衝刺的時間到了 聖誕前夜要完工啊
lt's tinker time The deadline's Christmas Eve
我們奮力裝滿雪橇
We're working hard to fill the sleigh
這樣聖誕公公就可以出發啦
So Santa Claus can leave
每一年都是這樣 你完全可以信任我
Each year you see You can depend on me
我們會給每一個男孩兒和女孩兒都準備完美的聖誕禮物
We'll make the perfect Christmas toy for evey girl and boy!
嘿 大夥排好隊 排好隊
Eveybody line up. Line up!
聖誕公公來啦
Santa's coming!
你好 艾麗
Hello, Eli.
歡迎大家
Eveyone is welcome here
聖誕公公的店裏滿滿的都是歡樂
Santa's shop is full of cheer
快來 孩子們 咱們還有好多事兒要去準備呢
Come on There's lots more to be done
從今天開始就是聖誕了
Christmas season starts today
快 裝滿這個雪橇吧
Hury up and fill the sleigh
這些玩具都裝滿了快樂
These toys are filled with so much joy
衝刺的時間到了 聖誕前夜要完工啊
lt's tinker time The deadline's Christmas Eve
我們奮力裝滿雪橇
We're working hard to fill the sleigh
這樣聖誕公公就可以出發啦
So Santa Claus can leave
每年都是這樣 你可以完全信任我
Each year you see You can depend on me
我們會給每一個男孩兒和女孩兒都準備完美的聖誕玩具
We'll make the perfect Christmas toy For evey girl and boy
生日快樂 親愛的老公
Happy Birthday, Santa dear
和你在一起1600年了
Sixteen hundred special years with you
光陰如梭啊
How fast the seasons flew
許個願然後吹蠟燭
Make a wish and blow them out
慶祝充滿活力的生活吧
Celebrate a life about good cheer
馬上就要下一年了
Here's to another year
謝謝大家
Thank you, eveyone!
哇 多美的蛋糕啊
What a cake!
快許願吧 聖誕公公
Make a wish, Santa!
我能請你跳這支舞嗎 哦 當然了
-May l have this dance? -Why, yes.
特別快遞 聖誕公公
Special delivey, Santa.
哦 給我的禮物
A gift for me?
北極快遞公♥司♥剛剛送來的
Just arrived by North Pole Express.
是紐約寄來的誒
lt's from the Big Apple.
親愛的克勞斯先生
"Dear Mr Claus:
很遺憾的通知您哈克巴克先生最近去世了
l regret to inform you of Mr Hucklebuckle's recent passing.
他很確定地告訴我
He explicitly asked me,
叫我以他最信任的律師的身份 寫這封信給你
as his trusted attorney, to write to you
並感謝你這麼多年來對這段友誼的忠誠不二
and thank you for your Ioyal friendship throughout the years."
噢 天哪
Oh, dear.
哈克巴克先生很樂意能替你
"Mr Hucklebuckle enjoyed passing on your message
向紐約的孩子們傳達信息
to the children of New York.
你教會了他聖誕精神的真正意義
You taught him the true meaning of Christmas spirit...
和服務一生的滿足
...and the joy of a life of service.
我寄給你來自哈克巴克先生的生日禮物
l've sent you the birthday present from Mr Hucklebuckle...
這也是他希望親手送給你的
...that he had hoped to give you himself.
您忠誠的 斯圖爾特先生
Sincerely... Mr Stewart."
哈克巴克先生是效力於聖誕事務會的一位偉大的使者
Mr Hucklebuckle was a great ambassador for the Santa Cause.
驚呼)
Wow.
看看這地方
Look at this place.
太懷舊了 恩 就是這個詞 懷舊
-It's so nostalgic. -Yeah, that's one word for it.
我小時候就是在這裏過聖誕的
l used to spend Christmas here as a kid.
什麼都沒變啊
Nothing has changed.
這是什麼
What's this?
是聖誕公公的專座麼
ls this a Santa chair?
爺爺過去會扮作聖誕公公哄小孩子們
Grandpa used to dress up for the kids.
那套裝備現在肯定還在
l'm sure the suit is still around here somewhere.
他愛死整個聖誕季了
He loved the whole Christmas season.
哈克巴克先生 我猜應該是你吧
Mr Hucklebuckle, l presume.
我是斯圖爾特先生 實際上我姓哈克
-l'm Mr Stewart. -Actually, it's Huckle.
好幾年前我改姓了
l changed it years ago.
啊 那這位一定是哈克太太了
And this must be Mrs Huckle.
請叫我凱特就可以了
Please, call me Kate.
請接受我的弔唁
My condolences for your loss.
您的祖父不僅僅是一位客戶 他也是我最親愛的朋友
Your grandfather was more than a client, he was a dear friend.
我深深地記得他
l remember him fondly.
那麼 正如我們在電♥話♥裏講的那樣
So, as we were discussing on the telephone,
你祖父給你留下的商店的鑰匙 你可以放手去做
your grandfather left you the key to the store to do as you wish.
