看着無辜的人死去
倫敦
英國倫敦
公♥寓♥的主人在週三深夜發現了他們
The owner of the flat discovered them late Wednesday night.
是他
It's him.
是的
Yeah.
公♥寓♥的主人在週三深夜發現了他們
The owner of the flat discovered them late Wednesday night.
明信片殺戮
快點 火車要開了
Come on, it's gonna go.
-這張真的很棒 -西爾維婭
- It's a really good one. - Sylvia!
這裏好吵
So loud in there.
這兒有人嗎
Are these free?
坐吧
They're all yours.
火車上的足球迷真的煩死人了
Football fans on trains are the worst.
-是的 -我是皮耶特
- Yeah. - I'm Pieter.
我是麥克
I'm Mac.
這位是西爾維婭
And this is Sylvia.
預算很緊 是吧
On a tight budget, huh?
做剪貼簿呢
Scrapbook.
文身不錯啊 朋友
Nice tats, man.
多謝
Thanks.
我差點兩個胳膊都紋了
I'm almost done with both sleeves.
就像一幅活畫布
Like a living canvas.
太美了
They're beautiful.
我老婆挺會欣賞藝術的
My wife appreciates art.
天哪 謝謝你
Oh, jesus! Thank you.
起來
Get up.
我一直在試着給你打電♥話♥
I've been trying to call you.
我想見金伯利
I want to see Kimberly.
現在幾點了
Hey, what time is it?
九點了 你看起來糟透了
9:00. You look like shit.
靠
Oh, fuck.
我感覺也糟透了
Oh, I feel like shit.
準備一下 我給你叫點喫的
Get ready, I'll order you something to eat.
好的 天哪 我不餓 停下來
Oh, okay. God damn it, I'm not hungry. Stop.
好吧 你啥也別想喫了
Fine. I won't get you anything to eat.
靠 瓦萊麗
Fuck. Valerie.
起開 不行
Get off! No!
沒什麼用
It doesn't help.
我要見她
I need to see her.
你不該見她
You shouldn't.
好嗎 相信我
Okay? Just trust me.
那我要看看事發地點
Then I want to see where it happened.
讓我緩緩
Give me a minute.
這樣很不符合規定
This is highly unconventional.
我他媽不在乎
I don't give a damn.
我要看
I want to see it.
把帶子剪了
Just cut the tape.
這裏仍然是犯罪現場
It is still a crime scene.
我當警♥察♥也三十年了
Yeah. I've been a cop for 30 years.
我知道在犯罪現場該怎麼走
I know how to walk through a crime scene.
好吧
Okay.
恐怕你得在樓下等着
I'm afraid you'll have to wait downstairs.
我們已經採集了指紋 但是
We have dusted for prints, but...
這裏已經有好幾百人租過了
It's been rented by hundreds of people.
你問過大樓裏的每個人了嗎
You've questioned everyone in these buildings?
是的
Yes.
沒有人看到或聽到任何東西
No one saw or heard anything.
水槽裏有兩個玻璃杯
There were two glasses in the sink,
只有受害者的指紋
only the victims' prints.
沒人看到什麼 也沒人聽到什麼
No one saw anything, no one heard anything,
也沒有強行進入的痕跡
and there was no forced entry...
我女兒認識那個兇手
My daughter knew the killer.
她是警♥察♥的孩子
She's a cop's kid
她是不會讓陌生人進來的
she would never let some stranger in.
我們需要查一下他們的信♥用♥卡♥
We need to check their credit cards,
社交軟件 全要查一遍 找出他們去過哪裏
social media, everything. Find out where they were.
都在辦了
It's all in motion.
血跡在哪裏
Where's the blood?
他們的血都流乾了
Their blood was completely drained.
受害者當時躺在牀上
The victims were on the bed.
男性受害者的眼睛被針撐開
The male victim's eyes were held open with pins.
他的嘴脣被釘上了什麼東西
His lips had something attached to them.
女性受害者在他的懷裏
The female victim was in his arms.
胳膊從肘部以下被切斷
The arms were severed below the elbow.
左上臂被♥插♥入男性受害者的嘴裏
The left upper arm was inserted into the male victim's mouth.
你覺得他爲什麼要給他們擺這些姿勢
Why do you think he posed them?
我想是因爲他極度變♥態♥
Because he's extremely sick, I'd imagine.
但他是想表達些什麼
But he was saying something.
佈置這樣一個精心設計的犯罪現場
A highly organised crime scene like this
一定有什麼特別的原因
is done for a specific reason.
和在馬德里被謀殺的那對夫婦
The couple that was murdered in Madrid,
有相似之處嗎
are there similarities?
有一些
A few.
它們有聯♥系♥嗎 督察
Were they staged, Inspector?
我說不好
I can't say.
目前還不清楚
At this stage, it's not clear
這些是不是孤立的事件
whether or not these are isolated incidents.
我們都知道這不是隨機殺人的作案手法
We both know this is not the MO of a random killer.
美國是個傲慢的國家
America's an arrogant country.
但願沒有冒犯到你
I hope I don't offend you.
沒事
No.
你要去哪兒 朋友
Where are you headed actually, man?
往北走
Working my way north.
你呢
You?
差不多 沒什麼計劃
Same. No real plans.
我們可以在一起玩
We should all hang out together.
選個地方下車
Pick a place to get off.
來嘛 會很有意思的
Come on, it'll be fun.
探索一下新世界
Venture into the unknown.
我們喝點小酒再談
Let's get some drinks and then we can discuss it.
伏特加怎麼樣
Vodka?
還有什麼
What else?
我真不敢相信你差點叫他和我們一起去了
I can't believe you almost invited him to come with us.
我沒過腦子 好嗎 對不起
I just didn't think, okay? I'm sorry.
我當然想每一刻都和你膩在一起
Like obviously, I'd much rather spend every second with you.
只和你
You only.
我只是覺得他有點奇怪
I just thought he was a bit strange,
你不覺得嗎 蘭道夫先生
didn't you, Mr Randolph?
你猜怎麼着 我真這麼覺得
You know what? I did,
蘭道夫夫人
Mrs Randolph.
你記不記得她八歲的時候
You remember when she was eight...
在空手道課上
Karate class?
她可喜歡那門課了
She loved that class.
你是說她可喜歡讓你以她爲榮了
You mean she loved making you proud.
你就不能讓他們去夏威夷
You couldn't just let them go to Hawaii
或者去加勒比海度蜜月嗎
or the Caribbean for their honeymoon?
不行
No...
你得當那個好人啊
You had to be the hero,
給她的歐洲大冒險買♥♥單
buy her the big Euro adventure.
這就是我們過不下去的原因之一
That's one of the reasons it didn't work out,
她最愛的只能是你
you always had to be the one she loved the most.
你爲什麼要把她送到這裏來
Why did you have to send her here?
爲什麼
Why?
你爲什麼要把她送到這裏來
Why did you have to send her here?
爲什麼 爲什麼
Why? Why!
我就是 我感覺我要瘋了
I just... I feel like I'm going crazy.
真的對不起
I'm so sorry.
這事兒怎麼就發生在我們身上了
How did this happen to us?
一瓶伏特加 三個杯子
One bottle of vodka, and three cups...
看來只用得上一個杯子了
I guess one cup then.
我
I...