VICE是位於紐約的多媒體公♥司♥
主要報導國際新聞 藝術文化
在全球三十四個國家皆可收看
此公♥司♥以報導備具爭議及辛辣
且主流媒體常忽略的新聞而聞名
這種新世代的新聞業創造了
今日一些最吸引人 最原創的內容
他們的方法被稱爲
"滲透式報導"
嗨 我是山姆透納
Hi. I'm Sam Turner
這是VICE位於紐約布魯克林的總部
and we're here at VICE Headquarters in Williamsburg, Brooklyn...
旁邊是我們最愛的時尚攝影師
with one of our favorite fashion photographers,
派翠克卡特
Patrick Carter.
幾天前我們大家聚在一起
Just a few nights ago, we were all hanging out together...
派翠克提到了關於他姐姐的事
when he let slip a comment about his sister
讓我們大家啞口無言了好一陣子
that had us practically speechless for the better part of an hour.
聽完那整個故事後 我們想
After hearing the full story, we immediately thought,
我們必須報導這個故事
we have got to do a piece on it.
跟毒癮搏鬥了好一陣子後
派翠克的姐姐離開了紐約
參加位於密西西比州郊區的
清醒生活社區
自從收到一封神祕的信之後
他開始擔心姐姐在那的朋友圈
要我讀這封信嗎
Should I read it?
讀吧
Please.
好的 上面寫着 親愛的派翠克
Okay, it says, "Dear Patrick,
抱歉我這麼久沒捎來信息
sorry you have not heard from me in so long.
我跟大家一直在忙着建造社區
I have been working hard with everyone to build a community
讓我們像上帝旨意般無慮的活着
where we can finally live free as God intended.
我們還沒完成 離成功只剩一步
We're not there yet, but we're so close.
這是我看過最美麗的地方
It's the most beautiful place I have ever been...
我很希望你能來這拜訪我
and I would love if you came to visit.
這地方充滿着愛 但我好想念你
We have so much love here but I miss your face."
然後下面註記着
Then it says...
"愛你的卡洛琳" 跟一個電♥話♥號♥碼
"Love, Caroline," and there's a phone number.
派翠克尋着號♥碼找到一個男人
這男人跟派翠克說他的姐姐
和社區裏的人已經一起搬離美國
派翠克沒有收到確切的地理位址
只有收到該飛到哪去
接下來一架直升機會來接應他
山姆說服了派翠克讓他們三人
一起去記錄這趟詭異的旅程
我們去過世界上最沒條理
We've been to some of the most chaotic,
混亂 遭戰爭蹂躪的地方
fucked up, war-torn places in the world,
但從做過這麼詭異又個人的報導
but never somewhere for something as personal and bizarre as this.
現在 我們即將離開紐約
So here we are, about to leave New York City,
啓程到一個遙遠的角落找你姐姐
to set out to find your sister in a remote part of the world,
看她口中的"社區" 到底在賣♥♥什麼藥
to see what this community she is living in is really all about.
或許我們可以把這旅程命名爲
Maybe we can call this one the...
卡特家人相見歡
"VICE guide to the Carter family reunion".
生人活祭
一夜的迷亂
One night to be confused
加速了靠近真♥相♥的腳步
One night to speed up truth
我們締結誓約
We had a promise made
雙手相系離開
Four hands and then away
在神的感召下
Both under influence
我們得到神喻
We had divine scent
知道該說什麼
To know what to say
思想就如剃刀片般清明
Mind is a razor blade
呼喚上帝的依靠
To call for hands of above
對我來說
To lean on
已不足夠
Wouldn't be good enough for me, no
呼喚上帝的依靠
To call for hands of above
對我來說
To lean on
已不足夠
Wouldn't be good enough for me, no
我明天早上八點會回來
I'll be back tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.
我只會等一個小時就走
I'll wait for one hour and then I will leave.
不管你們有沒有來
With or without you.
-別擔心 我們會回來的 -我沒在擔心 早上八點
-Don't worry, we'll be here. -I'm not worried. 8:00 a.m.
當地時間下午一點十五分
-誰是派翠克 -就是我
-Who is Patrick? -Yeah. That's me.
我們不知道你會帶其他人一起來
We were not told you'd be bringing others.
總共有三個人
There are three total.