太好了 我們準備立即出♥售♥
That's good. We're gonna put the building on the market immediately.
請便 不過 有一個條件
There is, however, one stipulation.
在這份契約生效前
You need to operate the store through one Christmas season profitably
你得好好的經營它 以一個聖誕季爲期限
before the deed can be transferred.
斯圖爾特先生 你知道嗎 我們住在洛杉磯的
We live in Los Angeles, Mr Stewart, all right?
我是個註冊會計師 我有滿滿一本子的客戶
And l'm a CPA with a full roster of clients.
然後 你看看這種地方
And look at this place.
這個 你看看這些玩具
Here, look at these toys.
小孩子們現在不會要和這種東西一起玩的 這太...
Kids don't want to play with this stuff anymore. It's...
太老土了
lt's old-fashioned.
你祖父過去總是說孩子們的想象力是不會變的
Your grandfather used to say that children's imaginations don't change.
他們永不過時的
They're timeless.
這些玩具甚至讓我想起了我的童年
These toys even remind me of my childhood.
你那個時候是沒有電腦遊戲的年代吧
Back when they didn't make video games.
斯圖爾特 先生 聖誕期間我們會開着這家店的
We'll keep the store open through Christmas, Mr Stewart.
凱特 我們怎麼能就這樣捲鋪蓋走人
Kate, we can't just pick up and leave.
你祖父的公♥寓♥就在樓上 你可以上去
Your grandfather's apartment on the upper level is open to you.
很多房♥間 我相信你的小孩們也會愛上這裏的
Plenty of room, and l'm sure your children will love it here.
上帝說我們不可能有小孩了
We haven't been blessed with any children.
哦 抱歉
Oh, l'm sorry.
我聖誕那天再過來 哈克巴克先生
l'll be back Christmas Day, Mr Hucklebuckle.
我再說一次 是哈克 哦 對 當然
-Again, it's Huckle. -Yes, of course.
節日快樂
Happy Holidays.
聖誕快樂
Mery Christmas.
別擔心奎因 這裏很漂亮的
Don't wory, Quinn. It'll be vey nice in there.
你可以有其他小朋友一起玩
There'll be other kids for you to play with.
來吧
Come on.
真乖
OK.
誰 你好 額 是斯托特太太嗎
-Yes? -Hi, Ms Stout?
我想你在等的就是我們
l believe you're expecting us.
我是社區服務中心的吉普森太太 這個是
l'm Mrs Gibson from Social Services and this...
哦 恩 新來的 進來吧
Oh, yes, the new one. Come right in.
哦 天哪 這兒怎麼一點聖誕的氣氛都沒有
Oh, my. The place could use a little Christmas cheer,
你不覺得麼
don't you think?
如果國家多給我一些錢 那麼我想
lf l got more money from the state, maybe l could afford
我會多買♥♥點聖誕裝扮的
some Christmas decorations.
恩 給你 這是奎因這個月的撫養費
Oh, here you go... for Quinn's monthly care.
我們現在要把奎因介紹給其他的女孩子們嗎
Shall we introduce Quinn to the other girls?
他們在上課呢 我對他們的家庭教育是非常嚴格的
They're studying. l take their home schooling vey seriously.
奎因 我很快就回來
Quinn, l'll be back in a little bit.
自己照顧自己 再見
To make sure you've settled in. Goodbye.
斯托特太太
Ms Stout.
坐到那邊去
Sit there.
我會叫人過來帶你熟悉環境 當然更重要的是
l'll have someone show you around, and more importantly,
教會你遵守我的規矩
fill you in on all my rules.
威拉米納
Willamina!
威拉米納
Willamina!
看到威拉米納了沒 沒有
-Have you seen Willamina? -No.
珍妮 斯托特太太呢
Janie, where's Ms Stout?
小妞你死哪兒去了
Where have you been, missy?
我剛剛在巷子裏玩
l was just playing in the alley.
來新人了 比你可愛多了
New kid, much cuter than you,
還比你小 我相信她會學的很快的
and younger, l'm sure she'll go fast.
你帶她去轉轉 認識下其他的女孩子們
l want you to show her around, introduce her to the girls,
記得教會她遵守我的規矩
and make sure she understands my rules.
爲什麼每次都是我教新人
Why do l always have to show the new kids around?
因爲你最大 而且她要出了什麼岔子我就唯你是問
Because you're the oldest and l hold you accountable for her behaviour.
威拉米納 這是 奎因
Willamina, this is Quinn.
害怕麼
Scared?
你會習慣的
You'll get used to it.
還有我叫威爾 不是威拉米納
And it's Will, not Willamina.
來吧 我帶你轉轉
Come on, l'll show you around.
這是客廳 可是怎麼沒有聖誕樹
-This is the living room. -But where's the Christmas tree?
電影精選列表