養鬼屋
起來吧 懶鬼
Rise and shine, sleepyhead.
今天是星期六
It's Saturday.
星期六有煎餅喫噢 知道你最喜歡了
And Saturday means pancakes, your favorite.
五分鐘後喫早餐 先生
Breakfast in five minutes, mister.
謝謝
Thank you.
啊 好惡心
Ew, gross!
認真的嗎
Really?
你在莎迪·霍金斯的舞會上
Was it gross when you kissed Roxy
吻蘿西的時候噁心嗎
at the Sadie Hawkins dance?
媽媽 我-我-我沒有 不 我
Mom, I-I-I did not! No, I...
多米尼克把一切都告訴我了
Dominic told me all about it.
她是個很好的女孩 斯坦利
She's a very nice girl, Stanley.
我要殺了多默
I'm gonna kill Dommer.
好吧 親愛的 你讓他難堪了
All right, honey, you're embarrassing him.
嘿 孩子 你覺得
Hey, kid, what do you say
我們這個週末去小屋怎麼樣 就我們倆個
we head up to the cabin this weekend, just me and you?
去的路上 你可以開車
On the way up, we can work on your driving.
可以啊
All right, yeah!
那你們兩個在樹林裏玩的時候
What am I supposed to do while the two of you
我一個人在家
are out gallivanting in the woods?
有什麼意思
Stay here by myself?
嗯 我很抱歉 親愛的 但這是屬於男人的週末時光
Yeah, I'm sorry, honey, but this weekend's just for the men.
我說得對嗎 孩子
Am I right, son?
是的 只有男人 不能帶媽媽
Yep, men only, no moms allowed.
可以 好吧
Okay. All right.
媽媽
Mom?
媽媽
Mom!
媽媽 媽媽 不 不
Mom! Mom! No, no!
媽媽 媽媽 別 別 別 求你了 別這樣 別啊
Mom, Mom, no! No, no, please, no! No!
爸爸 請不要那樣做 爸爸 請不要 爸爸
Dad, please don't do that! Dad, please don't! Dad!
我♥操♥
Shit.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
該死的
God damn it!
我告訴過你多少次不要鎖這扇門
How many times have I told you not to lock this door?
你看看自己那樣兒
Will you look at yourself?
幹什麼 你要穿着睡衣去上學嗎
What, you're going to school in those rags you slept in?
我跟你說話呢 吱聲啊 兔崽子
You answer me when I'm talking to you, boy!
上帝啊 現在的孩子都一個鬼樣子
Jesus. Trouble with you kids today.
你懂不懂什麼叫尊重
You have no sense of respect.
他媽的 你一點都不知道尊重權威
Hell, and you, you have no respect for authority!
你不尊重
You have no respect
我爲了這個國家做出的犧牲
for the sacrifices I made for this country.
他♥娘♥的♥ 當我像你這麼大的時候 我已經到國外
Hell, when I was your age, I was shipped overseas,
爲這個國家而戰了
and I went to war for this country
因爲我堅持自己的信念
'cause I stood up for the things I believed in
我不會讓任何人左右我
and I didn't let anyone push me around!
你們這些年輕人現在的問題就是
Problem with you kids today is you have...
你們沒有使命感
you have no sense of duty!
你們一點責任感都沒有
You have no sense of responsibility!
-你一點感覺都沒有 -一點感覺都沒有
You have no sense at all. - No sense at all!
聽着 你最好小心點跟我說話 兔崽子
Now, you watch what you say to me, boy.
控制一下你那張嘴
You just watch that mouth of yours!
我以爲你已經吸取了教訓
I thought you learned that lesson already.
看着我
Look at me!
我和你說話的時候眼睛看着我 孩子
Look at me when I'm talking to you, boy.
現在 讓我們把事情說清楚 怎麼樣
Now, let's get something straight, shall we?
是我把你從那個少管所裏
I am the only reason you're not still living
撈出來的
in that juvenile hellhole no more.
所以只要你在這個屋檐下
So as long as you're under this roof...
…就要聽我的規則
...my rules.
我說得夠明白了嗎
Am I clear?
我 說得 夠 明白了嗎
Am... I... clear?
