有人嗎
Hello?
有人嗎
Hello?
有人嗎 救救我
Hey! Hey! Help me!
抓他上來
Go get him.
第一天 菜鳥
Day one, Greenie.
該起牀了
Rise and shine.
跟蔫黃瓜似的
He looks like a slopper to me.
正好能在廚房♥用上
I could use some help in the kitchen.
想不到還來了個行者
Hey, we got a Runner!
慢慢學着吧
Take it all in.
迷宮行者
交給你了
He's all yours.
怎麼樣 小菜鳥
Hey there, Green Bean.
不許再亂跑了 明白嗎
You're not gonna run again. Okay?
很好
Good.
我叫奧爾比
My name is Alby.
能告訴我些關於你的事嗎
Can you tell me anything about yourself?
你是誰
Who you are?
從哪裏來 聊什麼都行
Where you came from? Anything at all.
我不知道
No.
能告訴我你的名字嗎
Can you tell me your name?
我什麼都不記得了
I, uh, I can't remember anything.
爲什麼我什麼都不記得了
Why can't I remember anything?
沒事的
It's okay.
放鬆
Hey, relax.
放鬆
Relax.
這很正常
It's normal.
我們都是這樣的
It happens to us all.
一兩天你就能想起自己的名字了
You'll get your name back in a day or two.
那是他們允許我們保留的唯一東西
It's the one thing they let us keep.
這是什麼地方
What is this place?
我帶你轉轉
Let me show you.
我們喫在這裏
We eat here.
睡在這裏
We sleep here.
自己種食物
We grow our own food.
自己搭住處
We build our own shelter.
我們所需的 格子都會提供
Whatever we need, the Box provides.
剩下的就靠我們自己了
The rest is up to us.
格子
The Box?
是的 一個月上來一次
Yeah. It's sent up once a month,
送來新補給和一個新菜鳥
with fresh supplies and a new Greenie.
這個月就是你
This month that's you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
送上來 被誰 誰把我們丟在了這裏
Sent up? By who, though? Who put us here?
這個我們也不知道
That, we don't know.
你還好嗎 奧爾比
Hey, are you all right, Alby?
小菜鳥 這是紐特
Green Bean, meet Newt.
我不在的時候 他說了算
When I'm not around, he's in charge.
好在你不怎麼離開
Well, it's a good thing you're always around then.
你今天早上那番橫衝直撞
That was some dash you made earlier.
一瞬間我還覺得你挺有當行者的潛質呢
For a second, I thought you had the chops to be a Runner,
直到看見你摔了個狗喫屎
till you face-planted.
真不錯
That was great.
等等 什麼叫行者
Wait, a "Runner"?
紐特 幫個忙去找一下查克
Newt, do me a favor. Go find Chuck.
-好的 -謝謝
- All right. - Thanks.
很抱歉得倉促行事了
Look, I'm sorry to rush this.
你來得有點晚 還有很多事要做
You came up a little late, and there's a lot to do.
今晚有個特別的活動
We got something special planned tonight.
是啊 等着瞧吧
Yeah. You'll see.
希望你不恐高
I hope you're not afraid of heights.
來吧 上來
Let's go. Come on.
這就是我們擁有的一切
This is all we got.
爲此我們付出了很多努力
We've worked hard for it.
只要你尊重這裏
If you respect this place,
你我就能和睦相處
you and I will get along just fine.
那外邊是什麼
What's out there?
這裏只有三條規矩
We only have three rules.
第一 做好你的分內事
First, do your part.
這裏不養閒人
No time for any freeloaders.
第二 不許傷害其他空地居民
Second, never harm another Glader.
沒有信任我們寸步難行
None of this works unless we have trust.
最重要的一條
Most importantly,
永遠不要到牆外去
never go beyond those walls.
明白了嗎 菜鳥
Do you understand me, Greenie?
奧爾比
Hey, Alby!
查克 你跑哪兒去了
Hey, Chuck. Where you been, man?
咱們的故事都基本雷同
It's basically the same story for all of us.
在格子裏醒來 奧爾比帶着四處轉轉
We wake up in the Box, Alby gives us the tour,
接着就到這了
then here we are.
別擔心
Don't worry.
你比我當時做的好多了
You're already doing better than l did.
他們把我從籠子裏放出來前
I clunked my pants three times,
我尿了三次褲子
before they got me out of the Pit.
不會吧
No, come on.
哥們兒 你這是想去哪兒啊
Dude, where are you going?
我只是想去看看
I just wanna see.
別的地方你想怎麼逛都行
You can look around all you want,
但你最好別去那外面逛
but you better not go out there.
爲什麼 過了那裏是什麼地方
Why not? What's through there?
我不知道 這都是別人跟我說的
I don't know. I just know what I'm told.
我們不應該離開這裏
And we're not supposed to leave.
查克 帶新來的菜鳥啊
Hey, Chuck. New Greenie, huh?
當大哥的感覺怎麼樣
How does it feel to be promoted?
很棒 本
Feels great, Ben.
不是說沒人可以出去嗎
I thought no one was allowed to leave.
我是說我們不可以出去
I said we're not allowed to leave.
他們不一樣 他們是行者
They're different, they're Runners.
他們比誰都瞭解那個迷宮
They know more about the Maze than anyone.
等等 什麼
Wait, what?
什麼
What?
什麼 你剛剛說了迷宮
What? You just said "Maze."
有嗎
I did?
有
Yeah.
你去哪兒 你要幹嘛
Where are you going? What are you doing?
只是看一眼
I'm just gonna take a look.
不是跟你說了嗎 不可以
I told you, you can't.
誰都不能出去 尤其是現在
No one leaves, especially not now.
裏面不安全
It's not safe.
好的 我不會進去的
Okay, all right, I'm not gonna go.
別讓我每次都得這樣跟你打招呼 菜鳥
We gotta stop meeting like this, Greenie.
別碰我
Get off me!
好了 鎮定鎮定
All right! Calm, calm, calm.
別碰我
Don't touch me!
冷靜點
Whoa! Take it easy!
別緊張
Just relax.
你們搞什麼啊
What the hell is wrong with you guys?
先冷靜點 好嗎
Just calm down, all right?
不要 爲什麼不肯告訴我外邊是什麼
No, okay? Why won't you tell me what's out there?
我們是想保護你 是爲了你好
We're just trying to protect you. It's for your own good.
你們不能就這樣把我困在這
You guys can't just keep me here.
-我不能讓你出去 -爲什麼
- I can't let you leave. - Why not?
搞什麼啊
What the hell?
下次我就不攔着你了
Next time, I'm gonna let you leave.
歡迎來到林間空地
Welcome to the Glade.
點火
Light him up!
夠受的第一天吧 菜鳥
Hell of a first day, Greenie.
給
Here.
長點男子漢氣概
Put some hair on your chest.
我的天 這是什麼鬼
Oh, my God! What is that?
我也不知道