請給我一個房♥間
- A room, please. - You alone?
你自己嗎?
有行李嗎?
- Yeah. - Luggage?
準備住多久?
How long you want it for?
不會太久
Not very long.
五美元
Five dollars.
五美元
307號♥房♥
307.
有更高一點的房♥間嗎?
Uh, haven't you anything higher?
更高的?
Higher?
914號♥行嗎?
914?
晚安
Good night.
再見
Goodbye.
Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh.
寶貝!
耶!
- What will you have? - What?
- What will you have? - Scotch.
Thank you.
Oh, no.
下注
Ante.
下注
Ante up.
不好意思,先生
Excuse me. Aren't you the one they call the Cincinnati Kid?
你不是被稱爲辛辛那提賭神的嗎?
你要是嫌慢,那去買♥♥臺機器的來啊
You don't like it, get a machine.
啊,這裏真臭
Jeez, it stinks in here.
現在幾點了?
- What time is it? - Again, "what time is it"?
你說什麼?再說一遍
I'd like to know what time it is.
我剛剛只是問現在幾點了
你已經贏了九十五美元了 你說現在幾點了
You're winning $95. Where the hell you running?
你這該死的想去哪?
- I'm not running, I just asked what time it was. - It's 10:30.
我只是現在幾點了
10:30了
我12:00走
- I gotta leave by 12. - Oh, heh.
噢,看吧,我就知道你想這麼說
I told you that when I sat down. I gotta leave by 12.
我剛來的時候和你說過的
默裏,我剛剛是不是和你們說過了?
Murray, didn't I say that when I sat down? I said I gotta leave by 12.
別和他說話,他正在發牌呢
Don't talk to him. He's dealing.
你想要休息一下嗎,默裏?
Wanna rest for a while, Murray? Go lie down, sweetheart.
我看你還是去躺一會吧
You want speed or accuracy? Make up your mind.
閉嘴,你想要的是準確還是速度
嗨,幫個忙好不好?
Hey, you wanna do me a really big favor? Smoke towards New Jersey.
朝着新澤西的方向那邊吐你的煙行嗎
說真的 我真的很擔心菲力克斯
No kidding. I'm really worried about Felix. He's never been this late before.
他從來沒有這麼晚來過
Maybe somebody should call.
或許該去給他打個電♥話♥
嗨,奧斯卡!你爲什麼不給菲力克斯打個電♥話♥?
Hey, Oscar. Why don't you call Felix?
我們爲什麼不湊錢再買♥♥個窗戶呢?
Why don't we chip in $3 apiece and buy another window? How can you breathe in here?
你們在這還有辦法呼吸嗎?
How many cards you got? Four?
你有幾張牌?四張嗎?
是的,默裏,我們每個人都有四張
Yes, Murray. We all have four cards. When you give us one more, we'll all have five.
你再發給我們一張,我們就都有五張
你要是再發給我們兩張,我們就都有六張
If you gave us two more, we'd all have six. You understand how it works?
你現在明白了嗎?
Is Oscar playing or not?
奧斯卡還玩嗎?
嗨,奧斯卡!
Hey, Oscar!
什麼事?
- Yeah? - Hey, Oscar, you in or out?
嗨,奧斯卡,你還要不要玩?
不玩,夥計,不玩了!
Out, pussycat. Out.
我和我妻子說了我最遲1:00回家
I told my wife I'd be home by 1, the latest.
我們準備坐明早八點的飛機去佛羅里達 我剛剛和你們說了
We're making an 8:00 plane to Florida. I told you that when I sat down.
爲什麼在七月份去佛羅里達啊?
Who goes to Florida in July?
現在是淡季 去那的人很少
Well, it's off-season.
所以你可以用十分之一的價格住上最好的房♥間
There's no crowds, and you get the best room for one-tenth the price. No cards.
不用發牌了
Some vacation. Six cheap people in an empty hotel.
在有些地方 六個人花很少的錢就能包下一個賓館了
我還差四張
Dealer takes four.
嗨,你說菲力克斯是不是病了?
Hey, you think maybe Felix is sick? I mean, he's never been this late before.
我的意思是,他以前從來不會這麼晚的
我總算看透了
This is the same garbage from last week's game.
這些垃圾還和上個星期的時候一樣,動都沒動
I'm beginning to recognize things.
我放棄
- I'm out. - Two kings.
一對K
Straight.
同花順
Hey, maybe he's in his office locked in the john again. Ha, ha.
也許他又被鎖在辦公室的廁所裏了
你們知道嗎,菲力克斯他
Did you know that Felix was once locked in the john overnight? Yeah.
他曾經被鎖在廁所裏整整一晚上?
在那兒,他把他所有的願望都寫在了半卷廁紙上
He wrote out his entire will on a half a roll of toilet paper.
多麼可笑啊
What a nut.
別在玩你的籌碼了行嗎
Don't play with your chips. I'm asking nice. Don't play with your chips.
我求你了
我沒玩,我只是在數
I'm not playing, I'm counting. Leave me alone, will you?
你能不能別管我?
如果你不再玩你的籌碼的話
If you stop playing with your chips. I can't stand a guy who plays with his chips.
我討厭贏錢的人玩他們的籌碼
這是我的屋子,維尼
It's my house, Vinnie. You wanna play with your chips, you play with them.
