我們撐不下去了 長官!
We can't hold out much longer, sir!
准將 立刻撤退!
General Hummel, you've gotta get us outta here now!
我不會讓你們失望的 我不會的 孩子們
I won't let you down. I won't let you down, son.
還要等多久? 長官! 我們已傷亡十五名!
Goddamn it, sir! How long do we have to wait? I've lost 15 men already!
敵方攻勢凌厲!
Sir, they're lightin' us up like a firestorm!
我是漢默 快救我手下!
This is General Hummel. You gotta get my men outta there!
我們不準進入敵區
We don't have clearance to go behind enemy lines, sir.
他們不會來救我們了 對不對 長官?
They're not coming for us, are they, sir?
衆議院和特別軍♥委♥會的諸公們
Congressman Weaver and esteemed members of the Special Armed Services Committee.
我來此是要抗♥議♥不平之事
I come before you to protest a grave injustice.
一切必須要停止
It has to stop.
愛妻 芭芭拉漢默
我好想你
I miss you so much.
有件事我一定要去做 芭芭拉
There's something I've gotta do, Barb.
那是在你生前我所辦不到的
Something I couldn't do while you were here.
我試過 什麼方法都試過了
I tried. You know I tried everything.
但我仍然不能喚起他們的注意
And I still don't have their attention.
希望這次會有用
Let's hope this elevates their thinking.
但無論發生什麼事...
But whatever happens...
請你不要瞧不起我
please don't think less of me.
海軍軍♥火♥庫
陸戰隊
Marine.
通知安全士官 漢默將軍來此巡視安檢措施
Inform the garrison C.O that General Hummel's coming on board with a security inspection team.
遵命長官 您的訪視是我們的榮幸
Yes, sir. Sir, it's an honor having you, sir.
我拿到通行證了 麻醉針失效前我們有三十分鐘可行動
I got the access card. We've got 30 minutes 'til those darts wear off.
快點!
Move it!
通行證 長官
The access card, sir.
開始行動
Let's do it.
軍♥火♥庫例行檢查
2400 magazine check.
-外頭雨下得真大! -請你驗明我的身份
-Man, it's wet out there! -Check me through, will ya?
清除!
Clear!
-少校! 我要十六枚 -動作快點!
-I want 16, Major! -Move it!
撤退! 鎖上門!
Evac! Seal the door!
-不! -鎖門! 快鎖門!
-No! -Come on, man! Seal it!
-不! -鎖門!
-No! -Seal it!
讓我出去! 天啊!
Let me outta here! Oh, God! Let me outta here! Oh, God!
放我出去!
Let me out! Let me out!
撤退! 快走 快離開這裏!
Clear out. Get outta here!
對不起
Sorry.
快走吧
Let's move out.
華盛頓 聯邦調查局檢驗室
-你欠我五塊錢了 -去你的
-That'll be five dollars, Isherwood. -You suck.
你們實在是太閒了
You guys have too much time on your hands.
終於到了! 快拿給我 謝謝你菲爾!
Yes! She's here! Bring it to me now. Thank you, Phil!
幹嘛寄到這兒?
What's that? Why'd you get it sent here?
卡蘿不準 她認爲花六百塊來買♥♥張唱片是很蠢的事
Carla wouldn't approve. She thinks it's dumb to spend $600 on an L.P.
沒錯 何不花十三塊買♥♥張CD呢?
Carla's right. Why don't you just spend $13 on a CD, man?
一是因爲我是披頭四迷
First of all, it's because I'm a Beatlemaniac.
二是唱片音質比較好
And second, these sound better.
可能很嚴重 有可能是沙林毒氣
Could be serious. Could be sarin gas.
機場的警犬聞出包裹裏有點不對勁...
A dog out of JFK caught a whiff of something in this package...
是寄往波士尼亞難民營的包裹
postmarked to a Bosnian refugee camp.
可能是洗潔精 也可能是沙林毒氣
It could be detergent, or it could be sarin gas.
波士尼亞難民營?
Bosnian refugee camp?
美國境內有五十萬的塞爾維亞人
Half a million Serbians reside in the U.S., Marvin.
塞爾維亞人不喜歡波士尼亞人
Serbians don't like Bosnians.
穿上防護衣
You guys wanna get suited up?
-蟑螂帶了嗎? -帶了
-You bring the cockroaches? -Got 'em.
氣閘已封閉 史丹利 你們可以開始了
We have air lock, Stanley. You're all set to go.
十月一日 九點鐘
October 1, 0900 hours.
史丹利古斯比探員與受訓探員馬文...
Agent Stanley Goodspeed, Agent/Trainee Marvin Isherwood...
檢視木箱
initiating exam of wooden crate.