是啊
Yeah.
什麼
What?
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
借過
Excuse me.
這就對了
That's right.
跑吧 就跟你往常一樣逃跑
You just run away like you always do.
你繼續跑啊
And you keep on running!
你現在不改 以後肯定喫大虧 兔崽子
Those problems of yours, they're gonna come up behind you, boy,
遲早會栽跟頭
and they're gonna bite you right in the...
你大喊大叫
♪ You yell ♪
我說
♪ I'll tell ♪
你說
♪ You said ♪
♪ 一直哭♪
♪ Keep crying forever ♪
♪ 不要再撒謊了♪
♪ No lying anymore ♪
不要再流淚了
♪ No more tears ♪
那他媽的是斯坦利嗎
Is that fucking Stanley?
喔
Whoo!
小心 斯坦利 哈哈
Watch out, Stanley! Ha ha!
-哇哦 個死膽小鬼 -小心那棵樹
- Whoa! Fucking pussy! - Watch out for that tree.
哦 媽的
Oh, shit.
斯坦利 你到底在幹什麼
Stanley, what the hell are you doing?
對不起
Sorry.
孩子 哎呀
Boy. Cripes!
你不能就這麼撞警長的車
You can't be running into sheriff's cars.
倒黴
Shit.
你應該在學校吧
You're supposed to be in school.
是的 我要去上學 所以我才這麼着急
Yeah, that's where I'm going. That's why I'm in such a hurry.
騎車要看路啊
Try keeping your eyes on the road!
哎呀我去 我勒個媽呀
Ah, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy.
你真的很幸運 車沒有損壞 不是嗎
You sure are lucky there's no damage there, aren't you?
是的 我猜是吧
Yeah, I-I guess so.
你猜什麼猜 答案就是 是的
You guess so? The answer was, "Yes."
好的 是的
Okay, yes.
斯坦利
Stanley...
你不是很快就要過18歲生日了嗎
don't you got a 18th birthday coming up soon?
嗯 是的 下個月
Uh, yeah, next month.
-好吧 -爲什麼
- Yeah. - Why?
你知道那是什麼意思吧
You know what that means, don't you?
再也不能進少管所了
No more juvie hall.
不會再有第二次機會 打打手腕就算了
No more second chances or slaps on the wrist.
下一次就要來真的了 你搞砸的那一刻
Next time, you play for keeps, and the second you screw up,
只要你犯一個錯誤 我就會來找你
just one little screw-up, and I'll be right up your ass.
你明白了嗎
You got it?
我敢肯定你很期待能逮到我的錯處
I'm sure you're looking forward to getting up my ass,
戴夫副警長
Deputy Dave.
好吧 戴夫 你知道嗎
All right. Dave, you know what?
夠了
That's enough.
好嗎 斯坦利 去上學吧
All right? Stanley, just go to school.
好 好的 女士
Okay. Yes, ma'am.
給你的輪胎打點氣
Get your tires pumped up.
我們走吧 戴夫
Let's go, Dave.
你爲什麼要對那孩子這麼寬容
Why do you cut that kid so much slack?
像這樣的孩子唯一能理解的就是嚴格的紀律
The only thing a kid like that understands is hard discipline.
那孩子需要歇一下
That kid needs to catch a break.
或者坐次牢
Or a little jail time.
或者歇一下
Or a little break.
我解開釦子 往下看
Unbutton it. I look down.
看起來就像是叢林探險 夥計
And it looked like a jungle safari, dude.
就 聞起來很難聞 然後多默的媽媽來了
Like, smelled so bad, and then Dommer's mom came.
閉嘴 馬布爾
Shut the fuck up, Marble.
-嗯 -哇哦
- Huh? - Whoa.
你說什麼 你這個該死的同性戀
What'd you say, you fucking homo?
他媽的朋友 操♥你♥媽♥的
Fucking friend! Fuck you, too!
-傻♥逼♥ -你媽媽怎麼樣了
- Dick. - How's your mom doing, anyway?
把手拿開
Get your hand off me.
把你的手拿開
Get your fucking hand off me.
嘿 嘿 嘿 別激動
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
混♥蛋♥