# Ooh, baby #
# 哦寶貝 #
# when we're out in the moonlight #
# 當我們月下漫步 #
# looking up on stars above #
# 望着滿天繁星 #
# feels so good when I'm near you #
# 與你相依 感覺如此美妙 #
# holding hands and making love #
# 緊握雙手 讓愛意蔓延 #
# ooh, ooh, baby #
# 哦寶貝 #
# Sandy beach and was making love #
# 沙灘上 你儂我儂 #
# as the tide moves in on us #
# 海浪拍打在我們身上 #
# feels so good walking side by side #
# 並肩而行 感覺如此美妙 #
# want to be with you all my life #
# 多想和你共度此生 #
# ooh, ooh, baby #
# 哦寶貝 #
# yes, oh, baby #
# 啊 寶貝 #
# yes, oh, baby #
# 啊 寶貝 #
# yes, oh, baby #
# 啊 寶貝 #
# yes, oh, baby #
# 哦 寶貝 #
# dreams of you all the time #
# 思君憶君 魂牽夢縈 #
# feels so good when we're together, love #
# 相守如此美妙 愛啊 #
# just can't wait until tomorrow night #
# 連明晚都等不及 #
# Oh, I've tried #
# 噢 我試過了#
# for a long, long time #
# 許久以來 #
# tried to find a guy #
# 尋找着意中人 #
# that I could call mine #
# 我的意中人 #
# a good man, my baby,my baby #
# 好男人啊 我的寶貝 寶貝 #
# is so very hard to find #
# 可遇不可求 #
# need someone to love #
# 愛需要有所寄託 #
# I relax #
# 放輕鬆 #
# and act like the happy girl #
# 假裝自己很快樂 #
# Need someone to love #
# 愛需要有所寄託 #
# But I've waited, yes, I've waited #
# 我會等待 一直等待 #
# So very, very, very alone inside me #
# 我的內心真的真的好孤獨 #
# sometimes I wonder #
# 有時候 我想啊想 #
# sometimes I wonder #
# 有時候 我想啊想 #
# Come our way #
# 邂逅 #
# one day I will know #
# 終有一天 我將知曉 #
# if my wish will come true #
# 願望可否成真 #
# I'm gonna find a good man to love #
# 我將尋得一個好男人 #
# just like you #
# 像你這樣的男人 #
# I hope it's real, so, yes, I do #
# 但願能成真 #
# but until I do #
# 在那之前 #
# need someone to love #
# 愛需要有所寄託 #
# oh, I know, I know,I know, girl #
# 我明白 明白 姑娘 #
# need someone to love #
# 愛需要有所寄託 #
Is he in his room?
他在自己房♥間嗎
He's sleeping.
他睡了
Let's not make any sound.
咱們不要出聲
I thought we weren't making any sound.
你剛剛不是說不出聲嘛
Where are you? Where are you?
你在哪裏 你在哪裏
I'm right here. Oh, there you are.
我在這裏 哦 這裏啊
He wouldn't listen to my free throw shooting advice.
我教他怎麼罰球投籃 他不聽
You're the blind father giving basketball advice now?
你這盲人爸爸現在還提供籃球方面的建議啊
Yes. Yes, I am.
對啊
Really?
真的嗎
I used to be quite the all-star player, you know?
以前我可是全明星球員 知道嗎
I was!
真的
How's my favorite blind man doing?
我最親愛的盲人現在感覺怎麼樣
Still very much in the dark.
眼前還是漆黑一片
Now we're even.
彼此彼此了
Will you do the silly dance for me?
你給我跳傻瓜舞好不好
No. Please.
不要 來嘛
No. Come on, please.
不要 拜託了
No way. Come on.
不行 來嘛
You're really gonna make me do it?
你真要我跳嗎
I'm not buying up.
我要一直煩到你答應爲止
Yeah. Oh, fine.
真的 唉 好吧
I bet you look so good right now.
你現在的樣子肯定特別迷人
Oh, Bob told me a story today.
今天鮑勃給我講了一個故事
Honey,I have to get up early tomorrow.
親愛的 我明天還要早起
Fine.Okay.I won't tell you.
好吧 那我就不講給你聽了
It's a good story, though.
不過這故事很棒呢
Okay, fine. Let's hear it.
好吧 你說吧
Hmm. All right, so...
好
There's this man...
有個人
And he really wants to win the lottery.
他特別想中彩票
So, he prays to god.
所以他就向上帝祈禱
Every night for 50 years.
五十年來 每天都祈禱
Night, after night, after night, he prays.
夜復一夜 他祈禱不停
"Please god, please, let me win the lottery."
"求你了 上帝 讓我中彩票吧"
And finally,
最後
an angel goes to god, and he says,
一個天使去跟上帝說
"God, why don't we let this guy win?"
"上帝 我們就讓這人中一次彩票吧"
And you know what god says?
你知道上帝說什麼嗎
What?
什麼
God says,
上帝說
"I want to...
"我也想啊
But he's never bought a lottery ticket."
但他從沒買♥♥過彩票啊"
Oh. You see?
哦 看吧
It was a good story. Yeah, it's all right.
故事不錯吧 嗯 是不錯
What's wrong?
怎麼了
Nothing.
沒事
Dear god, I'm thankful for everything I have.
親愛的上帝 我感恩自己擁有的一切
I am deeply satisfied with my life and everything in it.
我對我的生活和經歷都很滿足
And I live for today, and I enjoy what I do.
我爲今天而活 我享受每一天
I do not compare myself to others.
我不與他人攀比
Dad?
爸爸
Yeah, son.
怎麼了 兒子
Is everything okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah. Yeah, of course it is.
嗯 沒事
I was just getting some air.
只是出來透透氣
Here, let's go back inside.
好了 我們進去吧
You have school tomorrow. Come on.
你明天還得上學呢 走吧
Oh, my god.
我的天
Honey?
親愛的
What's wrong?
你怎麼了
I...I can see you. Huh?
我...我能看見你了 什麼
I can see you.
我能看見你了
How did this happen?
怎麼會這樣
How?
怎麼會
How?
怎麼會
How did this happen?
怎麼會這樣
How did this happen?
怎麼會這樣
How did this happen?
怎麼會這樣
I don't... I don't...
我不...我也不...
how can a pituitary tumor
垂體腫瘤怎麼會
just disappear overnight?
一夜之間就消失呢
It didn't disappear, it shrank.
沒有消失 只是縮小了
It is rare, but not unheard of.
雖然罕見 但也不是前所未有
But the good news is it's normally pushing up
不過好消息是它正在擠壓
against the optic chiasm.
視神經交叉
Which is how he can see?
所以他才能看見的嗎
We'll only keep him here for a few days.
先讓他留院觀察幾天
We just wanna make sure there isn't cause for concern.
我們要確保不會出現令人擔憂的情況
So, you need to admit him?
所以他得住院嗎
Just for a few days.
只要幾天就行了
Welcome home!
歡迎回家
They're brushing Joan out.
他們帶喬出去了
Oh, and I called your work, talked to Bob.
對了 我給你們公♥司♥打過電♥話♥了 跟鮑勃說了
He's gonna talk to them.
他會告訴公♥司♥的人
And HR told you to take as much time as you need.
人力資源部說你想休息多久都行
And they're fine with you not coming in
不用着急回去上班
until you feel up for it. So, um...
等你好些了再去 所以...