好了 傑克 總共67塊8毛5
Okay, Jackie, your total is 67.85, please.
行
All right.
給你 夥計
Here you go, my friend.
嘿 傑克
Hey, yo, Jackie.
薩爾 怎麼樣哥們兒
Hey, Sal. What's going on, man?
最近還好嗎老兄
What's up, man? How you doing?
-見到你很開心 -我也是
- Good to see ya. - You too.
怎麼樣 今天在哪兒喫火雞
Yeah, what's going on? Where's your turkey today?
去我妹妹家
Uh, my sister's house.
我媽剛搬過去
My mom just moved in over there,
我們就在那兒過感恩節了
so we're doing Thanksgiving.
挺好啊哥們兒 不錯
Oh, nice, man. Nice.
幫我跟你媽媽和貝絲問聲好
Well, say hi to your mom and Beth for me.
會的 你還在天主教聯賽裏當裁判嗎
I will. You still reffin' the Catholic League games?
算是吧 到處做點事情
Little bit, here and there.
我家老大在加州大學聖克魯斯分校唸書
Yeah, my oldest is at UC Santa Cruz.
所以學費能供一點是一點 對吧
So, you know, every little bit helps, right?
沒錯 感恩節快樂
You bet. Well, happy Thanksgiving.
感恩節快樂 傑克 見到你挺高興
Happy Thanksgiving, Jackie. Good seeing ya.
-我也是 薩爾 -還好嗎 老兄
- You too, Sal. - What's up, man?
給我來幾張刮刮樂
Give me a couple of scratch-offs, please.
-沒問題 -謝了
- Sure. - Thank you.
別光喫麪包
Don't fill up on bread.
留着點肚子把豆子喫完 聽到沒有
You gotta eat the rest of your beans. Okay?
感恩節快樂
Hey! Happy Thanksgiving.
-傑克叔叔來了 -瞧瞧誰來了
- Hey, Uncle Jack's here! - Look who's here.
感恩節快樂
Hey. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
你好嗎老兄
How you doing, man?
很高興你來了
Glad you could make it.
應該的 汽車生意怎麼樣
No problem. How's the car business?
還不錯
It is going good.
-多謝關心 -挺好
- Thank you for asking. - Good.
來點紅酒嗎
Would you like some wine?
不用 我自帶啤酒 謝謝
No. I have some. Thank you very much.
臭屁叔叔好
Hi, Uncle Fart-Poop.
臭屁叔叔
Uncle Fart-Poop!
別撓我 別 別 別
Don't tickle me! No, no, no.
-傑克叔叔被撓癢癢了 -親愛的
- Uncle Jack's getting tickled. - Hi, sweetheart.
媽媽
Hi, Mom. Mmm.
感恩節快樂
Hey. Happy Thanksgiving.
-抱歉我來晚了 -真的嗎
- Sorry I'm late. - Really?
當然
Yeah.
通常人家遲到都要先打個電♥話♥的
Some people call when they're late.
我沒帶手♥機♥
I didn't have my phone with me.
這樣啊 那你手♥機♥買♥♥來幹嘛呢
Oh. Well, then why have a phone
既然你不用它
if you're not gonna use it?
不知道啊 問得好
I don't know. That's a good question.
你怎麼樣啊 小夥子
How you doing, buddy?
-挺好的 -見到你真好
- I'm good. - Good to see you.
我真不明白一個人要是從不接電♥話♥
I don't understand why somebody has a phone
他買♥♥手♥機♥幹嘛
if they don't ever answer it.
我能喫點土豆嗎 媽媽
Can I have some of those potatoes, Mom?
你要土豆嗎
Do you want some potatoes?
多謝
Thank you so much.
你媽媽有跟你講過
Did your mom ever tell you about our fish tank
-我們小時候的那個魚缸嗎 -沒有
- when we were kids? - No.
那時候你外婆帶我們去了寵物店
Well, your grandmother took us to the pet store
我們買♥♥了一個魚缸
and we got a fish tank,
裏面有好多好看的魚
you know, a bunch of cool fish.
第二天我放學回家
And I came from school the next day,
發現魚缸裏全是洗髮水
and the fish tank was filled with shampoo.
裏面的魚都死了
And all the fish were dead.
你媽媽就在那裏哭
And your mom was there crying.