有問題嗎 我們都一夥的
Is there a problem? We're all together.
我們得先確認才能帶他們到教區
We have to get clearance to bring them to the Parish.
拜託 不要錄到我 先生
Please, stop filming me, sir.
他們跟我一起來的
They came with me.
我總不能把他們丟在這吧
I can't just leave them here.
我姐姐邀請我們來的
My sister invited us.
我姐姐是卡洛琳卡特
My sister's name is Caroline Carter.
等等
Hold on.
-我不懂這有什麼問題 -請稍等
-I don't understand if there's problem. -Hold on.
應該都安排好了
It should be all arranged.
好的 可以帶他們進來
Okay. Bring them in.
收到
Copy that.
沒問題
It's okay.
跟我來 走吧
Come with me, this way.
沒問題
It's okay.
-到後面去 -後車廂
-Get in the back. -The truck?
到後面去
Get in the back.
一切都很順利...
So far so good.
這條路到教區一共兩公里
是唯一的聯外道路
到了 我們成功了 差不多啦
Well, here we are, we made it, kind of.
這次我們沒有當地的聯絡人
We don't have a local fixer on this one,
第一件發生的事竟然是
and the first thing that happens is
派翠克差點跟嚮導起爭執
Patrick almost getting into an argument with one of our guides.
你知道 當你在這種荒郊野外
You know those are the guys you want on your side
這些嚮導是你該拉攏的人
when you are out in places like this.
或許紐約讓我變得比較俗辣
Maybe New York has made me soft,
但這就是那個時刻 每次報導時
but these are the moments, every time we make one of these things,
我理解到這有可能是最壞的主意
where I realize it might have been the worst idea ever.
不 我們絕對有過更壞的主意
No, we've definitely had worse ideas.
我不懂你怎麼笑的出來
I don't know why you're laughing.
拍他的鞋子
Get a shot of his shoes.
你以爲你要去哪裏 穿這種鞋子
Where did you think you were going, wearing shoes like those?
我以爲你工作需要到處旅行
I thought you traveled for work all the time?
對啊 去洛杉磯或巴黎
Yeah, to LA, and fucking Paris.
最接近這鬼地方的是
Closest I come to this shit is...
在紐澤西的田裏拍模特兒
shooting some model in a field in Jersey.
你是時尚業的 你應該有靴子吧
Dude, you're in fashion, you should own some boots.
這裏
就
是了
把錄影機關掉
Turn the camera off!
關掉
Turn it off!
關掉
Turn it off!
事情並沒有好轉
So things have not improved.
我們沒有被槍殺
We didn't get shot,
但我們必須小心
but we have to be careful
不能讓他們發現我們在錄影
not to let them catch us filming.
派翠克在那解釋我們的身分來歷
Patrick is over there explaining who we are, what we're doing.
我不知道那樣對事情有沒有幫助
I'm not sure if that will make things better or worse.
我們希望他能找到他姐姐
We're hoping that he can find his sister...
然後把這一切都搞定
and straighten all this out.
如果派翠克被槍擊
And if Patrick starts to get shot at,
我就要往那邊逃
I'm going the fuck that way.
越快越好
As quickly as possible.
他們想要我們的護照
They want our passports,
我不會爲任何人放棄我的護照
but I'm not giving up my passport to anybody.
還有 他們有提到捐款
Also, there is some talk of a donation.
不確定這捐款是要多大額
Not sure how sizeable that donation has to be.
但這不像是我們期待的嬉皮聚落
So far this is nothing at all like the hippie commune we were expecting.
-派翠克 -你看 她來了
-Patrick? -Okay. See, there she is.
嘿 大家別緊張 沒問題
Hey, it's okay guys. It's okay.
卡洛琳 你有跟他們說嗎
Caroline, did you tell them?
好了 來吧
All right, come on guys.
聖伊甸園
-我好開心你來了 -真高興見到你
-Oh, I'm so glad you're here. -I'm so glad to see you.
-這些都是什麼 -喔 我到裏面再跟你解釋
-What's with all this? -Oh, I'll explain it inside.
-嗨 我是卡洛琳 -嗨
-Hi. I'm Caroline. -Hi.
很高興認識你
Nice to meet you.
我也是 我是山姆 這是傑克
You too. I'm Sam, this is Jake.
嗨
電影精選列表