別這樣 親愛的
Please, my love.
別這樣 我最親愛的 別生氣
Please, my dearest. Do not be upset.
那是個誤會
It was a mistake.
我不知道她是這種情況 親愛的 別這樣
I didn't know she was in this condition. My love, please.
別這樣 親愛的
Please, my love...
原諒我 親愛的
Forgive me, my love.
我會讓你開心的
I will make you happy.
你是誰
Who are you?
我要是不確定
I would not bother you
陛下會重視我的進言的話
if I were not certain that Your Majesties
我也不會來打攪
will attach great importance to what I'm about to say.
我已經聽過很多神棍的允言了
I've heard the promises of many charlatans before.
您也把很多那樣的人關了起來
And you have put many in the stocks.
幸運的是 我與那無關
Fortunately, that does not concern me.
你似乎對自己很有把握
You seem very sure of yourself.
要付出的代價是什麼
What will it cost?
一次勇敢獻身的行爲
An act of courage and of sacrifice.
什麼意思
What d'you mean by that?
出生總是沾染死亡
Birth is always stained by death.
而反過來 死亡只是出生的一個元素
And death, in turn, is simply one element of birth
都算不上是最引人注目的一個
and not even the most dramatic one.
別說那麼玄 直接講重點
Be less mysterious. Come to the point.
您想要一個孩子
You want a child?
每一個新的生命都需要一個生命逝去
Every new life calls for a life to be lost.
世界的平衡必須被維持
The equilibrium of the world must be maintained.
明白嗎
Do you understand?
我做好了爲感受孕育生命而死的準備
I am prepared to die in order to feel life grow inside me.
我們在說的是可能性 不是確定性
We are speaking of possibility, not certainty.
您願意冒險嗎
Are you willing to accept the risk?
我們必須做什麼
What must we do?
追捕一頭海怪
Hunt down a sea monster.
切下它的心臟 讓一名處♥女♥烹調
Cut out its heart and have it cooked by a virgin.
但她必須是一個人
But she must be alone.
等陛下喫了心臟
When Your Majesty eats the heart
就會馬上懷孕
you will become pregnant instantly.
是哪個姑娘
Which is the girl?
你 過來
You, come here.
你還是處♥女♥ 對嗎
You are still a virgin, right?
跟我來 皇后要見你
Come with me, the queen needs you.
快點
Hurry UP!
要生了 陛下 要生了
It's coming, Your Majesty. It's coming.
怎麼了 怎麼了
What's happening? What's happening?
16年後
埃利阿斯
Elias!
埃利阿斯
Elias!
你在哪 我的孩子
Where are you, my boy?
停下
Stop!
埃利阿斯
Elias!
殿下
Your Highness!
殿下
Your Highness!
殿下
Your Highness!
殿下
Your Highness!
殿下
Your Highness!
殿下
Your Highness!
爲什麼你一定要繼續違抗我的命令
Why must you continue to disobey my commands?
我和你說過多少次了
How many times have I told you?
他們必須停止見面
They must stop seeing each other.
下次不管你那混小子在哪接近我兒子
The next time that bastard boy of yours comes anywhere near my son
我都會把你們兩個給扔出去
I will throw you both out.
明白嗎
You understand?
別看我
Don't look at me!
退下吧
Now go.
這和她有什麼關係 她做錯什麼了
What does she have to do with this? What has she done wrong?
要出氣衝我來 但別把她捲進來
Take it out on me if you have to, but leave her out of it.
你竟敢這麼和我說話
How dare you talk to me like that?
你冒犯了我 也違抗了我
You disrespect me and you disobey me.
你知道你不該見他
You know you were not supposed to see him.
過來
Come here.
埃利阿斯 你是王子
Elias, you are a prince.
你不能和下人的兒子交朋友
You cannot befriend of a son of a servant.
但我喜歡和他在一起
But I like being with him.
他就像是我的兄弟 我想見就見
He's like a brother to me, I will see him whenever I want.
兄弟
A brother?
唯一和你有血緣關係的人是我
The only one bond of blood that you have is with me.
你的母親
Your mother!
而你還冒犯我 違抗我
And it's to me that you owe respect and obedience.
我是你的皇后 你給我永遠記住
I am your queen, don't you ever forget it.
你欠我一個道歉
You owe me an apology.
對不起 母親
I'm sorry, mother.
來
Come.
我的兒子
My son...
要是我再看到你和他在一起 你們兩個都會後悔的
If I ever see you with him again, you will both regret it.
誰的歌♥聲那麼美妙
Who sings with such a beautiful voice?
你一直在哪躲着呢
Where have you been hiding all this time?
我怎麼從沒遇到過你
How is it that I have never met you?
甚至從沒看見過你
Never even seen you?
你多大了
How old are you?
十七
Seventeen?
十八
Eighteen?
別走 別走 別躲起來
No, don't go! Don't go! Don't hide!
到陽光下來
Stay out in the sunlight.
拜託 出來溫暖你寒冷的國王
Please, stay out to warm your cold king.
我明白了 你想玩欲擒故縱
Oh I see! So you want to play hard to get.
好吧 那就如你所願
Well, so be it.
我這輩子打過很多仗
I have fought many wars in my time.
就連最堅如盤石的堡壘也最終投降了
And even the most impregnable fortress surrenders at last.
誰啊
Who is it?
有一份你的禮物 是國王給的
I have a gift for you, from your king.
那是什麼
What is it?
好美
It's beautiful!
-讓我試試 朵拉 -等下
-Let me try it, Dora. -Wait.
等下
Wait!
-朵拉 求你了 -把鏡子拿來
-Dora, please... -Get the mirror.
別這樣
Stop it!
我們不用還回去吧
You don't think we have to give it back?
還給國王
To the king?
不用
No.
它對我們有什麼好處
What good is it to us?
能讓我們看上去更美 你不覺得嗎
Makes us look more beautiful. Don't you think?
但誰會看我們 我們一直被關在這裏
But whoever sees us? We're always shut up inside here.
我會看你啊 笨蛋
I see you, silly.
好了
There...
行了 我來保管
Okay, I'll keep this.
在一天快結束之時 主啊
At the closing of the day, oh Lord.
請在我們睡覺時守護我們
Watch over us as we sleep.
讓我們在你心中平安溫暖
Keep us safe and warm in Your heart.
什麼人
Who is it?
是我 你的國王
It's me... your king.
喜歡我的禮物嗎
Did you like my present?
你戴上試過了嗎
Have you tried it on?
我高貴的心非常慷慨 知道嗎
My royal heart is very generous, you know?
自從今早我第一次聽到你唱歌♥
Ever since this morning when I first heard you sing,
我就一直在慾望熔爐中被燃燒着 快
I have been burning in the furnace of desire. Come on!
把門打開 好讓我見你
Open up this door, so I can see you.
在嗎
Hello?
大人 您一定是誤會了
Sir, there must be some misunderstanding...
我懂了
I see...
你想戲弄我 是嗎
You are going to tease me, aren't you?
天啊 讓我見你
Let me see you, for heaven's sake!
你喜歡戲弄你的國王
You like playing with your king?
戲弄您 大人
電影精選列表