黑山 2008年
我要回去上班了
I'm going back to work.
別擔心我調查過她了
Don't worry, I checked her out.
設想一下 一個特工愛上了一個女孩兒
Scenario: Agent falls in love with girl.
特工要執行任務
Agent runs 'em up.
而女孩卻被綁♥架♥
Girl gets kidnapped.
接着綁♥架♥的人想知道這個特工的線人是誰
The other guys wanna know the agent's source.
他會怎麼做呢
What does he do?
他們會對這女孩兒怎樣呢
What do they do to the girl, hmm?
-你到底想說什麼 -是啊
-Is there a point to this? -Yeah.
看看你的右後方
Over your right shoulder.
-是敵是友 -我怎麼會知道
-Us or them? -How the fuck should I know?
這很重要嗎
Does it really matter?
如果你需要一段感情的話 養條狗吧
You feel the need for a relationship? Get a dog.
第4頻道
Channel four.
見鬼 梅森 能幫我弄一下嗎
Oh, shit! Mason, give us a hand with this mike, will you?
你想要我把胸花也給你帶上嗎 舞會皇后
Want me to put your corsage on too, Miss Prom Queen?
是 是 是 送你這個
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sit on this and twist.
你真有趣
You're funny.
漢利
Hanley.
沒錯
Right.
我們確認
We have confirmation.
這一定是個可信的威脅 我們只有20分鐘
There's definitely a credible threat. We've got 20 minutes.
你準備好了嗎
You ready?
梅森 你準備好了嗎
Mason, you ready?
好了 我準備好了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready.
-通信檢測 1 2 -祝你有收穫
-Comm check, one, two. -Good hunting.
收到
Copy...
你好
Hi, there.
大使 我要穿你的衣服
Ambassador, I'm gonna need your clothes.
我們相信今天上午
We believe there may be an attempt
你會有生命危險
on your life this morning.
殺手是男性 白種人 35到40歲
Target is male, Caucasian, 35 to 40.
-你想用你的命來賭嗎 -不 我的命靠你了
-Wanna bet your life on that? -No. I'm betting on you.
我們到了 彼得
This is it, Peter.
我在一棟黃色樓裏
I'm in the yellow building,
綠色的百葉窗 就在鐘樓隔壁
green shutters, left of the clock tower.
有多少可疑人物
How many potentials?
有很多 我不喜歡這樣
Too many. I don't like it.
取消行動吧 我們沒有掩護
Call off the op, we don't have the coverage.
我們不會取消這次行動的
We're not calling this op.
防彈衣阻止不了爆頭的
Body armor is not gonna stop a head shot.
反正已經很頭疼了
I've been having these headaches, anyway.
藍色西服 2點鐘方向
Blue suit, two o'clock.
看到了 他在走動
Got him. He's moving.
別開槍 先別開槍
Hold your shot. Hold your shot.
先瞄準 別開槍
Check your line of fire. Don't shoot!
-不 他走向你了 -別開槍
-No, he's moving on you. -Do not shoot!
德弗羅
Devereaux?
天啊
Jesus.
他要殺了你 我不得不開槍
He tagged you, I had to hit him!
那我應該怎麼做
What the hell was I supposed to do?
學習聽從命令
Learn to take orders.
不 不 要
No! No, no, no...
十一月殺手
5年後 瑞士 洛桑
彼得 外面有個人坐在湖邊的位置
Peter? There is a man outside by the water.
他說他認識你
He says he knows you.
就這樣
That's it?
怎麼不說"你好 漢利 很高興見到你"
No "Hello, Hanley, good to see you"?
-"很久沒見到你了" -你還在柏林
-"Been a long time"? -You still out of Berlin?
柏林 天啊 不在了
Berlin? Christ, no.
世道已經變了 朋友
The action's moved, my friend.
如今的前線在貝爾格萊德
The frontline is now in Belgrade.
你看起來不錯啊
You look good.
至少比他好
Better than him, at least.
-卡根 -退休後他變肥了
-Kargan. -Retirement got him fat.
