我認爲命運操縱了那年夏天
I'd like to think that fate had a hand in what happened that summer.
這條牛仔褲註定要找到我們
That it was the pants' destiny ta find us.
至於它的來歷...以及爲何選擇我們...
Where they came from and why they chose us...
這永遠都是個謎
...well. that will always be a mystery.
但或許這便是奇蹟之一
But perhaps that was part of their miracle.
這條牛仔褲感應到我們很需要它
That they sensed in that moment how much we needed them.
我們多需要把持某個信念...
How much we needed some little bit of faith to hold onto...
當我們相信的一切即將消逝時
...when it seemed like everything we believed in was about to slip away.
牛仔褲的夏天
等一下 我敘述得太快了
But wait a minute, I'm getting ahead of myself.
好漂亮的洋裝 我真喜歡
Beautiful dress! Love it.
我們四個從很久以前便黏在一起
We'd been a foursome for as long as I could remember.
-我們要去哪裏 -那邊
-VVhere are we going? -We're going over there.
其實 我們在出生前就像四胞胎
In fact, we were a foursome before we were born.
七 誰感覺到胎動
And seven. Anyone feel any kicking?
我們的母親在產前韻律教室認識
Our mothers met at a prenatal aerobics class.
她們其實完全沒共通點...
They really didn't have anything in common...
除了預產期很接近
---except their due dates.
一 放鬆 很好
One. and relax. Good work.
最先出生的是布莉姬
The first one out of the gate was Bridget.
女孩們 大家好好跳
Ladies, let's keep it together.
其他人在一週內陸續出生
The rest of us followed within the week.
布莉姬喜歡發號♥施令
Bridget liked to take charge.
跳得好啊 莉娜
Way to go. Lena.
我來處理
I'll handle this.
但你知道嗎
And you know what?
有時勝利是屬於我們
Sometimes, that worked in our favor.
天啊
Oh. my God.
我們一向都是如此
And that's how it always was with us:
付出和接受...
Give and take.
不過大部分時間都在付出
But mostly give.
莉娜 我覺得他不會回來了
Lena. I don't think he's coming back this time.
別傷心 卡門
It': gonna be okay. Carmen.
我明天一大早就過來
I'll come over first thing tomorrow.
緹碧和布莉姬也會來
And Tibby and Bridget too.
和我說話直到你睡着爲止
Just stay on the phone with me until you tall asleep.
《他們到底在想什麼 》 第七回
What Were They Thinking?. lake seven.
我們幫助彼此
We were there for each other...
瞭解世界上沒別人能懂的事
...to understand the things that no one else in the world could.
他們想怎樣 老蚌生珠
What were they thinking. having another baby at their age?
那我算什麼
And what was I?
他們年少輕狂時的實驗
Just some experiment from their hippie days...
現在他們纔要組真正的家庭
...and now it's time to start their real family?
去吧
Go ahead.
他們發瘋了
They're out of their minds.
好爛
It sucks.
-爛斃了 -卡
-Totally. -Cut!
莉娜 你不懂這是個悲劇嗎
Lena. don't you realize this is tragedy?
你不能再感情奔放一點嗎
Can't you give me a bit more enthusiasm?
有些事我們永遠都不會懂
There were some things we would never make sense of.
哀傷是很難承受的包袱
Grief is never an easy burden to bear.
也會落到我們的肩上
And we were there for those too.
當我們哀悼這位人♥妻♥ 人母與好友的過世...
And as we mourn the loss of this beloved wife, mother and friend...
她的選擇更讓我們疑惑
...it only makes he! choice that much more unfathomable.
是什麼樣的絕望 迫使人採取這種手段
What measure of despair compels one to commit such an act?
我們只能欣喜她 前往更美好的地方
We can only take comfort in the fact that she is in a better place now...
而非在人世承受煎熬
...than she found here among us.
請節哀 布莉姬
My deepest sympathies. Bridget.
我們共同面對無法獨自承擔的哀慟
We were there for the things we couldn't face alone.
-嗨 -嗨 小布 你還好嗎
-Hey. -Hey, Bee. you okay?
嗯 脫掉高跟鞋後就舒服多了
Yeah. I will be as soon as I get out of these stupid heels.
來 幫我拿着好嗎
Here. Hold them 10! me. will you?
我用跑的回家好了
Think I'll run home.
或是不願意面對的前途
Or the ones we didn't want to face at all.
我們四個似乎構成一個完整的人
Together, it was as if we formed one single, complete person.
狂野 衝勁十足的布莉姬
Wild. unstoppable Bridget.
害羞 美麗的莉娜
Shy and beautiful Lena.
叛逆的緹碧
Tibbv. the rebel.
還有我 作家卡門
And me, Carmen, the writer.
在古董店買♥♥不到新貨
Can't buy anything new at a vintage stole.
我們當時十六歲 從未分開過 但好景不常...
We were 16 and had never been apart. And all that was about to change.
-這件呢 -很好看
-How about this one? -It's great.
