貝多芬
Beethoven.
萊納斯 起牀啦
Linus, time to get up.
你不想上學遲到吧
You don't want to be late for school.
快起牀
Get up!
我的毯子
My blanket!
喂
Hello?
下雪啦
Snow day?
下雪啦
Snow day!
今天學校停課
No school today!
夢想真的會成真
Dreams do come true!
停課啦
No school!
富蘭克林 薄荷·派蒂和我一組
Franklin and Peppermint Patty are on my team!
我帶了冰球棍
I got my hockey stick!
我帶了溜冰鞋
I got my skates!
誰帶了冰球
Who has the pucks?
今天看上挺帥啊 皮格盆
Looking sharp today, Pigpen.
抱歉我遲了
Sorry I'm late.
爲什麼他那麼慢
What's taking him so long?
快來啊 查理·布朗
Come on, Charlie Brown!
不行 不行 就這件了
No. Not quite. That's the one!
我帶了風箏
I've got my kite!
我能感覺到 今天是放風箏的好日子
Today's the day. I can feel it!
風箏 今天
A kite? Today?
大冬天裏放風箏
In the middle of winter?
來吧 夥計們
Come on, guys!
只有查理·布朗會這麼做
Only Charlie Brown.
嶄新的風箏 完美的微風
A new kite, a perfect breeze.
一切都是那麼的合適
It all feels just right.
大樹也被白雪覆蓋 再也不用擔心風箏掛在樹上了
Now that the Kite-Eating Tree is sleeping for the winter...
我們無所畏懼
we have nothing to fear.
起飛啦
Lift off!
等等
Wait a minute.
它升空了 它在飛了
It's in the air. It's flying!
嘿 夥計們
Hey, guys!
快看 快看我成功了
Look! Look, I did it!
嘿 查理·布朗
Hey, Charlie Brown.
運氣還是那麼差呀
Still no luck, huh?
記住 繼續下去的勇氣纔是最重要的
Remember, it's the courage to continue that counts!
有風箏 快閃開
Runaway kite!
抱歉
Sorry!
沒有剎車
No brakes!
現在我將展示我最拿手的原地轉體三圈
And now, for my famous triple Axel!
準備獻出膝蓋吧
Prepare to be amazed!
-四圈 -棒呆了
-A quadruple! -Bravo!
該死的樹 還是掛住了
Stupid Kite-Eating Tree.
真慘
Good grief.
你這個笨蛋
You blockhead!
我早就該知道
I should have known.
什麼人
What kind of a person
會在大冬天放風箏啊
tries to fly a kite in the middle of winter?
你就不知道什麼時候該放棄嗎
Don't you ever know when to give up?
你永遠不可能讓風箏飛起來的
You will never get that kite to fly.
爲什麼 因爲你是查理·布朗
Why? Because you're Charlie Brown!
謝謝 萊納斯
Thanks, Linus.
聽着 查理·布朗
Listen, Charlie Brown.
無視我妹妹露西說的話
Ignoring what my sister Lucy
纔有了今天這麼成功的我
says has enabled me to make it this far in life.
有你這個好朋友 夫復何求
What would I do without a good friend like you?
哦 我的甜心巴布
Aw, my Sweet Babboo!
他真是萌翻了
Isn't he the cutest thing?
小心點 賽爾
Careful, sir!
小心我的捲髮
Watch the curls!
我不在乎露西說了什麼
I don't care what Lucy says.
或許我以前放風箏遇到過很多困難
I may have had troubles in the past flying a kite...
我也從來沒有贏過棒球賽
and I may have never won a baseball game...
但這不是因爲我沒有努力
but it's not for the lack of trying.
我的投球技術一定會進步的
My pitching has to improve
只要我每天都來練習
if I come out here to my trusty mound every day.
查理·布朗永不放棄
Charlie Brown is not a quitter.
第九局下半場 二出局
Bottom of the 9th. Two outs.
