佔水師
真實故事改編
五分鐘準備嗎 少校
等太陽上來再說
去我的防空壕拿我的望遠鏡來
可是 指揮官
快去
1915年12月20日 土耳其 加里波利
真♥主♥偉大
Allahu Ekber
真♥主♥偉大
Allahu Ekber!
真♥主♥偉大
Allahu Ekber!
全體進攻
退後
是圈套
散開 散開
散開 當心沒命
這幫畜生
澳新軍團跑了
戰役結束七個月後 澳新軍團撤離
我找不到望遠鏡 指揮官
我一直都帶着 是我忘記了 對不起
澳大利亞西北部 維多利亞州
加里波利戰役結束後四年
好像快找到了 夥計
I think we're close, mate.
應該就在附近了
I think we're very close.
嗚呼呼
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
我就說這兒有水吧
Told you there was water there, didn't I?
說的沒錯吧
Told you.
莉齊
Lizzie?
一切還順利嗎
Everything alright?
亞瑟又把他的鞋子
Arthur's worn through
穿爛了
the toe of his boot again.
他是做什麼的
What does he do?
孩子們都躺在牀上了
The boys are all in bed.
他們在等你讀書給他們聽
They're waiting for you to read to them.
-我已經筋疲力盡了 莉齊 -拜託
-I'm bone-tired, Lizzie. -Oh, come on.
這是他們一天中最期待的時刻
You know this is their favourite time of the day.
"侯賽因王子召集他的手下"
'Prince Hussain called to the man
"問他爲什麼這塊地毯"
and asked him why the carpet he wished to sell
"這麼貴"
was so expensive,
手下說 "這地毯的材質"
saying, "it must be made of something
"一定很好"
quite extraordinary."
商人回答說
The Merchant replied,
"王子殿下 如果我跟你說"
"My Prince, your amazement will be
"它被施了魔法你一定會更驚訝的"
all the greater when I tell you that it is enchanted.
"不管誰坐在地毯上 閉上他的眼睛"
Whoever sits on this carpet, closes his eyes
"然後念着咒語"毯咕"
and says the magic word 'Tangu'
"地毯會立馬飛起來"
may be transported through the air in an instant.
"飛到他心中渴望的地方"
Wherever his heart desires to be."
我在15英尺的地方找到水了
I hit water at 15 feet.
有點鹹不過水壓很大
Bit brackish but good pressure.
我們可以把水存在
With water we'll be able to
水池裏
put stock in that valley block.
他們都還沒有把泥巴擦掉
They didn't even wipe the mud off it.
已經4年了
It's been four years, Liz.
你太聰明瞭
You're so clever.
你能找到水
You can find water
卻找不到自己的孩子
but you can't even find your own children.
你爲什麼找不到他們
Why can't you find them?
是你把他們弄丟的
You lost them!
快點 阿特
Come on, Art!
你在那裏什麼獎都贏不了
You won't win any medals up there, mate!
回到彩虹那得要2個小時
Yeah, it's two hours back to Rainbow,
我們得出發了
we've got to get a wriggle on!
-好了嗎 -好了
-You got that? -Yeah.
我估計沒問題了 爸爸
I reckon I got it by now, Dad.
亞瑟...
Arthur...
要照顧好弟弟注意安全
Look after me brothers and keep me bloody head down.
我知道
I know.
-我愛你 爸爸 -再見 爸爸
-Love you, Dad -See you, Dad!
莉齊
Lizzie?
莉齊
Lizzie!
莉齊
Lizzie?!
莉齊
Lizzie!
莉齊
Lizzie!
你要明白 憑良心講
You understand, in all conscience,
我不能把你的妻子埋在神聖之地
I could not bury your wife in consecrated ground
如果她是自殺的話
if I thought she had taken her own life.
神聖之地是給信徒準備的
Consecrated ground is his promise to the faithful.
她掉進去溺水身亡 所以你問心無愧
She fell in and drowned, so your conscience is clear.
3個孩子被殺害
Three sons killed.