懷疑內藏沙林毒氣
Suspicion of sarin gas inside.
-毒氣在ue4d1-GB噴霧罐中
-Marvin, sarin is a... -G.B. Aerosol.
沒錯
That is correct.
裏面有些色情雜♥志♥
Now, let's see. We have some dirty magazines.
赤♥裸♥原始美女
Stone Age Cave Girls in the Raw.
變♥態♥ 這看來可不太妙
Kinky. And, uh... Not a good sign.
你好 小洋娃娃 你看 史丹利
Hello, little baby doll. Lookit, Stan.
-史丹利 -馬文 快住手!
-Hi there, Stanley. -Marvin! -Marvin, don't!
-怎麼了 史丹利? -拿開! 拿開!
-Hi, Stan. -Shit! Move back! Move back!
抽氣
I want the exhaust.
五十秒後抽光毒氣 你們不會有事的
Hang on, guys. We'll have that room clear in 50 seconds! You're gonna be okay.
老天!
Jesus Christ!
壞消息之外 還有更糟的情況
Okay, I've got some bad news and some really bad news.
壞消息是毒氣有強烈腐蝕性 它正在腐蝕我們的防護衣
The bad news is that the gas is corrosive and it's eating our suits.
它侵蝕到我的手套了
It's all over my hand, man!
更糟的是...
The really bad news...
這裏面的炸♥藥♥和毒氣足夠...
is there's enough C-4 explosive and poison gas to blow the whole chamber...
把整棟大樓的人都宰掉
and kill everybody in the building.
爆♥炸♥會很猛烈 所有人離開檢驗室!
Detonation too heavy. -Everybody, out of the room now!
把我們密封在裏面
Seal us inside.
灑水裝置怎麼了 隆納?
Where are the sprinklers, Lonner?
硫酸開始腐蝕我的防護衣了
The acid's eating my su...It's eating my fucking suit! All right?
媽的!
Shit!
灑水沖洗我們!
Just wash us off!
怎麼不灑水?
Where are my sprinklers?
我們正在設法 水壓有點問題
We're working on it. It's coming. It's just a flow problem.
這問題可嚴重了
Well, that's a pretty big friggin' problem, Lonner.
快想辦法!
Fix it now!
炸♥彈♥何時引爆?
We're working on it! How much time do you have on that detonator?
一分十秒後
A minute ten.
你看!
Look at this!
毒氣就快被抽光了
We're gonna have the room clear.
叫他們立刻注射顛茄素
Tell 'em to take the atropine, now!
注射顛茄素
The atropine, Isherwood.
什麼?
What?
水呢? 只剩一分鐘!
Where's my water, Lonner? One minute!
馬文 快注射顛茄素!
Marvin, the atropine, now!
在保護衣融化前注入心臟
Inject it in your heart before your suit melts.
該死!
Shit!
史丹利也要注射
Make him take his dose.
水怎麼還不來?
Where's that water?
把它拿走!
Get that away from me!
快點菲爾 看在上帝的份上! 快弄好!
Come on, Phil, fix it for Christ's sake!
立刻注射顛茄素 史丹利!
Take the atropine now, Stan, for Christ's sake!
我們的麻煩大了
We're fucked.
毒劑開始混合了
The poison's mixing.
你們還等什麼? 立刻把針筒插♥進♥心臟!
What the fuck are you waiting for, Stanley? You take the fucking needle now!
-媽的! -還有四十秒!
-Fuck! Shit! Oh, fuck, shit! -Forty seconds!
如果防護衣溶蝕掉...你們死了 我們也活不成!
If that suit melts...If you die, we all die!
先注射解藥再拆彈!
Inject your heart and then diffuse the bomb!
快點 快注射!
Come on, just do it, Stan!
該死! 我會偏掉的 我什麼都看不到!
Shit! What if I miss my heart? I can't see shit!
快動手!
Do it now!
你要我把這麼大的針筒插♥進♥心臟?
Look how big this is. You want me to stick this into my heart?
你們瘋了嗎?
Are you fucking nuts?
來了! 來了!
The sprinkler's coming! It's coming!
水來了!
Okay, here we go, man!
正常運作了
Sprinkler activated.
還剩幾秒?
How much time left?
二十秒!
Twenty seconds!
來不及了
We're not gonna make it.
十五秒
Fifteen.
快點
Oh, come on.
完成!
Clear!
快讓我出來!
Get me the fuck out of this gas chamber!
我差點把針筒插到心臟裏!
I almost stabbed myself in the heart with this thing.
-史丹利? -親愛的
-Stan? -Hey, darlin'.
嗨 寶貝
Hi, baby.
我過了很有趣的一天
Here inside where I hide with my loneliness.
我也是一樣
電影精選列表