- A room, please. - You alone?
- Yeah. - Luggage?
How long you want it for?
Not very long.
Uh, haven't you anything higher?
Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh.
- What will you have? - What?
- What will you have? - Scotch.
Excuse me. Aren't you the one they call the Cincinnati Kid?
You don't like it, get a machine.
Jeez, it stinks in here.
- What time is it? - Again, "what time is it"?
I'd like to know what time it is.
You're winning $95. Where the hell you running?
- I'm not running, I just asked what time it was. - It's 10:30.
- I gotta leave by 12. - Oh, heh.
I told you that when I sat down. I gotta leave by 12.
Murray, didn't I say that when I sat down? I said I gotta leave by 12.
Don't talk to him. He's dealing.
Wanna rest for a while, Murray? Go lie down, sweetheart.
You want speed or accuracy? Make up your mind.
Hey, you wanna do me a really big favor? Smoke towards New Jersey.
No kidding. I'm really worried about Felix. He's never been this late before.
Maybe somebody should call.
Hey, Oscar. Why don't you call Felix?
Why don't we chip in $3 apiece and buy another window? How can you breathe in here?
How many cards you got? Four?
Yes, Murray. We all have four cards. When you give us one more, we'll all have five.
If you gave us two more, we'd all have six. You understand how it works?
Is Oscar playing or not?
- Yeah? - Hey, Oscar, you in or out?
Out, pussycat. Out.
I told my wife I'd be home by 1, the latest.
We're making an 8:00 plane to Florida. I told you that when I sat down.
Who goes to Florida in July?
Well, it's off-season.
There's no crowds, and you get the best room for one-tenth the price. No cards.
Some vacation. Six cheap people in an empty hotel.
Dealer takes four.
Hey, you think maybe Felix is sick? I mean, he's never been this late before.
This is the same garbage from last week's game.
I'm beginning to recognize things.
- I'm out. - Two kings.
Hey, maybe he's in his office locked in the john again. Ha, ha.
Did you know that Felix was once locked in the john overnight? Yeah.
He wrote out his entire will on a half a roll of toilet paper.
What a nut.
Don't play with your chips. I'm asking nice. Don't play with your chips.
I'm not playing, I'm counting. Leave me alone, will you?
If you stop playing with your chips. I can't stand a guy who plays with his chips.
It's my house, Vinnie. You wanna play with your chips, you play with them.
- I'm in for a quarter. - Aren't you gonna look at your cards first?
What for? I'm gonna bluff anyway.
- Who gets a Pepsi? - I get a Pepsi.
My friend Murray the policeman gets a warm Pepsi.
Still didn't fix the refrigerator?
It's been two weeks now. No wonder it stinks in here.
Temper, temper. If I wanted nagging, I'd go back with my wife.
I'm out. Who wants food?
What do you got?
I got brown sandwiches and, uh, green sandwiches.
- Which one do you want? - What's the green?
- It's either very new cheese or very old meat. - I'll take the brown.
- You crazy? You're not gonna eat that, are you? - I'm hungry.
His refrigerator's been out of order for two weeks.
I saw milk standing in there that wasn't in a bottle.
What are you, some kind of a health nut? Eat, Murray.
I got six cards.
- That figures, I got three aces. - Misdeal.
- You want some peanuts? - Know who makes good sandwiches? Felix.
Ever taste his cream cheese and pimento on date-nut bread?
All right, make up your mind, poker or recipes.
Aw, hey, Oscar. Hey, Oscar, you got beer all over my glasses.
- For crying out loud. - You got it on the chips.
- Come on. - You got it all over me now!
Is everybody gonna stand here or we gonna play some poker?
- What is this? Here. - You got it on the suits.
- Don't worry about it. - Don't put it in the middle of the table.
- Put it on the side. - Wipe the cards.
- Get the bill. Right there. - Spill a little beer...
- How can you play like this? - Wipe the middle. You didn't get there.
- Come on, let's play some poker here. - Thank you.
- What's the game? - Who's playing here?
- Vinnie, tell Oscar what time you're leaving. - Twelve o'clock.
We got 10 minutes before the next announcement.
All right, this is five-card stud.
A red lady, a deuce, cuatro...
...a big ace for the policeman. Bet.
Wait a minute, the pot's shy. Who didn't put in a quarter?
- You didn't. - You got a big mouth.
Just for that, lend me $20.
I just loaned you $20. Borrow from somebody else.
- I keep winning my own money back. - You owe everybody.
- If you don't have it, you shouldn't play. - I'm through being the nice guy.
You owe me $6.00 apiece for the buffet.
Buffet. Hot beer and two sandwiches left over from when you went to high school.
What do you want at a poker game, a tomato surprise?
Murray, lend me $20, or I'll call your wife and tell her you're in Central Park wearing a dress.
|拾荒者統治（2023） Scavengers Reign|
|大陸酒店（2023） The Continental: From the World of John Wick|
|我們星球上的生命（2023） Life on Our Planet|
|黑色孤兒：迴響（2023） Orphan Black: Echoes|
|所有我們看不見的光（2023） All the Light We Cannot See|
|超模們（2023） The Super Models|
|好母親（2023） The Good Mothers|
|化學課（2023） Lessons in Chemistry|
|無人入眠（2023） Still Up|