外婆就說
And Grandma said,
"你往魚缸裏倒洗髮水幹什麼"
"Why'd you put shampoo in the fish tank?"
你媽媽說
And your mom said,
"我想讓小魚洗個泡泡浴來着"
"I wanted to give the fish a bubble bath."
她爲什麼要給魚洗泡泡浴啊
Why'd she give the fish a bubble bath?
這你就得問你媽媽了 我也不知道
You're gonna have to ask your mom. I don't know.
我猜她總是想要照顧身邊每一個人吧
I guess she always wanted to take care of everybody.
我愛你
I love you.
小心別讓你媽媽再去禍害那些魚了
Don't let your mom near those fish.
晚安 傑克叔叔
Good night, Uncle Jack.
晚安 小警長
Good night, chief.
媽媽怎麼樣 適應這裏嗎
How's Mom, uh, settling in?
挺好的 看上去她適應得不錯
Uh, good. Yeah, really good. She seems to be.
真不敢相信你把她從海邊勸過來了
Can't believe you got her outta Seaside.
是吧 現在不同了
Right? It's different now.
現在這裏 又有小孩子
It's just all, like, young kids...
又有小情侶
...and little couples...
跑來跑去的 有家人
running around, families.
我想她在那邊有種被遺棄的感覺
I think she was feeling like a castaway out there.
你做得很好 我很高興她來這兒了
Yeah, you did good. I'm glad she's here.
你最近怎麼樣 有什麼新鮮事嗎
What's going on with you? What's new?
也沒什麼
Not much.
有在跟誰約會嗎
Are you seeing anybody?
沒有
No.
希望你能找到一個
I wish you would.
我看好你
I really do.
這樣我會開心很多
I would feel much better.
一想到你
I hate the idea of you
這麼久都孤獨一人我就難受
down there by yourself all the time.
你有什麼好難受的
What do you hate about it so much?
就是 你無依無靠的
That you're, you know, just alone.
一個人整天喝酒
Just drinking all the time and...
我很好
I'm fine.
我很感激 但是 我沒事
I appreciate it. But it's... I'm fine.
我知道安吉很擔心你 所以
I know that Ang worries about you, so...
這跟安吉有什麼關係
What does Ang have to do with it?
你又怎麼知道安吉在擔心什麼
Why do you know what Ang would worry about?
因爲她打電♥話♥了
Because she called
她想知道你最近過得怎麼樣
and she wanted to see how you were doing.
-她打電♥話♥給你了 -對啊
- She called you? - Yeah.
-爲什麼 -這樣沒問題吧
- Why? - Is that okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
爲什麼她要給你打電♥話♥來問我的事情
I mean, what, she called you to talk about me?
爲什麼不直接打給我
Why didn't she just call me directly?
她就想問問你過得怎麼樣
She just wanted to see how you're doing.
我
Well... I...
我很好
I'm fine.
聽着 我知道凱西·科林斯說
Look, I know Kathy Collins says
她每晚都在哈洛德酒吧外看到你的車
she sees your car outside Harold's bar every night.
行吧 既然是凱西·科林斯說的
Well, if Kathy Collins says it,
那肯定就是真的
must be true.
那一定就是我有什麼問題
You know that something must be wrong.
我每天上班
So, I go to work,
有時候下班了我去喝杯啤酒
and then after work sometimes I go have a beer.
我只是說
I'm just saying...
你最好打電♥話♥說清楚
You better start calling people.
-行 -最好趕緊把這破事兒解釋好
- Okay. - Better get on this fucking case
她自己還有一大堆事情要擔心
She has other things maybe she ought to be worrying about
卻跑來擔心我喝了多少
instead of worrying about how much I drink.
她應該多操心一下
I mean, she needs to worry about staying out
-怎麼離她的冰箱遠點 -真棒
- of her fucking refrigerator. - Nice.
她一打開冰箱門就停不下來
She's losing a huge war against the refrigerator.
你在說些什麼啊 傑克
What are you talking about? Jack...
她應該他媽的找個跑步機減減肥
She needs to find the fucking treadmill.
別說了 也太刻薄了吧 好歹是我朋友
Stop it. That is so mean. She's my friend.
那她就該少管閒事
Well, she should mind her business.
這就是我爲什麼不愛來這兒
That's why I don't come here.
電影精選列表