把你的心跳想象成鼓聲
Think of your heart as the drums.
把你的呼吸想象成貝斯聲
Your breathing as the bass.
丹吉爾
八個月前
倫敦
節奏組
麗莎 去前面的臥室
Lisa! Front bedroom.
嗨
Hi.
我是基斯
I'm Keith.
半個小時 100塊 一個小時 150塊
Half an hour, 100. An hour, 150.
我只想聊會兒天
I just want to talk.
先把錢結了再說
Let's get the money out of the way.
好
Yeah.
你叫什麼
What's your name?
麗莎
Lisa.
是你的真名嗎
Is that your real name?
我叫麗莎
My name's Lisa.
除非你想叫我別的什麼
Unless you want it to be something else.
叫斯蒂芬妮怎麼樣
How about Stephanie?
隨意
Sure.
斯蒂芬妮·帕特里克
Stephanie Patrick?
你父母跟你兄弟姐妹三年前
Your parents, they were on the Northeastern Airlines flight
乘坐美國東北航♥空♥的飛機
that crashed, into the Atlantic three years ago
墜亡在大西洋
with your sister and your brother.
我是一名記者
I'm a journalist.
最近在寫這篇報道
I'm writing an article.
那次墜亡不是意外 飛機上有炸♥彈♥
Look, it wasn't an accident. There was a bomb onboard.
你有煙嗎
Have you got a cigarette?
沒有
No.
那個做炸♥彈♥的就在這兒 就在倫敦
The bombmaker is here. He's in London.
逍遙法外 他還在大搖大擺地逛街呢
He's free. He's walking the fucking streets.
我馬上回來
I'll be back in a minute.
起來 快點
Up. Come on.
放開我 放手
Get off me. Get off me!
我只是想談談 斯蒂芬妮
I just want to talk, Stephanie.
-你走 滾出去 -好 我走
- Go on. Get out, guv. - All right, I'm going!
基斯·普羅克特
自♥由♥記者
語♥音♥信箱
您有一條保存的留言
You have one saved message.
寶貝
Hello, sweetheart.
爸爸把他的婚戒忘在水池上了
Uh, Dad left his wedding ring on the counter.
你能去取一下嗎
Can you grab it?
我們在機場等你
See you at the airport.
愛你
We love you.
你在幹什麼
What are you doing?
你有證據嗎
Can you prove it?
先上車
Just get in.
我們去哪兒
So where are we going?
別想着和我上♥牀♥
You can't have sex with me.
這話我就放心了
That's a relief.
滾吧你
Fuck you.
能讓讓嗎
Can you move?
你想喝點什麼嗎
You want a drink?
我去拿啤酒
I'm gonna get a beer.
安德魯·帕特里克莫妮卡·帕特里克馬丁·道格拉斯
莎拉·帕特里克大衛·帕特里克
就是他害死我全家嗎
Is that the man who killed my family?
這是默♥罕♥默♥德♥·雷扎
That's Mohammed Reza.
他做的炸♥彈♥
He made the device.
所以他是炸♥彈♥制♥造♥者
So he's a bombmaker.
安全機構已經在監控他的行蹤了
And the security services, they've got him under surveillance,
但沒有抓他
but they won't bring him in.
明知道是他做的炸♥彈♥
They know who made the bomb
還他媽不把他關起來嗎
and they won't fucking bring him in?
對
No.
爲什麼
Well, why not?
我也不太清楚
I'm not sure yet.
可能是擔心把他抓起來的話
Maybe they're worried that if they do,
會丟失整個情報網
they might lose his network.
也可能是害怕查到不該查的人
Maybe they're also more scared of who he might lead them to,
說不定中東有我們的間諜
maybe one of our friends in the Middle East.
查下去會牽連甚多
Ramifications of that could be huge.
你能想象嗎 要是這些泄露出去了
Can you imagine if this stuff gets out?
那所有人都會知道倫敦街頭有一個炸♥彈♥客
That they've let a known bomber walk the streets of London?
所有的這些 這一切
That all of this, all this...
飛機墜亡是在掩飾什麼嗎
The plane crash was a cover- up?
後果將不堪設想
The fallout would be catastrophic.
你怎麼知道這麼多的
How do you know all this?
調查 還有線人的情報
Research. And my source.
-能不能 -你的線人
- And I'd prefer it... - And you know your source...
-能不能把煙熄了 -靠譜嗎
- ...if you don't smoke, please. - ...is telling the truth?
-你怎麼能確定 -麻煩先把煙滅了吧
- How do you know? - I'd prefer if you didn't smoke.
你怎麼確定你的線人說的是真話
How do you know your source is telling the truth?
到目前爲止他還沒錯過
He hasn't steered me wrong yet.
那你回報他些什麼
So this source, what does he need you for?
他自己做不來
He can't do it himself.
他在情報組織工作
He's part of the intelligence community.
前軍情六處成員 但現在還是內部人士
Ex- MI6, but he's still an insider.
他需要你的幫助
And he needs you to help him.
對嗎
Is that right?
我可以幫你
I can help you.
你不該來找我的
You should have left me alone.
但我還是找了 不是嗎
But I didn't, did I?
因爲我是個好話題
'Cause I make such a good headline.
悲慘的中產階級學生
Some tragic, middle- class student.
我不是那種記者
I'm not that kind of journalist.
我也不是來這兒賣♥♥報紙的
And I'm not here to sell papers.
你本可以過自己想要的生活
You could have had any life you wanted.
這就是我想要的生活
This is the life I want.
好過像以前一樣在牛津大學當優等生嗎
Instead of being the top student at Oxford that you were?
我不信
I don't believe you.
爲什麼來找我
Why did you come for me?
你也是受害者
You're another victim.
只是僥倖活下來罷了
You're just not dead yet.
馬丁·道格拉斯是誰
Who was Martin Douglas?
他的座位上坐的原本該是我
The man in the seat meant for me.
他是一名建築師
He was an architect.
從紐約尤寧代爾來的
From Uniondale, New York.
-他結婚了嗎 -結了
- Was he married? - Yeah. Yeah, he was.
有孩子嗎
Did he have children?
兩個
Two.
去問B
蘇格蘭弗雷湖
默♥罕♥默♥德♥·雷扎
-還有誰知道這一切 -沒了
- Who else knows about all this? - No one.
你的線人呢
Well, what about your source?
B.
是線人的名字嗎
Is that your source?
B是什麼意思
What's B stand for?
-他在蘇格蘭嗎 -別管了
- Is B in Scotland? - Leave it.
他叫什麼
What's his name?
B代表什麼
What's B stand for?
這不重要 你永遠都找不到他的
It doesn't matter. You'll never find him.
我要先走了 還有個會要開 所以
I've got to go out. I've got a meeting. So...
給你買♥♥東西的錢 還有我的鑰匙
That's if you need anything, and there's some keys.
我可能會拿着你的鑰匙直接走人的
I could disappear and take your keys.
我可以換鎖
And I could change the locks.
-新大衣嗎 -不是
- That a new coat? - No.
你怎麼想的 我是通濟隆嗎 小麗
What do you think, I'm a fucking Travelex, Lis?
全球外幣兌換專業機構
要多少 一顆還是兩顆
What do you need, one or two?
還要一把槍
And a gun.
你嗎
You?
要殺人嗎
A shooter?
可算了吧 小麗
Do me a fucking favor, Lis.
我去找別人好了
I'll just find someone else.