這對伊麗莎來說簡直是折磨
That was quite an ordeal for Eliza.
《約伯福音》告訴我們
As the book of Job teaches us,
上帝安排的這些考驗是有原囡的
God sets these trials for a reason.
這裏有很多家庭都爲了國王和國家
Many families in the district have made similar sacrifices
做出了類似的犧牲
for king and country.
你是帶着怨恨來這兒的
You know, you have a gall coming in here,
相提要求
making demands.
你已經有4年時間沒有進來過了
You haven't stepped inside this place for four years,
你沒有過來懺悔
you haven't been to confession,
你自以爲是不過還是輸給了上帝
you're all but lost to God.
是的
Yes.
你和上帝怎樣都與我無關
And you and God can feed me to the pigs for all I care.
但是你知道這個女人
But you knew this woman.
她每個禮拜天都會來這裏
She was here every Sunday.
我已經挖好墳墓做好棺材了
I've dug the grave, I made the coffin,
我只想請你過去說幾句話
all I'm asking you to do is say some words
撒一下塵土
and throw some dirt.
你們的馬車...
That cart of yours...
將會是我們社區很實用的捐助
...would make a useful benefaction for our community.
也是給上帝的
An offering to God.
嗯 上帝可能也會這麼認爲
Well, He might as well take that too.
我會找到他們的 親愛的
I'll find them, love.
我會找到他們 把他們帶回家給你看的
I'll find them and I'll bring them home to you.
快到了
Nearly there.
謝謝
Thank you.
現在不抽 等下抽 謝謝
Not now. Later. Thank you.
現在我們連在自己的國家 都需要有人護送了
爲什麼把我們帶回這地方
哈桑·貝少校等着見休斯中校
Major Hasan Bey to see Lieutenant-Colonel Hughes
-在戰爭墓地 -我們知道他是誰
-at the War Graves. -We know who he is, mate.
好了
Righto.
加里波利皇家戰爭公墓委員會駐地 1919年
4年前 打死那個混♥蛋♥ 還能得維多利亞十字勳章呢
Four years ago they'd have given me a VC for shooting that bastard.
休斯中校
Lieutenant-Colonel Hughes,
請允許我介紹一下哈桑·貝少校
may I present Major Hasan Bey.
貝少校以前是個指揮官...
Major Bey was commander of...
叫我哈桑少校就好了
Just Major Hasan.
-貝是"先生"的意思 -沒錯
-Bey just means Mister. -Yes. Indeed.
貝先生在孤松害死了你的手下
Mr Bey gave you boys hell at Lonesome Pine, Sir.
我們都知道哈桑少校是誰 中校 謝謝
We all know who Major Hasan is, Lieutenant. Thank you.
你好 歡迎您過來
Merhaba. Hosh geldieniz.
很高興認識你 你會說土耳其語
Hosh Bulduek. Turkce biliormusunuz?
啊...
Ah...
還是說英語吧
English?
我發現你最終還是拿下這個半島了
I see you have finally taken the Peninsula.
是的
Yes.
輸了戰役 贏了戰爭
Lost the battle, won the war.
圖克中士
Well, Sergeant Tucker here
會給你介紹你的住所
will show you to your accommodations.
等你休息好了我們在帳篷見面
Perhaps once you've refreshed we could meet in my tent?
-謝謝 -這邊請
-Thank you. -Right this way.
我到了這兒後 我覺得我得做點有用的事
While I'm here, I thought I'd make myself useful.
如果你們有任何馬匹需要訓練的話
If you have any horses that need any work,
我可以騎一會兒
I might go for a little ride.
充滿活力的馬就更好了
Preferably something with a bit of pep.
啊 圖克中士 帶格里夫斯中尉去看看
Ah, Sergeant Tucker, acquaint Lieutenant Greeves
寡婦制♥造♥者
with Widowmaker.
可以那它去練習
She could use a workout.
我很樂意
With pleasure, Sir.
上至山脊下至971山岡這片區域
Now, we've already started work in this area,
我們已經開始動工了