我不知道
I don't know.
也許我們一開始就被詛咒了
Maybe we were doomed from the beginning.
我是說 也許爸爸壓根兒就不是什麼"陽光先生"
I mean, it's not like Dad was Mr. Sunshine.
有時候 我覺得我們所有的問題都來源於他
Sometimes I think all our problems came directly from him.
但他也帶來了很多好的一面
But a lot of the good stuff did, too.
還記得他怎麼叫我們的嘛
Remember what he always called us?
"可怕二人組"
The Gruesome Twosome.
他告訴我們 不管發生什麼都要在一起
He told us to stick together, no matter what.
天啊 我們到底是怎麼了
God! What the hell happened to us?
失魂姐弟
喂
Hello?
嗨 你是馬吉·迪恩嗎
Hi, is this Maggie Dean?
是的
Yes.
我這裏是洛杉磯長老會醫院
This is L.A. Presbyterian Hospital.
我已經隱藏了自己的號♥碼了啊
You know, I'm on the National Do Not Call Registry.
你還怎麼知道我號♥碼的
How did you get this number?
我打給你是通知你你弟弟麥洛
I'm calling to inform you that your brother Milo
今天下午被發現自殺未遂
was admitted this afternoon after an attempted suicide.
他沒事了
He's okay.
迪恩小姐
Ms. Dean?
嗯
Yes.
-他沒事了 -好的 謝謝你
-He's okay. -Good, thank you.
幸好當時他音樂開的很大聲
It's a good thing he was blasting his music.
然後鄰居很煩 於是找到了物管人員
A neighbor complained and got the building manager.
這是他留的字條
Here's his note.
敬啓者
"To whom it may concern..."
天啊
Jesus.
你們倆上次見面是什麼時候了
When was the last time you saw each other?
10年了吧
About 10 years.
嘿 麥洛
Hey, Milo.
嘿
Hey.
你換髮型了
You changed your hair.
哦 是的...
Oh, yeah. It's...
這樣看着清爽些
It's been light for a while, I guess.
看看你呀
Look at you.
是啊 瞧瞧我
Yeah, look at me.
又一個悲劇發生了
Another tragic gay cliché.
我不知道 你還喜不喜歡炸蘋果餅
I don't know if you still like apple fritters.
不過可能沒延森那家做的好喫
Probably not as good as Jensen's.
我不是很餓
I'm not really hungry.
放這裏了
I'll just leave them here.
他們說你得在這裏待幾天
How many days did they say you have to be in here?
一兩天吧
A day or two.
你有...
Do you have anyone...
你一個人住嗎
Do you live alone?
是的 一個人住
Yeah, I live alone.
好吧 我最近都在 這如果你需要我幫什麼的話...
Well, I'm around the next couple days, if you need anything.
馬吉 這是我做的一件蠢事
Maggie, this was just some stupid thing I did.
我當時喝多了覺得人生如戲所以...
I was drunk and feeling melodramatic, so...
你其實可以不用來的
You didn't have to come here.
你應該離開
You should go.
嘿
Hey.
他們跟我說你在這裏
They told me you were down here.
我今天出院
I get discharged today.
他們剛給找叫了輛出租車 我以爲你要回家呢
They just called me a cab. I thought you were going home.
爲什麼 就因爲你說讓我回去我就回去
Why, because you told me to?
不 是因爲我請你回去
No, because I asked you to.
什麼 你是醫院一霸了
What, are you king of the hospital now?
你讀過嗎《馬利和我》
Have you read Marley and Me?
讀過 悲劇
Yeah, sad.
爲什麼是悲劇
Why is it sad?
你不知道發生了什麼嗎
You don't know what happens?
不知道 所以我纔想讀
No, that's why I'm reading it.
噢 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-什麼 -沒什麼
-What? -Nothing.
-什麼 狗最後死掉了嗎 -沒有 我可沒有說
-What, does the dog die at the end? -No, I didn't say that.
那狗最後肯定死了
The fucking dog dies at the end.
-我沒 我沒有說什麼啊 -我僅剩的已經不多了
-I didn't... I'm not saying anything. -Look how much I had left.
很抱歉 我劇透了
I'm sorry I ruined it.
馬吉 我知道那狗死了
Maggie, I know the dog dies.
大家都知道
Everyone knows the dog dies.
那狗就是死在書裏的
It's the book where the dog dies.
