好了 停
All right. Cut it.
-停 -好了 停
-Cut it. -All right. Hold it.
那個白♥癡♥在幹什麼
What is that idiot doing?
那個白♥癡♥在幹什麼
What's that idiot doing?
-我也剛問了同樣的問題 -答案是什麼
-I just asked the same question. -What's the answer?
我不知道 我告訴他
I don't know. I didn't tell him to...
不知道 你是導演
Don't know? Look, you're the director.
是你從印度請他來的
It was your idea to bring him over here from India.
你最好叫他該怎麼做
Now, you'd better start telling him what to do...
否則 我們的生意將做不成 去吧
or we're gonna be out of business. Now, go ahead.
來
Come on.
-查理 -什麼事
-Charlie. -Yeah?
你準備好了嗎 開拍
You ready? Action!
停 該死的 停
Cut, damn it! Cut!
-貝克希先生是 -先生
-Mr. Bakshi. -Yes, sir.
你是怎麼
Has it occurred to you...
拍我們1878年的片斷的
that the period of our picture is 1878?
是的 其實 先生 我非常
Yes, indeed, sir. I am well aware...
我對1878年的電影很清楚
that that is the period of the film. 1878.
貝克希先生 你也清楚
Mr. Bakshi, are you also aware...
1878年他們不♥穿♥內衣嗎
that in 1878 they weren't wearing underwater watches?
是的 先生 我知道
Yes, sir. I know that.
他們那時候還沒有發明
They had not even been invented.
你明白那個時代嗎
You got the time?
是的 天哪
Yes, it's... oh, my God.
好了 大家喫午飯
All right. Lunch everybody.
總共有42個演員
That's forty-two on the crew, one hour for the cast.
好了 那個破壞的鏡頭
OK, guys. The cue for the demolition...
當我放低我的手的時候 這樣 好嗎
is when I lower my hand like this, OK?
-好的 先生 -我們就像這樣中了一槍
-Yes, sir. -Guys, we got one shot at this.
做對點
Let's get it right.
好吧 肯尼 我們走
OK, Kenny. Let's go.
好了 大家各就各位
All right. Places everybody.
瑪提 我剛和
Marty. Look, I just
卡特布克通過電♥話♥
talked to Clutterbuck on the phone.
他說如果我們今天不包好的話
He says if we don't wrap this location today,
就卡斷你的脖子
it's your neck.
沒問題 我們所剩下的就是
No problem. All we have left
那堡壘上的工作了
is to blow up the fort.
好 太好了
OK. Great.
好了 肯 我們走
OK, Ken. Let's go.
好了 卡洛 伊爾
All right. Carol. Earl.
好了 準備
All right. Stand by.
你
You.
是的 你
Yes, you.
你給我滾 不要你參加我的拍攝了
You get off of my set and get out of my picture.
走 滾 你有完沒完啊
Off. Out. You're through.
你被開除了 你完蛋了
You're washed up. You're finished.
我再也不要你拍任何電影了
I'll see to it you never make another movie again!
包括電視嗎 先生
Does that include television, sir?
我會殺掉他的
I'll kill him!
傣沃特先生從6號♥打電♥話♥來
Mr. Divot calling from location on six.
好的
All right.
你好 查理
Yeah, Charlie.
什麼
What?
整棟
The whole damn thing?
那怎麼可能呢
Well, how the hell could a thing like that happen?
他叫什麼名字
What's his name?
拼出來
Spell it!
赫魯迪
Hrundi V.
貝克希
B-a-k-s-h-i.
我看他永遠也別想在這裏混了
I'll see to it he never works again in this town.
你妻子列了舞會客人的名單
Your wife called about the guest list for the party.
是的 在桌子上 你知道在哪裏找到我
Yeah, on the desk. You know where to reach me.
我要赫魯迪·貝克希的地址
I need an address for Hrundi V. Bakshi.
貝克希
B-a-k-s-h-i.
哈羅
Hello.
伏加特還是蘇格蘭 先生
Vodka or scotch, sir?
不 我
No. I...
我從不喝酒 謝謝
I never touch it. Thank you.
你沒有見過20個星期的停工
Twenty-week layoff that you've never seen...
不 謝謝
No, thank you.
先生 你喫嗎
Hors d'oeuvres, sir?
我經常喫這個
Well, I'm on a diet, but the hell with it.
-游泳池 -游泳池
-Pool. -Pool.
-游泳池裏面有水 是嗎 -不 桌球
-Pool is water, no? -No, billiards.
神父說 我的天
Says the father, "Oh, my goodness.
"我們弄錯了孩子"神父說
"We got the wrong baby," and the father says...
這個傢伙更好
"Shh. It's a better buggy."
我以前從未聽說過
I never heard that one before.
是 你
Oh, yes. You...
我喜歡中間的那個部分
I missed the middle part,
但是我可以說出
but I can tell from the way...
你們很開心
that you are enjoying yourselves...
一定是個很幽默的故事
it must have been a very humorous anecdote...
因爲你們笑的方式
because the way you are laughing...
就可以看出你們很高興
just shows how much you enjoyed it.
我很喜歡笑 你不是嗎
I love a good laugh, don't you?
這使得這個世界是圓的
It makes the world go round.
笑一下對身體真的有好處 太好了
It's good to have a laugh. Wonderful.
很好
Very good.
我會記得那個的
I shall remember that one.
他們已經吵了六個小時了
They were bound and gagged for six hours.
他們拿走了所有的東西
They took everything...
連我父親留給 我的那塊金錶也拿走了
even the gold watch my daddy'd left me.
他們拿走了你父親 留給你的那塊金錶
They took the gold watch that your father left you?
對不起
I'm sorry.
太荒唐了
It is utterly fantastic.
那對所有的人來說都是好東西
What a wonderful thing for anyone to do.
拿走了所有的東西
Take everything,
包括那個他父親留下的那塊金錶
including the father's watch.
太好了
It's wonderful.
我告訴你們 今晚簡直是好笑極了
I tell you, tonight is one big round of laughter.
所有的事情都 是那麼的有趣好笑
All fun and laughter.
那個國會議員剛剛告訴我們
The congressman was just telling us...
他被掠走的時間
about the time he was robbed.
那個外國人是誰
Who's the foreigner?
我不知道
I don't know.
有的人是我妻子請的
Someone my mixed-up wife invited.
親愛的
Oh, dear.
哈羅 小狗 你想要什麼
Hello, dog. What do you want?
你想要什麼 你喜歡我的腳 是嗎
What do you want, eh? You like my feet, do you?
喫飽後走開
Have your fill, and away you go.
腳是所有的動物 當中最好的東西
Feet are considered a delicacy among certain animals.
好了 你已經喫飽了 走開吧
Go on, you've had enough now. Off. Chow!
其實 有很多喫人的動物
In fact, there are certain man-eating animals...
它們只喫腳 留下其他的東西
who will eat only the feet, leave everything else.
其他的動也不動
Would not touch one other thing.
走開 小狗
Get away. Down, now. Chow, dog.
走開
Get away.
走開 小狗
Get away from me, dog.
伏特加還是蘇格蘭 先生
Vodka or scotch, sir?
走開 不 謝謝
Get away. No, thank you.
走開
Get away.
晚上好 傣沃特先生 你好嗎
Oh, good evening, Mr. Divot. How are you?
你好
How are ya?
笑一個 寶貝
Smile, baby.
晚上好 將軍
Good evening, General.
我給你們介紹米歇爾·夢特小姐
I'd like to have you meet Miss Michele Monet.
卡特布克先生 卡特布克太太
Mr. Clutterbuck, Mrs. Clutterbuck.