Hi ya.
嗨,耶。
yes
喂
Arthur, it's Harry.
亞瑟,我是哈利
I've been trying to get ahold of you for three days.
我找你三天了。
我必須見你。
怎麼了?
OK
好
Now. Please.
就現在,求你了。
One hour. Arthur, I've got big trouble.
一小時見。亞瑟,我有大♥麻♥煩了。
One hour.
一小時。
It just doesn't make any sense, Arthur.
這沒有什麼意義,亞瑟。
They said I broke the agreement.
他們說我破壞了協議。
Day before yesterday,they stopped answering my calls.
前天,他們不接我電♥話♥了。
What can I do?
要我做什麼?
替我說兩句。
給他們打電♥話♥。
I wouldn't know who.
我不知道是誰。
我又不是他們組織的。
爲什麼他們會聽我的?
No, but your father was A very important part.
不,你父親是組織重要成員。
His brains helped put the whole thing together for 'em.
他用腦力幫他們辦事。
They still talk about him like he was a patron saint.
他們談到他時,就像是守護神。
You've got his name.
你有他的名字。
Please, Arthur?
求你了,亞瑟?
It's all I've got.
這是我的一切。
Thanks.
謝謝。
Save it.
收好它。
Come on outside.Let's have a drink.
來外面吧,讓我們喝一杯。
You know,I've given a good many years.
你知道,我做了好多年了。
Me and your father both.
我和你父親一起。
How many friends you think I got right now, huh?
你覺得我現在有多少朋友,哈?
What?
什麼?
記住釣魚之行⋯⋯
我只是想
that you and me and your father took up to Canada?
那時我與你父親,還有你,在加拿大。
You was about eight, right?
你才8歲,對嗎?
Seven or eight.
7或者8歲。
You fell overboard.
你掉入海中。
You couldn't swim.
你不會游泳。
Your old man says,"He'll learn pretty fast."
你老爸說:“他很快就會學會的。”
你看起來像落湯雞。
你在那撲騰。
But you didn't say a word.
但你一句話也沒說。
You didn't yell for help or nothin'.
你沒有喊救命,一句也沒有。
You just kept lookin'
你只是看着你的老爸。
and he didn't make a move.
但他一動也不動。
我不得不伸手⋯
嗯,很快
把你拉出來。
抓住你的頭髮
You looked like a drowned rat.
你看起來就是落湯雞。
笑起來像惡魔。
你老爸。
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了。
Hey, what are you drinkin'?
嘿,你喝什麼?
We've got vodka...
我這有伏特加⋯
we got scotch, bourbon.
有蘇格蘭威士忌,波旁
Arthur, this is my son Steve.
亞瑟,這是我兒子史蒂夫。
Steve, this is Mr. Bishop.
史蒂夫,這是畢夏普先生。
Hi. How are you?
嗨。你好。
I need some bread, Dad.
我要點生活費,爸爸。
爲什麼,上午我剛⋯⋯
你說什麼?
I only need a thousand.
我只要一千元。
Besides, my asking you for money...
此外,我找你要錢⋯⋯
makes you feel I'm dependent on you.
是讓你感覺到我很依賴你。
Kinda ties us together.
把我們聯♥系♥到一起。
Fast, huh?
快點,嗯哼?
Chromosomes will tell.
遺傳決定一切。
He's got a point.
他說得有道理。
My father gets uptight when I ask him for money...
當我向他要錢時,我父親總是很緊張
he steals from other people.
其實他是竊取別人的。
Steve, that's enough.
史蒂夫,夠了。
ok,ok.
好的,好的。
Don't get excited.It's bad for you.
別太激動。那對你不好。
Nice to meet you.Drop by any time, huh?
見到你很高興。歡迎你隨時來,恩?
Any friend of Big Harry's...
只要是大哈利的朋友⋯⋯
I know you gotta go.
我知道你得走了。
I'm sorry about that.
我對此很抱歉。
Forget it.
算了吧。
I just don't understand him anymore.
我只是不能瞭解他。
It's just so...
實在太⋯⋯
Well, call me when you know something, OK
好吧,當你有消息時給我打電♥話♥。行不。
OK.
好的。
Take care of yourself.
你自己要多小心。
ye,ye
恩,恩
Arthur Bishop?
亞瑟 畢夏普?
yes.
是我。
I have a special delivery.
有一個快遞。
Certified. Please sign here.
你看下,這在簽名。
Mr. Bishop?
比夏普先生?
We would like you to go ahead...anytime.
我們希望你早點行動⋯⋯越快越好。
沒事。
沒事吧,是嗎?
You're to wait down there...
你呆在這裏
and I wait for you at the top of the hill.
我去山頂行等你。
Well, could you tell anything by his voice?
好的,你能告訴我他都說些什麼了嗎?
I mean the tone?
語氣好嗎?
Harry, stay loose.
哈利,別緊張。
Yeah, sure.
好的,我會的。
It's like you say, if they're willin' to talk, well...
正如你說的,如果他們想對話,那⋯⋯
Harry, I'll be parked right up there.
哈利,我在那停車等你。
Say, don't you think that...
亞瑟,你不覺得⋯⋯
Hello?!
喂?!
Hello?!
喂?!
Well, I'm here!
好了,我在這裏!
Come on, let's talk.
來吧,我們談談。
You said we were gonna talk!
你說我們得談談的!
Harry, run to the car.
哈利,去車那兒。
It's a setup. I can't!
這是個陷阱。 我♥操♥!
I'll try to get behind him.
我去他後面。
Run!
快跑!
Oh, God.
噢,上帝。
I can't--
我♥操♥——
Keep going!
繼續跑!
I can't.
我♥操♥
You?
你?
This is it, huh?
原來是你,哼?
Finish it, Arthur.
結束了,亞瑟。
You or me.
你或我。
Finish it.
了結吧。
I had a feeling.
我就知道你要來。
Can I come in?
我可以進去嗎?
Oh, my darling,it's been so long.
噢,親愛的,我想死你了。
I said I wasn't gonna do this.
我儘量不去想你。
I had it all worked out.
我已經習慣了一切。
I go to the door,there you are.
我走向門,你就在那。
I smile, very poised,as if I just saw you yesterday.
我靜靜地微笑,就像昨天剛看過你一樣。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Nothing's changed.
什麼都沒變。
It never does.
從來沒有變過。
OK, I think I've got it together.
好的,我想我們得在一起。
You know...
你知道嗎⋯⋯
I think you've lost some weight.
我覺得你瘦了。
I wrote you a letter.
我給你寫了一封信。
I couldn't mail it.
卻無法寄出它。
I didn't know where.
因爲我不知道地址。
I keep moving around.
我一直在奔波。
It's true, you know.
是的,你知道。
I do always know when you're near.
當你在附近時,我總是有感覺。