可惡
Asshole.
看來你又找回了自己的幽默感了啊
I see you're getting your sense of humor back.
是啊 這一點他們是剝奪不走的
Yeah, they can't take that away from me.
我在想
I was thinking,
你要不要來跟我一起住
maybe you'd wanna come stay with me?
什麼回紐約
What, back to New York?
是的 我是說就一陣子 直到你好些了 再...
Yeah. I mean just for a little bit, until you feel better.
我有客房♥ 你也終於可以見到蘭斯了
I have a guest room and you can meet Lance finally.
每年這時候奈亞克都是最漂亮的
Nyack's really beautiful this time of year.
這麼說 醫院的輔♥導♥員也找你聊過了吧
So the crack team of hospital crisis counselors got to you, too, huh?
-不 這是我的決定 -是啊 無所謂了
-This was my decision. -Yeah, whatever.
他們是用你的內疚心說服你的
They guilted you into this.
也許你說的對 我就不該說這個
You're right. It's probably a bad idea.
嘿 馬吉
Hey, Maggie.
我有個魚缸
I have an aquarium
全是可愛的肥金魚
full of very beloved, fat goldfish.
你可以去紐約了再買♥♥新的
You can get new goldfish in New York.
歡迎回家
Welcome home.
嘿 他來了
Hey, here he is.
-蘭斯 -嗯 沒錯兒
-Lance. -Yeah, sure am.
-你還好嗎 -很高興見到你
-How are ya? -Great to meet you.
噢 該死 抱歉 夥計
Oh, shit. Sorry, man.
沒事的別擔心 在慢慢癒合沒事的
It's okay. Don't worry about it. They're healing over, so it's fine.
終於見到你 真是興奮
I'm so psyched to finally meet you, you know?
是的 我也是
Yeah, you, too.
親眼見到神祕的麥洛 沒錯吧
Mysterious Milo in the flesh, right?
嗯 我現在穿着衣服的
Well, actually, I'm clothed now,
所以你想親眼見到"整個麥洛"的話
so you'll have to get to know me
你還得先多瞭解點我纔行
a little bit better before you see me in the flesh.
好 很好
Cool, cool.
嘿 如果有需要叫我
Well, hey, if you need anything,
我隨時都在的 不用擔心
I'm around, so don't hesitate to holler.
我反正 手裏事情也不多
I'm just... I'm doing a few chores.
我會的 謝謝你 謝謝您的款待
I will, I will, thank you. Thanks for having me.
好的 慢慢來 朋友
Okay, take it easy, amigo.
你也是 朋友
You, too, amigo.
天啊 馬吉
Jesus, Maggie.
那麼 麥洛 你聽說過你姐姐的瘋狂事蹟沒有
So, Milo, you hear about your wild and crazy sister?
你...他不知道嗎
Are you... He doesn't know?
你這姐姐啊...
Your wild and crazy sister has been taking...
來一個 敲大聲點兒 敲大聲點兒
Give me a drumroll. Come on, drumroll. Come on, louder.
她在學潛水
Scuba diving lessons.
-是 -有意思嗎
-Yeah. -Doesn't that sound like fun?
是啊 如果你喜歡的話 那應該還挺有意思的
Yeah, if you like scuba diving, yeah.
我喜歡的
I do.
她是在爲我們的夏威夷蜜月做準備呢
She's preparing for our tropical Hawaiian honeymoon.
肯定很好玩
It's gonna be badass.
蜜月
Honeymoon?
晚兩年也比沒有的好 是她主意 是你的主意
Better two years late than never. It was her idea. it was your idea.
-有總比沒有好 -是啊
-Better late than never. -Yeah.
她總是會有這麼些點子
She's always getting crazy ideas.
上個月 她還在學薩爾薩舞 你聽說過薩爾薩舞蹈嗎
Last month, it was salsa dancing. Have you ever heard of salsa dancing?
是種西班牙風情的舞蹈
It's kind of like a Spanish-flavored dancing?
是 是
Yeah, yeah, the... Yeah.
-現在又學輕便潛水 -是啊
-So now it's scuba diving. -Yeah.
你學過嗎
You ever been?
-沒 沒有 -沒有
-No, no. -No?
-夥計你會喜歡的 簡直帥呆了 -是啊
-Dude, you'd love it. It's awesome. -Right.
我和我朋友克雷格 幾年前一起去了哥斯達黎加