早上好 迭戈
Morning, Diego.
...實際上是要在聽證會上現場作證
...is actually gonna testify live at the hearing,
例如 通過證詞提交
versus, for example, being submitted by deposition testament.
嘿
Hey.
在簡報時間表方面 我們只是爲您註釋了它
In terms of the briefing schedule, we just annotated it for you.
案件檔案的副本?
Copy of the case file?
我們建議在月底之前交換展品清單
We propose to exchange exhibit lists by the end of the month.
你坐在嗎?
Are you sitting in?
你要加入這個案子嗎?我們很幸運有你
Are you gonna join the case? We'd be lucky to have you.
原告今天早上新聞爆了
Plaintiff's been all over the news this morning.
是的 我們預料到的
Yeah, we expected that.
我是說 他沒慌亂
I mean, he's not rattled.
航♥空♥公♥司♥想讓它成爲公♥關♥活動
The airlines want to make it a PR campaign,
但我們會在法庭上打敗他們
but we'll beat 'em in court.
我們拭眼而已
We'll see.
你太快了我本來想請你喫午飯的
You're too quick. I was hoping to buy you lunch.
繼續 排隊 我推薦阿薩達
Go on. Get in line. I recommend the asada.
不
Nah.
所以 比爾怎麼樣了?
So... how's Bill?
-分開了 -哦 對不起
- Separated. - Oh, sorry.
他也是
So was he.
我能爲你做什麼?
What can I do for you?
上週 在巴黎 一位來自毛里塔尼亞的律師找過我的公♥司♥
Last week, in Paris, a lawyer from Mauritania approached my firm.
毛里塔尼亞?
Mauritania?
西北非洲
Northwest Africa.
律師代表那邊的一個家庭
The lawyer represents a family over there.
2001年11月 他們的兒子被毛里塔尼亞警方帶走審問
In November 2001, their son was taken for questioning by Mauritanian police.
他失蹤了
He disappeared.
三年來 他們不知道他是否死了 在監獄裏
For three years, they don't know if he's dead, in prison.
他們不知道沒人知道
They don't know. No one knows.
然後幾周前
And then, a few weeks ago,
《明鏡》週刊寫了一篇報道 說他被關押在關塔那摩灣
Der Spiegel writes a story saying that he's detained in Guantánamo Bay.
他們說他是9/11的組織者之一
They say he's one of the organizers of 9/11.
-是嗎? -我不知道
- Is he? - I don't know.
我還沒跟他說過話
I haven't spoken with him.
關塔那摩甚至不會證實他在那裏
Guantánamo will not even confirm that he's there.
我沒有安全許可
I don't have a security clearance.
公♥司♥不會受理Gitmo的案子
The firm won't take a Gitmo case.
你什麼時候開始關心公♥司♥的想法了?
Since when do you care about what the firm thinks?
你還有 Nsa 西裝的許可 不是嗎?
And you still have your clearance from your NSA suit, no?
加油 一個電♥話♥ 看看他是否在那裏
Come on. One phone call, to see if he's there.
囚犯 他叫什麼名字?
Prisoner, what's his name?
斯拉希S -L -A -H -I.
Slahi. S-L-A-H-I.
名字:穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
First name: Mohamedou.
不 不 不 不是"穆♥罕♥默♥德♥"穆罕默杜檢查日誌
No, no, no. Not "Mohammed." Mohamedou. Check the logs.
他不在那裏還是你不知道他是否在那裏?
Well, he's not there or you don't know whether he's not there?
好吧 我等一下
All right, I'll hold.
戈蘭森?
Goranson?
航♥空♥公♥司♥
Airlines.
哦 是的 在那邊
Oh, yeah. It's over there.
但這是你的設施 你怎麼不知道你抱着誰?
But it's your facility, so how do you not know who you're holding?
"他不在那裏"?
"He's not not there"?
那是什麼意思?
What does that mean?
我是說 他不是薛定格的貓他要麼在那裏 要麼不在那裏
I mean, he's not Schrodinger's cat. He's either there or he's not there.
你想代表9/11的招聘主管嗎?
You wanna represent the head recruiter for 9/11?
所謂
Alleged.
不 我在爲人身保護令辯護
And no, I'm defending habeas corpus...
布♥什♥和拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥爾♥德♥正在愉快地拆除 因爲我們說話
which Bush and Rumsfeld are dismantling gleefully as we speak.
南希 我們都喜歡在本屆政♥府♥中大放異彩
Nancy, we'd all love a pop at this administration,
但還有更多的考慮
but there's more to consider.
人們希望看到這些傢伙被燒死
People wanna see these guys burn.
包括大量潛在客戶
Including plenty of prospective clients.
美國政♥府♥在關塔那摩關押了700多名囚犯
Well, the US government is holding upwards of 700 prisoners in Guantánamo.
我們不知道他們是誰我們不知道他們被指控什麼
And we don't know who they are. We don't know what they're charged with.
我們什麼時候開始在這個國家不經審判就把人關起來的?
Since when did we start locking people up without a trial in this country?
我不想你在這個上面旋轉你的輪子
I don't want you spinning your wheels on this.