你要是想玩你的籌碼就玩吧
我再過一會也來玩
- I'm in for a quarter. - Aren't you gonna look at your cards first?
你爲什麼不先看看你的牌呢?
爲什麼要看?反正我總被你們騙
What for? I'm gonna bluff anyway.
誰要百事?
- Who gets a Pepsi? - I get a Pepsi.
我要一瓶百事
My friend Murray the policeman gets a warm Pepsi.
我們的默裏警官要一瓶熱百事
你的冰箱還沒修嗎?
Still didn't fix the refrigerator?
它已經壞了兩個星期了 裏面都發臭了
It's been two weeks now. No wonder it stinks in here.
放鬆,放鬆,我要是喜歡聽這些嘮叨的話,
Temper, temper. If I wanted nagging, I'd go back with my wife.
我早回去和我妻子一起住了
我放棄 誰想要些喫的?
I'm out. Who wants food?
你有什麼喫的?
What do you got?
褐色的三明治還有綠色的三明治
I got brown sandwiches and, uh, green sandwiches.
你要喫哪一種?
- Which one do you want? - What's the green?
綠色的是什麼?
- It's either very new cheese or very old meat. - I'll take the brown.
新鮮的蔬菜加上放了很久的肉
那我還是要褐色的吧
- You crazy? You're not gonna eat that, are you? - I'm hungry.
你不會是真的要喫那個嗎?你會喫嗎?
我餓了
His refrigerator's been out of order for two weeks.
他的冰箱已經兩個星期沒人管了
我看到那裏面的牛奶了
I saw milk standing in there that wasn't in a bottle.
根本都沒被放在瓶子裏
What are you, some kind of a health nut? Eat, Murray.
你怎麼了你,難道你有潔癖嗎 默裏,別聽他的,喫吧
我有六張牌了
I got six cards.
你們再數數 我這把好不容易抓到三張A
- That figures, I got three aces. - Misdeal.
發錯牌了
- You want some peanuts? - Know who makes good sandwiches? Felix.
你們知道誰的三明治做的最棒嗎?是菲力克斯
喫過他做的加上奶油乾酪和幹椒的果仁麪包嗎?
Ever taste his cream cheese and pimento on date-nut bread?
弄清楚你是來幹什麼的...是來玩牌的還是來做飯的
All right, make up your mind, poker or recipes.
啊!奧斯卡,你把啤酒弄到我的眼鏡上了!
Aw, hey, Oscar. Hey, Oscar, you got beer all over my glasses.
你把啤酒弄到籌碼上了
- For crying out loud. - You got it on the chips.
你現在弄的我全身都是啤酒!
- Come on. - You got it all over me now!
我們到底是來這裏站着說話的還是來玩牌的啊?
Is everybody gonna stand here or we gonna play some poker?
這裏
- What is this? Here. - You got it on the suits.
你把它弄到衣服上了
- Don't worry about it. - Don't put it in the middle of the table.
別把它放到桌子中間
放到旁邊去
- Put it on the side. - Wipe the cards.
把牌擦一擦
- Get the bill. Right there. - Spill a little beer...
把啤酒拿開 很好,就放在那
這樣你們還玩的下去嗎?
- How can you play like this? - Wipe the middle. You didn't get there.
把那的啤酒擦擦,沒錯,就是那裏
好了,讓我們繼續玩牌吧
- Come on, let's play some poker here. - Thank you.
我們玩什麼呢?
- What's the game? - Who's playing here?
現在還有哪些人玩?
- Vinnie, tell Oscar what time you're leaving. - Twelve o'clock.
維尼,你什麼時候走?
12:00
We got 10 minutes before the next announcement.
好吧,那我們還有十分鐘的時間
那就玩一種五張牌的玩法吧
All right, this is five-card stud.
“五張牌的紙牌戲”
Five-card studarino
你的紅桃Q,你的2,你的4,
A red lady, a deuce, cuatro...
我們的默裏警官是張黑桃A 可以開始了
...a big ace for the policeman. Bet.
水壺響了 誰一會去把水灌了?
Wait a minute, the pot's shy. Who didn't put in a quarter?
你怎麼不去
- You didn't. - You got a big mouth.
因爲你每次都喝的最多 借我二十美元
Just for that, lend me $20.
我剛借給你過 你還是問別人借吧
I just loaned you $20. Borrow from somebody else.
我還想把我輸的那些贏回來呢
- I keep winning my own money back. - You owe everybody.
你已經欠了每個人的錢了
如果你沒錢的話,就別玩了
- If you don't have it, you shouldn't play. - I'm through being the nice guy.
我一直都沒有提起過
你們那次晚餐的時候每個人都欠了我六美元
You owe me $6.00 apiece for the buffet.
哪次晚餐?
What buffet?
你難道是說我們畢業時的那次
Buffet. Hot beer and two sandwiches left over from when you went to high school.
喝了啤酒,喫了三明治的那次嗎
那你還想要些什麼呢?西紅柿嗎?
What do you want at a poker game, a tomato surprise?
默裏,快點借給我二十美元,否則我就打電♥話♥告訴你老婆
Murray, lend me $20, or I'll call your wife and tell her you're in Central Park wearing a dress.
你穿着一身女裝站在中心公園裏面發瘋
電影精選列表