 謝謝 - 不客氣
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
她來了
There she is.
珍阿姨做了薄煎餅
Aunt Jean made pancakes
我做了一個夢 夢見我變成了可愛的粉紅山羊
and I had a dream I was a cute pink goat.
所有的山羊都很可愛 不管是不是粉色的
All goats are cute, pink or not.
嚐嚐珍阿姨做的果醬
Try this jam, mama, Jean made it.
用後面田野裏的草莓和藍莓做的
Strawberries and blueberries from that field in the back.
簡說我們夏天可以去摘草莓
Jean said we could pick 'em in the summer.
這是小豬維吉
And this was Wiggy the piggy.
她很好喫
She's delicious.
她是頭好豬
She was a good pig.
你的濃縮咖啡要加什麼
What would you like in your espresso?
等等 你連洗碗機都沒有卻有咖啡機
Wait, you don't have a dishwasher, but you have this?
我對咖啡很認真的
When it comes to coffee, I don't mess around.
我是詹姆斯·奧康納 我的農場經理
This is James O'Connor, my farm manager.
你能不能別這麼叫我
Would you please quit calling me that.
說得好像我在穀倉裏有張桌子辦公似的
You make it sound like I got a desk out in the barn.
你一定是那個久未露面的侄女
電影精選列表