若你想去希臘 看來像拉凡狄法西歐
If you wanna go to Greece looking like Laverne De Fazio-.
-誰 -七十年代的電視偶像
-Who? 370s TV icon.
我是唯一受過文化薰陶的人嗎
Am I the only one who's not culturally deprived?
緹碧今早忘了喫快樂丸
Tibby forgot to take her happy pill this morning.
其實我要留着在渥曼打工時喫
Actually. I'm saving them 10! when I'm stuck doing time at Wallmans...
而你們卻能到四處遊晃探險
...while the rest of you jet off on your little adventures.
真可憐 緹碧 你真誇張
Boo-hon, "fibby. You are such a drama queen.
我要去南卡羅萊納 只隔三個州
I am going to South Carolina. That is only. like. three states away.
但還是一種拋棄 我恨你們
It's abandonment, nevertheless. I hate you all.
是你自己願意留下來過暑假的...
You're the one who wanted to stay here all summer...
專心拍攝你的記錄片
...and angst it out making your documentary.
對 一定會轟動
Yeah. it's gonna be a huge hit.
拍攝如何擺除臭劑的精彩鏡頭
Thrilling footage on how to stack deodorant.
我要自創電影類型 叫"爛記錄片"
I think I'm gonna start my own genre. call it the documentary.
莉娜 你看 天啊
Lena. look at this! Oh. my goodness.
-好漂亮 -我不能穿比基尼
-They're perfect. -I can't wear a bikini.
你不知道希臘的海灘都是天體營
Don't you know all the beaches in Greece are nude?
-什麼 -她在開玩笑啦 莉娜
-What? -She's just kidding, Lena.
天啊 我真羨慕你
God. I envy you.
你可以去有帥哥的地方
You get to go to a place where there's actually guys.
我以爲你很想去足球場
I thought you were looking forward to El Campu de Fritbul.
沒錯 但她發現只有女生可以參加
She sure was until she found out it was gills only.
-男生不準去 -別提了
-No boys allowed. -Don't talk about it.
有人在穿耳洞
Hey, pierce alert, pierce alert.
抱歉 小姐 你的洞夠多了
Sony. young lady. no more holes.
快去試穿這些衣服
Take those out light now and try these on.
-快去 -去試穿
-Look. Here you go. -Put them on.
-快點去 -好啦 卡門
-Go. go. go. -Okay. CarmenCarmen.
緹碧 你真漂亮
Tibby. you're a babe!
-緹碧 你美呆了 -轉身 看看你
Tibby. you look amazing. Tum around. Look at you!
-卡門 -你穿這件真好看
-Carmen! -You look wonderful .
-太漂亮了 -很適合你 拜託你買♥♥
-It looks good. -It looked great on you. Please buy them.
-你來試試看 -但我不♥穿♥牛仔褲
-You try them on. then. -But I don't weal jeans.
是啊 也不♥穿♥比基尼或迷你裙
Yeah. Or bikinis or miniskirts...
或任何展露身材的衣服
...or anything else that might actually show you have a shape.
我哪有這樣
I do not.
緹碧 你穿真好看 幹嘛不承認
Tibby. those look so great on you. Why can't you just admit it?
因爲我喜歡自怨自艾
Because I'm wallowing in self-pity.
-莉娜 -真的假的
-Lena! -Ale you serious?
-你原來有身材 -你看看
-You have a body! -Look at that.
莉娜卡利加瑞竟然也前♥凸♥後♥翹♥
Lena Kaligalis has a body!
-別說了 我哪有 -這是何時發生的
-Stop it! I do not. -When did this happen?
-你穿牛仔褲很好看 -你自己看看
-You look good in them. -Look at you.
你美呆了 小莉娜
You look good! Little Lena.
你最愛牛仔褲 怎麼不去試穿
You're the one who loves jeans so much. why don't you try them?
-也許因爲我比你高三寸 -很公平
-Maybe because I'm 3 inches taller than you. -Fail's fail.
-這條褲子怎麼也適合你 -真奇怪
-Hey, how can they be perfect on you too? -That is a little weird.
不知道 不過我覺得毛毛的
I don't know, but it's really starting to freak me out.
好 卡門 該你了
Okay. Carmen. it's your tum.
卡門 你去試穿
Carmen. you try them on.
-拜託 你是說真的 -你非穿不可
-Oh. come on. honestly. Ale you serious? -You have to.
你們三個穿的褲子
You think that a pair of jeans that fits all three
能合我的大屁♥股♥
of you is going to fit all of this?
-快點穿上 -我們幫你把大腿塞進去
-Put them on. Now. -We'll help your thighs get into them.
-緹碧 別這樣 -我開玩笑的
-Tibby! Come on. now. -I'm just kidding.
可以幫我脫嗎
Will you help me get out of them?
卡門 我們都試了 你就穿吧
Carmen. we all tried them on. Just try them.
好吧
All light.
我的大腿
電影精選列表