-不過她 沒有 -噢 天吶
-Not her, though. -Oh, God.
克雷格
Craig.
他們知道有風險 我們都知道
They knew the risks. We all did.
我們查過殺手身份
We lD'd the killer.
亞莉克莎·德莫絲翠
Alexa Demoystria.
莫斯科的職業殺手
Contract killer out of Moscow.
她濫殺無辜
She's cutting a swath through people who have no business dying.
中情局以爲是阿爾卡季·費德洛夫
Agency thinks it's Arkady Federov
殺了那些知道他過去的人
killing anyone or anything that reminds him of his past.
這傢伙將是俄♥羅♥斯♥下一任總統
The guy's gonna be the next Russian president.
這跟我有什麼關係
What's this got to do with me?
娜塔莉亞
Natalia.
你應該爲她而感到驕傲 彼得
You'd be proud of her, Peter.
自從你退休後 她混進了費德洛夫的身邊
After you left, she got very close to Federov.
但是她想加入我們
But she wants to come in.
她從他那兒掌握到一些信息
She has something on him.
一些連她都害怕的信息
Something that's scaring even her.
-是什麼 -一個名字
-What? -A name.
說是會改變一切 如果她說的沒錯...
Claims it changes everything. And if she's right,
你覺得她還要參與此事多久
how long before you think she's gonna join these?
你過去 把她救出來
You go in, you get her out.
從莫斯科到匹茲堡
Moscow to Petersburg.
越過邊境到赫爾辛基 我在那兒跟你匯合
Cross the border to Helsinki, I'll meet you there.
是她求你的
She asked for you.
只要你
Only you.
你不把她救出來 她不會告訴你名字的 對嗎
She won't give you the name until you bring her out, right?
她一直都不是省油的燈
She always was a ballbuster.
莫斯科 國家杜馬
你有一個《真理報》的採訪 那個記者已經在等候了
讓他等等
無人機就緒
Drone's airborne.
支援己就緒 正在監控...
Exfil on standby. Monitoring.
好 好
Bravo! Bravo!
你需要這些
沒有我你能做什麼
塞爾維亞 貝爾格萊德 美國大使♥館♥
我們連接上無人機了嗎
Do you have a link to the drone?
是的 連上了
Yes, we do.
還有4分鐘將與精英小組
Rendezvous with the extraction team in...
匯合
...four minutes.
找到目標
We have eyes on the prize.
正北行去往特爾維大街
Traveling northbound on Tverskaya.
5分鐘
目標發來短♥信♥
Message received from prize.
支援5分鐘到
We are five minutes from exfil.
蘭利那邊有人上線了
Langley's online.
那邊現在幾點 佩裏
What time is it there, Perry?
你不用參與這次行動
You don't need to be in on this one.
如果我們的女孩 真的掌握了關於費德洛夫的情報
If our girl's actually got something on Federov,
很多人感興趣的
a lot of people are interested.
目標接近精英小組
Subject's nearing extraction location.
長官 我們有麻煩了
Sir, we have an issue.
-那是誰 -看起來像是聯邦安♥全♥局♥
-Who? -It looks like FSB.
俄♥國♥人已經盯上她了
The Russians have made her.
快上車
Get in the car!
彼得 你怎麼在這兒
Peter! Why are you here?
她上了誰的車
Whose car is that she got into?
不管是誰 反正不是我們的人
Whoever it is, it's not us.
露西怎樣
How is Lucy? Hmm?
她很想你
She misses you.
我也想她 想你們兩個
I miss her too. Both of you.
我們正在追蹤行車路線
We're tracking from parallel streets.
正在計算攔截位置...特維爾林蔭大道
Plotting intercept location... Tverskoy Boulevard.
貝爾格萊德控制中心 快派人去 梅森把她劫走了
Belgrade Control, send 42. Mason's got the ball.
不行 佩裏 你不能這樣
No! Perry, you can't!
貝爾格萊德控制中心 派42號♥去
Belgrade Control, send 42.
梅森把她帶走了
Mason's got the ball.
-1號♥ -收到
-Op One. -Copy.