這裏三振出局的話 投手立馬就會成爲英雄
A strike-out here would make the pitcher an instant hero.
這一投至關重要
It all comes down to this one pitch.
讓我們看看 你能不能接住我的快球
Let's see if you can handle my fastball.
第一號♥投球 名爲熱火
Ol' Number One. The Heater.
棕色子彈
The Brown Bullet.
這個冬天肯定很長
It's going to be a long winter.
有人要搬到我家對面了
Someone's moving in across the street from me?
嘿 夥計們 快看 有一個新來的孩子搬過來了
Hey, gang, look! There's a new kid moving in!
哥哥 振作一點
Big brother, pull yourself together!
快點 查理·布朗
Come on, Charlie Brown!
別擋着我
Get out of the way!
嘿夥計們
Hey, guys.
你們看見了什麼 那是誰
What do you see? Who is it?
我好像看到了鋼琴 希望他喜歡貝多芬
I think I see a piano! I hope he loves Beethoven!
貝多芬 史密多芬
Beethoven, Schmeethoven.
或許他會欣賞我天生的美貌
Maybe he will appreciate my natural beauty.
誰在乎那個
Who cares about that?
只要是個比馬西強的守門員就行了
As long as he's a better goalie than Marcie.
長官 你傷到我了
You're hurting me, sir.
抱歉 但我說的是實話
I'm sorry, but it's true.
不是說這個 你扯着我頭髮了
No, you're pulling on my hair!
我希望他像大南瓜一樣開放
I just hope he'll have an open mind about the Great Pumpkin.
我覺得他們有個烤麪包機
I think they have a toaster!
我只希望 這個新來的孩子沒聽說過我
I just hope this new kid has never heard of me.
他不知道我以前那些不完美的事蹟
He would know nothing of my past imperfections.
一個人能不帶黑歷史
It's not often you get the
從頭再來的機會可不多
opportunity to start over with a clean slate.
這一次 一切都會不一樣
This time, things will be different.
他做的
He did it!
史努比
Snoopy...
爲什麼我嘗試的每一件事都會失敗呢
why is it that everything I try turns out wrong?
有時候我在想 孩子們是不是真的喜歡我
Sometimes I wonder if the kids really like me.
或許那新來的孩子可以像你一樣 看見真正的我
Maybe that new kid will see me for who I really am, like you.
狗狗不會給你建議或者評價你
A dog doesn't try to give advice or judge you.
他們只是真心愛着你這個人
They just love you for who you are.
有一個能坐着聆聽你的人真好
It's nice to have someone that will just sit and listen to you.
人類最好的朋友
Man's best friend.
你不能來學校 史努比
You can't come to school, Snoopy.
做個好狗狗 快點回家
Now be a good dog and go home.
狗狗不得入內
No dogs allowed!
我好像看到新來的孩子了
I think I saw the new kid.
你有看見那個搬家卡車嗎
Did you see that moving truck arrive?
你認爲那會是誰
Who do you suppose it will be?
新來的孩子來了
The new kid is coming!
不是新來的孩子
That's not the new kid.
嘿 查理·布朗
Hey, Charlie Brown.
早上好 萊納斯 你手裏拿着什麼
Good morning, Linus. What do you have there?
今天輪到我做才藝展示了
It's my turn for show and tell today.
這和曼弗雷德·馮·裏奇特霍芬 開過的飛機是一樣的
This is the same plane flown by Manfred von Richthofen.
誰
Who?
紅男爵 一戰最有名的飛行員
The Red Baron. The most famous aviator during The Great War.
這不是真的吧
It's not real, is it?
我的自然捲發
My naturally curly hair!
快趴下 萊納斯
Duck, Linus!
是 奧斯馬小姐
Yes, Miss Othmar.
長官
Sir?
長官
Sir.
長官
Sir!
二 不對 三
Two! No, three!
有沒有接近正確答案
Was I close?