大衛
David...
我們同意我們可以選擇我們自己的公益戰鬥
we agreed that we could pick our own pro bono fights.
無干擾
No interference.
我喜歡這場戰鬥的樣子
I like the look of this fight.
我只是禮貌地來找你
I'm only coming to you as a courtesy.
好
Okay.
你需要什麼?
What do you need?
呃 現在只有我 還有個有安全許可的翻譯
Uh, just me for now, and a translator with security clearance.
囚犯講阿♥拉♥伯語、法語和德語
The prisoner speaks Arabic, French, and German.
聽起來很貴
Sounds expensive.
嘿 泰瑞 你會說法語 對吧?
Hey, Teri, you speak French, right?
是的 但我在戈蘭森案上
Yeah. But I'm on the Goranson case.
航♥空♥公♥司♥
Airlines.
-是的 它沒有腿 -有點苛刻
- Yeah, it's got no legs. - That's a bit harsh.
我看着它 你找錯原告了
I looked at it. You got the wrong plaintiff.
沒有陪審團會通過的
No jury's gonna get past that.
是的
Yeah.
泰 瑞?
Teri?
當然
Yes, sure.
我的意思是
I mean...
誰不想去古巴免費旅行 對吧?
who doesn't want a free trip to Cuba, right?
我們現在休息了一會兒 現在 幾點鐘?
We got a little break now. What time is it?
是的 我們有大約20分鐘的時間 你想喝杯咖啡嗎?
Yeah, we got about 20 minutes. You wanna grab a coffee?
-我可以靜脈注射 -當然可以
- I could take one intravenously. - Sure.
嘿 斯圖
Hey, Stu!
哦 我一會兒就趕上你們
Oh! I'll catch up with y'all in a few.
先生 我沒有在日程表上看到你的名字 你在演講嗎?
Sir, I didn't see your name on the schedule. You giving a talk?
不 只是路過嘿 你知道惠特·科布在OGC嗎?
No, just passing through. Hey, you know Whit Cobb over at OGC?
確定 什麼給予?
Sure. What gives?
嗯 我們正在整理一些東西 你的名字出現了 你有時間嗎?
Well, we're putting something together. Your name came up. You got a minute?
是的
Yeah.
我們到了
Here we are.
嘿 看看我找到誰了
Hey, look who I found.
嘿 惠特最近怎麼樣?
Hey, Whit. How's it been?
斯圖爾特 這麼多年過去了 很高興再次見到你
Stuart. Great to see you again after all these years.
還有你
And you.
這是鮑勃他是 嗯 奧加
This is Bob. He's, um, OGA.
斯圖和我一起工作
Stu and I worked together...
-坐下 -謝謝
- Sit down. - Thank you.
斯圖和我一起處理那個毒品案
Stu and I worked together on that drug case back in...
-什麼時候? -呃 96 97
- When was it? - Uh, '96, '97.
他一個接一個地把他們捲起來
He rolled 'em up one after another.
萊納特稱他爲"鏈子上的狗"
Lehnert called him his "dog on a chain."
萊納特將軍可以讓我們穿着汽油服低爬過地獄
General Lehnert could get us to low crawl through hell in a gasoline suit.
你一直在關注Gitmo發生的事情?
You been paying much attention to what's going on down at Gitmo?
有一點 是的
A little, yeah.
我奉命在關塔那摩爲敵方戰鬥人員設立9/11戰爭法庭
I have orders to stand up a 9/11 war court for enemy combatants held in Guantánamo
在總統的管轄下
under jurisdiction of the president.
你熟悉前奎林嗎?
You're familiar with Ex Parte Quirin?
二戰八名納粹破壞者案
The World War II case with eight Nazi saboteurs
被U型船偷偷帶進美國的?
that were caught sneaking into the US by U-boat?
八名納粹分子 在不到一個月的時間內被定罪八人
Eight Nazis, eight convictions in less than a month.
你忘了打孔線
You forgot the punch line.
其中六人得到了電椅
Six of them were given the electric chair.
粗暴的正義這是本屆政♥府♥想要的
Rough justice. That's what this administration wants.
我們在阿富汗收押了很多囚犯
We've taken a lot of prisoners in Afghanistan,
我們的方式通過本拉♥登♥和策劃這狗屎的傢伙
working our way through to Bin Laden and the guys who planned this shit.
積壓需要清理
There's a backlog needs clearing.
比爾告訴我你的一個好朋友在9/11飛機上
Bill tells me a good friend of yours was on one of the planes, 9/11.
布魯斯·泰勒
Bruce Taylor.
他是175號♥航♥班♥的第一位軍官 這架飛機撞上了南塔
He was first officer on Flight 175, the plane that hit the South Tower.
我們一起在櫻桃點飛行了KC-130
We flew KC-130s at Cherry Point together.
凱茜和我妻子金姆一起在同一家醫院工作所以
Cathy and my wife, Kim, they worked at the same hospital together, so...
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·烏爾德·斯拉希毛里塔尼亞人
Mohamedou Ould Slahi. The Mauritanian.
電影精選列表